India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

guy on twitter told me that stream was the traditional border between tibet and british india so its not a big issue.

i think GOI also accept that stream as LAC .

but never mind anyway , china has claimed a large section of that area , left and right of stream , everything.

and now they have pitched tents .
Hmm

I don't think GOI has accepted that atleast not officialy because if it you move to the right you will see the offical India china border.

mokoman

Country flag
Hmm

I don't think GOI has accepted that atleast not officialy because if it you move to the right you will see the offical India china border.
officially aksai chin is integral and inseparable part of india :troll::troll:

i dont think the tents in demchok are a big deal ,

really tho i dont know why they are there . maybe they are addicted to our biscuits.

Kumata

Country flag
Hmm

Right... Nothing is Official On LOC with china. Initially india used to send petrol's till Road of Akshai chin.. which was build inside 60-70 Kms of Our claimed territory... I B have mapped those roads and proposed to Build posts there ... way back in 1952-59 Era but alas.......

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
some stuff i posted on twitter

we occupied the peaks in galwan , it was in news but i never saw the trail

PP14 below , our yellow line is trail up , crazy impressive rite. we can all their post from top.

we occupied ridge on may 28th , left after disengagement.

i posted this because i never seen it , and i thought it was impressive but Gen Pang himself came and shit on it. 😕

I remember some Twitter handle posting the image of our trail going to the top, can't find it now.

It is just insane our mountaineering boys are so skilled they can scale a mountain that is nearly vertical (>70deg. slope) and overpower the enemy.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
ghum fir ke the discussion comes back to "what is the line", "where is the line", "what is India's line, what is China's line" increasingly it is being made clear that the "line" , whatever or wherever it is to be drawn will only be drawn with blood and not paper and ink, anyone who thinks otherwise needs to re-think. If the current situation continues then the line is as good as the gender of a 18 year white liberal.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
ghum fir ke the discussion comes back to "what is the line", "where is the line", "what is India's line, what is China's line" increasingly it is being made clear that the "line" , whatever or wherever it is to be drawn will only be drawn with blood and not paper and ink, anyone who thinks otherwise needs to re-think. If the current situation continues then the line is as good as the gender of a 18 year white liberal.
Both at LoC and LAC, it is just, "jiski laathi uski bhains" situation. If you can capture and hold it by force, then it is yours.

Knowitall

This is quite literally true as well when it comes to the LAC
Both at LoC and LAC, it is just, "jiski laathi uski bhains" situation. If you can capture and hold it by force, then it is yours.
Screenshot 2021-07-30 001823.png

India-china border is on far right as we can see.

The chinese at some point made intrusions and planted tents on the right side of the river. Now they have also planted a few tents on the left side.

When did they do all this especially the moving on right side is something @mist_consecutive @mokoman @Deadtrap can answer.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
@mist_consecutive @mokoman

Found the tent.

View attachment 102501
Unfortunately, no. The images of GE are from 2015, the tents according to the army were pitched since 2019 I think.

View attachment 102504

The chinese at some point made intrusions and planted tents on the right side of the river. Now they have also planted a few tents on the left side.

When did they do all this especially the moving on right side is something @mist_consecutive @mokoman @Deadtrap can answer.
The line you marked is our claim line. The small river (Charding nullah) you marked is the current control line border between India and China.

@mokoman we should draw our official claim vs. current ground situation line so that people are not confused all the time.

Knowitall

Unfortunately, no. The images of GE are from 2015, the tents according to the army were pitched since 2019 I think.

The line you marked is our claim line. The small river (Charding nullah) you marked is the current control line border between India and China.

@mokoman we should draw our official claim vs. current ground situation line so that people are not confused all the time.
One thing that has become clear to me after looking at these maps is that if we wish too we can literally walk over and take huge swaths of land just like that without anyone being able to stop us.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
One thing that has become clear to me after looking at these maps is that if we wish too we can literally walk over and take huge swaths of land just like that without anyone being able to stop us.
Yes, and what baffles me is none of the dimwit babus either in military or govt. ever had any iota of ambition to occupy even a single square kilometer of land from anyone.

Knowitall

Yes, and what baffles me is none of the dimwit babus either in military or govt. ever had any iota of ambition to occupy even a single square kilometer of land from anyone.
The Chinese are lucky to have us neighbours.

Despite their claims of infrastructure and what not they have kilometres of empty land ready to be taken.

They wouldn't have been this lucky if they had someone else as their neighbours.

This also shows how relaxed china is in terms of defense spending. Despite having such large empty borders they don't man them because they know we won't push into their areas.

mokoman

Country flag
@mist_consecutive @mokoman

Found the tent.

View attachment 102501
google map images are from 2015 , but you are rite,a dude told that these are chinese tents , maybe old intrusions.

View attachment 102504

i was thinking same thing , i thought the valley that stream was flowing through was fully ours .

sadly tho , like i said earlier , the stream is the LAC , not much use looking at dates .

Knowitall

google map images are from 2015 , but you are rite,a dude told that these are chinese tents , maybe old intrusions.

i was thinking same thing , i thought the valley that stream was flowing through was fully ours .

sadly tho , like i said earlier , the stream is the LAC , not much use looking at dates .
Where can i check the date of these maps?

Also is there a better updated alternative to google earth. Free one.

Mantospace

Country flag
He is right... If China withdraws from its incursions.. Dalai lama and his folk will be put in some store room by Modi gov.. and there will be songs on Asian century and Wuhan wala spirit.. We, don't even dare to publish our National Security strategy..
We are so weak. So wat change in modi regime as compare to previous govt.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
So wat change in modi regime as compare to previous govt.
We are at least fighting for our land rather than giving it up or looking the other way to make peace.

Not a big change, but a welcome one for sure. Undoing hundreds years of slave mentality and 70 years of worshipping cuckold people like Gandhi and Nehru needs some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles