India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Nobody here seems to mention it so I will.

India should not have been the one leaving.

If one is to go by the rules it was pakistan which acted in clear violation of these said rules.

As the host it's their duty that decorum is maintained instead they decided to watch the whole thing as a mute spectator. This mist tell India a lot about Russia.

Russia was supposed to kick them out the meeting not watch them run this charade.

1-2 media articles casting doubts on s-400 should be a good start.

There are many signals here to deliberate. Those who protest and walkout hold the narrative and stronger position. This an audacious move and need a little background perspective to understand.

Like I said a few days ago that if there are real hawks in south block they will thank China for giving us an opportunity to step into a new realm of regional dominance which will obviously make Pakistan irrelevant.

The signal from Indian Inc. has also come very strong and unequivocal to take on China. It shows every stakeholder is supporting Modi. History has told us that whenever hardships come or the wars happen the resilient nations come back strong. The call of Indian Inc. suggests that we are ready for upcoming hardships and have decided to remove dependence which also includes Russia.

Cactus09

Country flag
Why my friend? Indian does not want Whap as an ICV or APC but essentially as a missile launcher wheeled platform....
What is the role of Kugernet in that ??
Well if not the actual turret then I am sure some jugad can be done to make it potent tank killer. In present config, The biggest problem T-15 of PLA poses is that goddarn 6km missile. Whaps can be agile enough to maneuver quickly eliminate them with 8km kornets.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
There are many signals here to deliberate. Those who protest and walkout hold the narrative and stronger position. This an audacious move and need a little background perspective to understand.

Like I said a few days ago that if there are real hawks in south block they will thank China for giving us an opportunity to step into a new realm of regional dominance which will obviously make Pakistan irrelevant.

The signal from Indian Inc. has also come very strong and unequivocal to take on China. It shows every stakeholder is supporting Modi. History has told us that whenever hardships come or the wars happen the resilient nations come back strong. The call of Indian Inc. suggests that we are ready for upcoming hardships and have decided to remove dependence which also includes Russia.
I was wondering about your assertion about Dalal St. I didn't see anything in that article to suggest the same. Can you elucidate a bit for my benefit?

doreamon

Country flag
Nobody here seems to mention it so I will.

India should not have been the one leaving.

If one is to go by the rules it was pakistan which acted in clear violation of these said rules.

As the host it's their duty that decorum is maintained instead they decided to watch the whole thing as a mute spectator. This mist tell India a lot about Russia.

Russia was supposed to kick them out the meeting not watch them run this charade.

1-2 media articles casting doubts on s-400 should be a good start.
There is counter to s400 like david sling which is more than we require . It is us only risking CATSA from usa for our old friend .

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I was wondering about your assertion about Dalal St. I didn't see anything in that article to suggest the same. Can you elucidate a bit for my benefit?
The link was posted by @tarunraju
The message was very clear to not to talk with China.
Using this post I must mention that there will be skeptics taking potshots on ’Atamnirbhar’ self-reliant India but I think the count down of the upcoming paradigm shift has started.

ataru09

Country flag
Bullet proof Glass? Retractable mirrors like headlights? Adds weight ofcourse but small enhancements actually add value.
Bulletbroof glass? maybe.Retractable mirrors? Too complicated for the value added.

In the end that mirror is only for driving on civilian streets. There are plenty of stuff on an IFV that can be damaged by a bullet. If you are going to try and armor everything you will have a very expensive tin can that might get damaged anyway.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Bulletbroof glass? maybe.Retractable mirrors? Too complicated for the value added.

In the end that mirror is only for driving on civilian streets. There are plenty of stuff on an IFV that can be damaged by a bullet. If you are going to try and armor everything you will have a very expensive tin can that might get damaged anyway.
Cameras like every other car has for backing up?

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The U.S. Air Force has secretly designed, built and flown a prototype of its enigmatic sixth generation fighter jet, confirms a top US official. Just when main adversaries of USA i.e Russia & China were putting their 5th gen jets through IOC phase, USAF springs a surpise by saying that they have flown a full scale prototype of 6th gen jet NG Air Dominance Fighter.

Wolf Pack.

omaebakabaka

Actually most key things are armored and has retractable doors when not in use like sensors. Creative solutions are what an engineer does in a day job. That's why I asked if mirrors are even present on IFV's in a military sense.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The link was posted by @tarunraju
The message was very clear to not to talk with China.
Using this post I must mention that there will be skeptics taking potshots on ’Atamnirbhar’ self-reliant India but I think the count down of the upcoming paradigm shift has started.
that was a oped written by an Asst. professor from JNU. May not be the view of Dalal street as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles