India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Knowitall

China isn't doing any better TBH, we are handling them pretty well given the economical superiority, global diplomatic leverage, and military strength China enjoys over us.

Yes, they never went back, we never challenged them.
Makes sense.

So according to news channels the next meeting between India and china will to disengage from this location.

Also are there any satellite pictures of this incursion?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Makes sense.

So according to news channels the next meeting between India and china will to disengage from this location.

Yeah, we are begging them to disengage from Depsang, Gogra, and Demchok since last year, surely we will beg some more in the next meeting. GoI should have realized by now begging isn't taking us too far.

For satellite pictures, just open Google Earth and search Gogra, images are updated.

Knowitall

Yeah, we are begging them to disengage from Depsang, Gogra, and Demchok since last year, surely we will beg some more in the next meeting. GoI should have realized by now begging isn't taking us too far.

For satellite pictures, just open Google Earth and search Gogra, images are updated.
I also wanted to you ask sometime back you had posted sat images of a area where the chinese had pitched their tents over a kilometer into the Indian border. What was that area?

mokoman

Country flag
Makes sense.

yea dude was posted many times , also visible on google maps , check out area yourself

also demchok,

see that stream flowing up north-east ward , left side is india , right is china but they crossed the stream . pitched tents some distance below

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
yea dude was posted many times , also visible on google maps , check out area yourself

also demchok,

see that stream flowing up north-east ward , left side is india , right is china but they crossed the stream . pitched tents some distance below
Were you able to find the Chinese tents in Demchok? I did not, probably too insignificant.

mokoman

Country flag
some stuff i posted on twitter

we occupied the peaks in galwan , it was in news but i never saw the trail

PP14 below , our yellow line is trail up , crazy impressive rite. we can all their post from top.

we occupied ridge on may 28th , left after disengagement.

i posted this because i never seen it , and i thought it was impressive but Gen Pang himself came and shit on it. 😕

from weibo

presentation given by pakisanit officer to chinese officials about that bus bombing

they had vid from inside bus , looks like pakistan knew it was terror attack

the car seen below was carrying bomb , no car wreckage or dead body or suicide bomber , strange.

Knowitall

also demchok,

Damn when you look at it the incursion does not look small in any sense and forgive me since i am doing this is the first time.

1627582049301.png

The whole thing is a good 1-2 kilometers inside India.

mokoman

Country flag
Damn when you look at it the incursion does not look small in any sense and forgive me since i am doing this is the first time.

View attachment 102493

The whole thing is a good 1-2 kilometers inside India.
check here .

that building is PLA , opposite side of stream is our base

i think that stream going down is called Charding nala , trace down along the stream

left of stream is india , right china , you can see their dirt road plus some posts

see here

thats their post , on right side of stream , there is a round post , white tents.

i think somewhere here they crossed the stream leftward , and pitched tents on our land.

Knowitall

check here .

that building is PLA , opposite side of stream is our base

i think that stream going down is called Charding nala , trace down along the stream

left of stream is india , right china , you can see their dirt road plus some posts

see here

thats their post , on right side of stream , there is a round post , white tents.

i think somewhere here they crossed the stream leftward , and pitched tents on our land.
Some more tents below that area

1627582922520.png

1627582987210.png

mokoman

Country flag
guy on twitter told me that stream was the traditional border between tibet and british india so its not a big issue.

i think GOI also accept that stream as LAC .

but never mind anyway , china has claimed a large section of that area , left and right of stream , everything.

and now they have pitched tents .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles