India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
The PLA's thrust into multiple fronts is not on the basis of their troops but on the basis of their equipment. Normally, you would never see news on PLA except when they intrude somewhere. There is a reason why they are going about announcing that they have surpassed the USA quantitatively in terms of military assets. Basically, they are using psychological warfare + also indicating that they can, at a moment's notice, mass manufacture weapons and deploy in combat that other Asian countries cannot sustain.

I have full trust in our soldiers & military planners. But my main concern remains on ammunition & logistics.
equipment can be mass produced, BUT not their trained operator be it fighter jet , tank, AD or Arti. China is mistaken.
Let the winter come in, IA will be at its prime.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1. India has more than sufficient troops in the NE region to take care of NE States, Bhutan and Sikkim.

2. IA has used a word 'readjustments'. Apt. No force accretion has taken place - merely forces have been realigned.

3. Interestingly, reserves have not been recalled. That is a massive chunk of combat ready troops with experience, ready to return to active duty on a short notice. Estimated to be able to equip about 02 divisions of troops every few weeks (as per recall orders & processing)

4. In a short span, India can massively expand armed forces with combat ready and battle hardened troops. Enough for a jingoistic post in point 5.

5. We can place so many troops along both our borders that Pakistan will be flooded if our troops synchronize the early morning ablutions. No jokes here.

6. Not even getting into numbers from BSF & other combat ready CAPFs like ITBP etc. Not including AR, RR either.

From @Hellfire

pinakaTHEbow

Country flag
Well we will find out in a war only.
I feel that Russian copies will be a serious risk.
Hard to say about effectiveness of stolen techs from USA/Europe.
I can honestly say from my experience, reverse-engineering (copying) motorcycle engines is a complicated task which involves expert analysis at every level, analysis of individual parts and still coming short of a working engine as good as original. There are several ways OEM companies fool the competitors since they know other companies will try to reverse engineer their vehicles, Honda is a master at this. I can extrapolate from this and dare to assume ruskies will do the same when they sell their stuff to India or China. There is only so much one can achieve by reverse engineering since the reversing procedures are more or less same everywhere. Stolen tech from western countries, depends on exactly what they stole I guess, like they got all the data or only parts of it. I guess those counter-intel agencies let wrong info get stolen just to mess with CCP and giggles.

cereal killer

Country flag
I'm a bit confused with the language used. Did they already came inside Bhutan and are now squatting or they claim part of Bhutan but haven't come in yet?
I am not even sure they've intruded in Bhutanese territory or not. Anyways bhutan 's security is on us. We have to fight PLA one day or another... If they are giving us enough reasons then so be it.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
These pics and Sonam Wangchuk's video proves without doubt that Black Top is with IA.
Actually i could locate approximate place where this above pic might have taken using google earth. It shows exact same background which is around half way climb to Black Top
Are baba... Black top ki M** k* **nkh... bas kar yaar...

Status
Not open for further replies.