India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchZZ

Country flag
You are having it the other way round.. People elected the government.. and the will of the people in a parliamentary democracy is reflected through its MPs.. who form the government. IA is only answerable to GOI, not you and me. And also, learn to live with uncertainty.. on the whole matter of black top.
GOI is answerable to Indians. If IA is answerable to GOI then ergo IA is answerable to Indians.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I'll trust Source A, without a shadow of a doubt, just like how folk in here are EXACTLY trusting Hellfire.

It's really that simple.

You lot are making this out to be complicated ffs. It is 1 + 1. The IA/GOI leaked info about taking it in the first place so don't tell me that (a) it's sensitive or (b) we shouldn't know. They have ALREADY leaked it and leaked it to MULTIPLE journalists.
Then find someone you trust and stick to their version. Don't rant about GoI not leaking. You can easily believe GoI has leaked they have BT via multiple sources or you can believe Gokhale they don't. Do you believe Gokhale?

DutchZZ

Country flag
@dutchzzz do you even know where blocktop is??

here is a map link... play around in 3D mode.. tilt, pan and zoom and look at the locations... then tell us what you understand

I am tempted to ignore your rantings, seems designed to bog down discussions and is a common troll tactic
Hmmm, not sure, will you provide expert analyses on the same level as Lt Generals who served in the sector?

I don't think so.

DutchZZ

Country flag
Then find someone you trust and stick to their version. Don't rant about GoI not leaking. You can easily believe GoI has leaked they have BT via multiple sources or you can believe Gokhale they don't. Do you believe Gokhale?
Of course they've leaked it through multiple sources. How did all the news outlets produce details on the operations on the 1st of September then?

I don't trust Gokhale after the pink tent debacle.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
GOI is answerable to Indians. If IA is answerable to GOI then ergo IA is answerable to Indians.
Like because GOI is made up of Indian citizens, that way IA is directly answerable to Indians ..:pound:Tum nahi samjhoge Rahul..:megusta: .. your breakdown on DFI will not change a thing about Blacktop ownership.Get a grip and stop worrying about it..

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Of course they've leaked it through multiple sources. How did all the news outlets produce details on the operations on the 1st of September then?

I don't trust Gokhale after the pink tent debacle.
Then what are you ranting about? Someone can make some counter claims to a legit govt leak. What will you do then?

If you're not trusting Gokhale, why are you trusting his version then? The camp of no black top is quite meagre compared to have BT. So what gives?

DutchZZ

Country flag
Like because GOI is made up of Indian citizens, that way IA is directly answerable to Indians ..:pound:Tum nahi samjhoge Rahul..:megusta: .. your breakdown on DFI will not change a thing about Blacktop ownership.Get a grip and stop worrying about it..
The Government is answerable to people. What do you think elections are for?

MPs are REPRESENTATIVE of their constituencies AKA representative of Indians. This is Democracy 101.

Now if IA is answerable to MPs, commissions etc who are REPRESENTATIVES of their constituencies then the logic is simple.

DutchZZ

Country flag
Then what are you ranting about? Someone can make some counter claims to a legit govt leak. What will you do then?

If you're not trusting Gokhale, why are you trusting his version then? The camp of no black top is quite meagre compared to have BT. So what gives?
Vishnu Som, Saurav Jha and Nitin Gokhale are meagre? Hindustan Times and Indian Express have clarified on the topic too and said no BT. Just because I don't trust them, doesn't mean that they don't have credibility, doesn't mean that they're shouldn't be clarity.

DownWithCCP

Country flag

MPs are REPRESENTATIVE of their constituencies AKA representative of Indians. This is Democracy 101.

Now if IA is answerable to MPs, commissions etc who are REPRESENTATIVES of their constituencies then the logic is simple.
stop derailing create new thread and fight there.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

But the truth is none of us here at DFI can give you an authoritative answer about blacktop ownership.. So relax and spare us..

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Vishnu Som, Saurav Jha and Nitin Gokhale are meagre? Hindustan Times and Indian Express have clarified on the topic too and said no BT. Just because I don't trust them, doesn't mean that they don't have credibility, doesn't mean that they're shouldn't be clarity.
Then please believe that India does not have Blacktop..

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Chinese have always been duplicitous. They say one thing, mean something else, and later claim to have said something totally different. Today, when a stalemate situation seems to be developing in Eastern Ladakh, they will prattle about peace and tranquility! and restoration of Status Quo....and resolution of disputes by negotiations ....and so on and so forth. The new proposal from the Chinese Side appears to be a refined “7th November 1959 Proposal” by Chou En-Lai, the then Chinese Premier.

The gist of 1959 Proposal was as follows “The Chinese Govt. proposes that the armed forces of China and India each withdraw 20 kilometres at once from the so-called McMahon Line in the East, and from the line up to which each side exercises actual control in the West”, ”and that the two sides would not send their armed personnel to be stationed in or patrol this 40 km zones, but still maintain civil administrative personnel and unarmed police there for performance of administrative duties and maintenance of order.” This above arrangement was to continue till ”the border dispute was settled amicably and peacefully and that pending a settlement, the status quo should be maintained and neither side should seek to alter the status quo by any means” All this sounds innocuous and appears somewhat practical but the catch lies in the West (East Ladakh), the Line of Actual Control which remains undefined and thus a perineal source for future mischief If we were to agree to this, I’m sure the Chinese would creep forward soon, not only in Ladakh, but at every other convenient place along the border. We now have a live border in Eastern Ladakh and everywhere else, and that appears to be the new normal.

Air Marshal Raghunath Nambiar, PVSM, AVSM, VM & Bar.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
So, you don't trust them but will believe their version when it showcases our side in negative light?

Yeah, I can see your motivation there.

So, you have two options. Either believe we have BT as leaked by govt. Or we don't, as leaked by Govt (did the same.sources say we threw Chinese equipment and then turned around and say we didn't?)

Status
Not open for further replies.