India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
It's almost undeniable now that we have the black top ,Lt general syed ata hasnain virtually signalled it.
Reams and reams have been written on this issue. I think its time to move on and for naysayers to accept that they are under the control of IA. @mods please discourage further posts on this dead horse topic
who is requesting these meetings? They are a waste of time.
@Hellfire any idea why are these useless talks are continuing to be held ? Why does the army point blank not refuse MeA babu request to hold such talks citing the Col Santosh Babu incident. Are we waiting for another ambush ?

Bhadra

Country flag
The PLA's thrust into multiple fronts is not on the basis of their troops but on the basis of their equipment. Normally, you would never see news on PLA except when they intrude somewhere. There is a reason why they are going about announcing that they have surpassed the USA quantitatively in terms of military assets. Basically, they are using psychological warfare + also indicating that they can, at a moment's notice, mass manufacture weapons and deploy in combat that other Asian countries cannot sustain.

I have full trust in our soldiers & military planners. But my main concern remains on ammunition & logistics.
The ultimate weapon of mountains and especially high altitude mountains is the man - the soldiers and the Infantry in its solidly strong form..

Last edited:

Dessert Storm

Country flag
China thinks Bhutan is the weakest link in Indian Defences and our vulnerability. So like a mad do dog they are trying to threaten Bhutan to wrest some concession in Ladakh.

Well, Indian needs to play the Chinese game in their won format, Launch an offensive into POK and threaten Chinese billion dollars investment and grand design of BRI. They will leave all LAC areas including Bhutan and rush to save CPEC.

Inka ilaz udhar hai...
For me that was always the plan and still is. Freeze them here n go hot there.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We need to kill a ton of PLA soldiers and broadcast their bodies all over Nepal.. to show these pricks what India can do..
This should be an example to all Indians, to treat our own people with respect, love, dignity and help them to grow selflessly. We are one country, one people, not northy, Southey, north-East, or call ourselves with names of the states., caste or some other nonsense. This is what made English (England) to succeed and now Chinese.

lets please learn from past and present and give our next generation a future of one-United-India, not a broken India.
Respect & dignity - goes long way.

rather than creating tags like north-East, south, south

Today Nepal-China is trying this tactic in Kalapani Tomorrow they will try it in Border areas of Bihar and UP

shade

Country flag
I registered with DFI just to ask this question:
China is deploying soldiers and equipment along Indian border but how good are those equipment? I mean India and western countries struggle with quality of military equipment in-spite of "transparent" procurement procedures, China has one party rule and obviously there would be rampant corruption in producing such huge quantities of military equipment. Will they be able to hurt IA or is it just CCP propaganda? I guess that's why so suddenly western media is backing India, they too want to see how good CCP toys will fare in real war........
We will never really know, they have domestic manufacturing capabilities for jet airframes, guns, chassis of tanks,APCs etc, yet they still have to import jet engines, marine engines, i think even the tank and IFV engines from other countries, further more they haven't been able to copy top of the line Radars, whether it is the huge ones on the ground like used in S400 or the fancy AESA latest radars( i don't know the exact name of this radar type) used in Su-35.
Unlike us though they will only be sold offensive and support equipment by Russia, we have a large selection of vendors for both offensive and support platforms

shade

Country flag

How come, a former NSA can write such nonsense?
There's your answer, in bold and underlined.

@pinakaTHEbow sorry i didn't address your main Q, pre-Xi you could expect corruption in equipment manufacture/purchase, but in the rule of Xi he is focused on letting the PLA have the best possible equipment, as you'd expect a back-to-the-wall, the-world-is-our-enemy autocratic state to have, like Soviet Russia for example, but still they're playing catch-up in terms of quality high end equipment though.
Their strength is quantity, not quality, quantity is what won WW2 in the end.

shade

Country flag
30 saal baad pata chalega, she was here to learn hindi + push communist agenda by making people on CCP payroll as such things are already happening on large scale in USA.
It's more of fanning naxalism/maoism in the affected areas, and promoting NE oogah boogah tribe based secessionist groups, along with providing monetary support to jihadi elements.
University cummunists are and will always be a meme.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

remember his tweets when all of this mess gets over.
Traitor h ye bc
Thats right, we don't want status quo of april 2020 we don't want any status quo dammit, we want aksai hind and tibet !

Status
Not open for further replies.