India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
Gen Panag I saw today spreading fake news on Toyota expansion in India. Even if there is some truth to it one wonders why this tool’s tail becomes straight seeing anything negative about India? Such a low life fag.
Penag should not be taken to a general for a professional opinion like Ajay Shukla. He has joined politics and he is doing politics - AAP Politics and declaring and openly.... like many others. Are not Shyam Saran and Daulata doing politics... are not thousands of IAS and IPS, award wapasi gang, professors, teachers doing politics...
In USA half of Republican and Democrat senators are ex-servicemen...

But in India these same guys and their ilk like you get scared of Ex-Servicemen getting into politics because they are about 48 Lakhs in numbers, Add their dependants and associates and that is big groups. They have very explosive potential which is capable of generating pressure on govts - no other retired group is o big can do that.

Is liye tumhari fatati hai boss.... but that is their right and that is what democracy is all about.
We need someone to organize them well so that they work to protect the interest of serving fraternity ... we also need someone to protest in our interest outside Parliament which the Indian bureaucracy is inimical with.

So why beat up an Ex-Serviceman like commander Sharma though he was not doing politics.. If he was part of some ex-servicemen organization they would dare not do that...

omaebakabaka

He should have gracefully retired and used his time to support his peers.

Just try to understand the severity of his backstabbing that on the very first instance he accused the current government for provoking PLA and made direct references of the abrogation of article 370 in his opinion piece.

Since then much water has flown down Galwan rivulet but even today the Chinese Foreign Affairs Minister has no explanation for amassing thousands of soldiers at our borders. But these ......... were doing Chinese bidding at the word go. It is a shame that our democracy and freedom have only created monsters who bite the breasts of their own mothers.
Just so its clear...I am referring to this from your tagline....

"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. Violence is any day preferable to impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent.-Mahatma Gandhi "

That general should read this and apply accordingly to fix his confused state. Most people are consumed by jealousy and some just can't seem to accept that IA can do things differently even if they were formerly from the same force. Many instances where two brothers having same mother go after one another....this is not surprizing taking that into consideration....motives need to be good to get a good result. This guy just needs to be ignored....

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
In 2019, NaMo erased the fear of Paki nukes terrorizing the Delhi mindset. Now in 2020, he is erasing the China threat that has scared Delhi since 1962. And people still portray ten-foot-tall Chinamen coming in droves like Orcs in LOTR. So stop langoti shivering!!!

doreamon

Country flag
I saw those heaters.... They are Chinese.....

Chinese kero heaters, Chinese boots, Chinese jackets, Chinese tents - all have a very big business in Indian high altitude areas.... Markets of Ludhiyana and Pathkot and Jammu are filled with those kero heaters....

We are so atmanirbhar....
But there is also a positive side to it... If anything comes defective our comander can directly complain to chinese comander on LAC itself .No need to call the vader and loose money on international call .. Our media can also put the blame on chinese if nythng goes wrong . 😂😂

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Indian chair is empty look closely. He indeed left. No confirmation needed.
Oh! that Pakistani representative, I forgot his name. The rat groomed by disgraced American think tank IPI. Only time I was able to make sense of his utterances even after dropping my bias was never.

Edit: The rat’s name is Yusuf Moeed.

Last edited:

ninja hattori

Country flag
Oh! that Pakistani representative, I forgot his name. The rat groomed by disgraced American think tank IPI. Only time I was able to make sense of his utterances even after dropping my bias was never.
Moeed Yusuf. He was writing articles when he was in think tank against art 370 revocation. India took objections but think tank came in defence that he was a past paki. And there were mail exchanges revealed between him and usa pak embassy. And now he is special advisor of imrand khan.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Gen Panag I saw today spreading fake news on Toyota expansion in India. Even if there is some truth to it one wonders why this tool’s tail becomes straight seeing anything negative about India? Such a low life fag.
He is still much better than Generalfeldmarschall Pravin Sawinestein. The Swine is beyond redemption.

sorcerer

Country flag
Alibaba Servers in India Stealing Data of Indian Users, Probe Soon: Intelligence Sources

At least 72 servers based in India are allegedly sending data of Indian users to China, and at the centre of this are cloud data servers of Chinese technology group, Alibaba, top intelligence sources told News18 earlier today.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Penag should not be taken to a general for a professional opinion like Ajay Shukla. He has joined politics and he is doing politics - AAP Politics and declaring and openly.... like many others. Are not Shyam Saran and Daulata doing politics... are not thousands of IAS and IPS, award wapasi gang, professors, teachers doing politics...
In USA half of Republican and Democrat senators are ex-servicemen...

But in India these same guys and their ilk like you get scared of Ex-Servicemen getting into politics because they are about 48 Lakhs in numbers, Add their dependants and associates and that is big groups. They have very explosive potential which is capable of generating pressure on govts - no other retired group is o big can do that.

Is liye tumhari fatati hai boss.... but that is their right and that is what democracy is all about.
We need someone to organize them well so that they work to protect the interest of serving fraternity ... we also need someone to protest in our interest outside Parliament which the Indian bureaucracy is inimical with.

So why beat up an Ex-Serviceman like commander Sharma though he was not doing politics.. If he was part of some ex-servicemen organization they would dare not do that...
He has said couple of times that he is not with any party. He has gone rogue and he only worth taken as a commoner without any merit.

As far as your personal attack on me is concern, I will ignore it. Self edited.

Last edited:

Bhadra

Country flag
He should have gracefully retired and used his time to support his peers.

Just try to understand the severity of his backstabbing that on the very first instance he accused the current government for provoking PLA and made direct references of the abrogation of article 370 in his opinion piece.

Since then much water has flown down Galwan rivulet but even today the Chinese Foreign Affairs Minister has no explanation for amassing thousands of soldiers at our borders. But these ......... were doing Chinese bidding at the word go. It is a shame that our democracy and freedom have only created monsters who bite the breasts of their own mothers.
So much of hatred is not good for your health.... I brought out earlier there are many in that category including people Like Daulata, Shyam Saran... but I have never seen a single post from you pointing that out...

But you have written at least twenty posts against Panag, Shukla etc not to refute their points which would be welcome but deride and abuse them for being Ex-servicemen....

Probably you belong to that category who consider soldiers or ex-soldiers as slaves not fit to be citizens..... No way.

Bhadra

Country flag
He has said couple of times that he is not with any party. He has gone rogue and he only worth taken as a commoner without any merit.

As far as your personal attack on me is concern then I will ignore it. I don't hunt frogs on Tuesday.
I have shown to you that you are deliberately hunting frogs on Tuesday... I will stop at that.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
There is a dire need to push the pension age from current 15 years to 25 years...One need to look for ways to reduce this pension / main .

This is slowly becoming a scam IMO. A guy gets enrolled at 20... spends his time training and studying.. completes 15 years to get pension at age of 35 and than gets enrolled as teacher in govt school or in a bank.. because there is a ex serviceman quota,...perfect.. he will draw pension for almost 30 years by doing a service of just 15 years and will earn a handsome salary as govt employee as well...bonanza is double pension at the actual retirement age of 57 .. what else one need in life..CSD / Health everything is bonus...!!!!!!!!!!!!

and here in private sector, one slogs whole life and still gets ZERO in the name of pension unless enrolled in NPS or some shitty scheme where returns are negative...
OK ... general is forced to import... Firstly it is out of the reach of generals.
But who forces him to import? It is DRDO and OFB...
The foreign Arms lobby bribes both big times not to make any thing or pretend to make but never make things in time.... Force Mod to import...

The example is spike missiles.... Isrealis must have bribed the Missile team of DRDO big times not to make any ATGM.....

Beta banao tum nahin...Nam general Ka aur pissa tumhara.... Indians are big time crooks..
I saw those heaters.... They are Chinese.....

Chinese kero heaters, Chinese boots, Chinese jackets, Chinese tents - all have a very big business in Indian high altitude areas.... Markets of Ludhiyana and Pathkot and Jammu are filled with those kero heaters....

We are so atmanirbhar....
@Bhadra I knew a Ex navy personnel worked at the higher position and now works for a firm in a defence. Officer said the babus have destroyed the whole system even have gone as far as selling the everything so they could live comfortably. Now they say how I am different. The officer answer to them i was working for the domestic firm I never utilized my position for a self interest. But you the babus sold anything you can to earn in the foreign currency.

Note: I only meet the Retired High Level Naval Officer just few times I am not in touch with any military personnels.

sorcerer

Country flag
China miscalculated India resolve, needs exit strategy now, says former Ladakh corps commander
New Delhi:
China is still showing the 1962 syndrome, has misread India’s resolve to challenge its land-grabbing tactics and is now in need of an exit strategy as a military confrontation is looking very probable, former 14 Corps commander Lt Gen P.J.S. Pannu (retd) has said.

Source: The Print (Maintain Caution)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles