India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Country flag
Tell that to your imported generals.
OK ... general is forced to import... Firstly it is out of the reach of generals.
But who forces him to import? It is DRDO and OFB...
The foreign Arms lobby bribes both big times not to make any thing or pretend to make but never make things in time.... Force Mod to import...

The example is spike missiles.... Isrealis must have bribed the Missile team of DRDO big times not to make any ATGM.....

Beta banao tum nahin...Nam general Ka aur pissa tumhara.... Indians are big time crooks..

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Gen Panag I saw today spreading fake news on Toyota expansion in India. Even if there is some truth to it one wonders why this tool’s tail becomes straight seeing anything negative about India? Such a low life fag.

omaebakabaka

Gen Panag I saw today spreading fake news on Toyota expansion in India. Even if there is some truth to it one wonders why this tool’s tail becomes straight seeing anything negative about India?
He should read your tag line on being violent and apply it his personality.

garg_bharat

Country flag
We have enough fissile material to make close to around 2500 to 3000 warheads on a short notice.
"Short Notice" could easily be 5-10 years. Has anybody ever defined short notice? How fast can missiles be made? 'short notice' term was used for weaponization. We are already past that. Reports I read from international experts (open source) says that India can build/deploy at most 20 warheads per year.

omaebakabaka

The example is spike missiles.... Isrealis must have bribed the Missile team of DRDO big times not to make any ATGM.....
I heard Nag/Akash and so on when I was in middle school and I am not in 20's or early 30's either anymore before Israel even entered picture.....there is lot of incompetence which leads to bribery and more bozos hiring more bozos and soon bozo explosion all over the place in DRDO and OFB and the congi govt lording over that. So the result is not really surprising but recently there seems to be hope....ISRO seems to have done well for some reason, may be its too specialized that is why.

Arbit

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Tu kya Bolta Mein Bolta tu Sunta Samja Kya?
View attachment 59326

I like the way he has kept his other hand in the pocket. Full on Swag.
He is adept at using body language and international platforms effectively. IMO he is the first foreign minister who properly employs the weightage of India internationally.

Rest were all too goody two shoes. I like this guy.

omaebakabaka

"Short Notice" could easily be 5-10 years. Has anybody ever defined short notice? How fast can missiles be made?
ICBMS with nuclear warheads go at a speed of counting fingers on your hands per year. Lot of parts in these things are hand made and requires extreme skill and high tolerances and no stats based QC.

ninja hattori

Country flag
A high profile north eastern minister from modi cabinet visiting in a 3 day visit to ladakh.:playball:.

Kiren rijiju
Patriotism runs deep in the blood of Ladakhis. My 3 days Ladakh visit ended on a fruitful note. Ladakh is developing fast as per the visions of PM
@narendramodi
Ji and the aspirations of the Ladakhis. Despite inhospitable terrain and climate, people are extremely hardworking.

ninja hattori

Country flag
OK ... general is forced to import... Firstly it is out of the reach of generals.
But who forces him to import? It is DRDO and OFB...
The foreign Arms lobby bribes both big times not to make any thing or pretend to make but never make things in time.... Force Mod to import...

Beta banao tum nahin...Nam general Ka aur pissa tumhara.... Indians are big time crooks..
Is hamam me sab nange hai.

And the generals are the one who are employed by this western firms after retirement.

Talk about conflict of interest now.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
He should read your tag line on being violent and apply it to his personality.
He should have gracefully retired and used his time to support his peers.

Just try to understand the severity of his backstabbing that on the very first instance he accused the current government for provoking PLA and made direct references of the abrogation of article 370 in his opinion piece.

Since then much water has flown down Galwan rivulet but even today the Chinese Foreign Affairs Minister has no explanation for amassing thousands of soldiers at our borders. But these ......... were doing Chinese bidding at the word go. It is a shame that our democracy and freedom have only created monsters who bite the breasts of their own mothers.

Spindrift

"Short Notice" could easily be 5-10 years. Has anybody ever defined short notice? How fast can missiles be made? 'short notice' term was used for weaponization. We are already past that. Reports I read from international experts (open source) says that India can build/deploy at most 20 warheads per year.
I had met a retired government guy in an extended family function in 2017 or 18 and had asked him the pretty much the same question. He said that the exact time is classified and jokingly said from a anything from a few hours to a few months, take your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles