India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

etantra

Country flag
I dont mean a statement that blacktop has been captured will be put out by the government.. The situation is too fluid and defences not stabilized to be so confident of continued possession.. What i was pointing to was MEA releasing a separate statement on the outcome of the talks, like the one China put out saying that Jaishankar agreed that the bilateral relationship should not be impacted by border issues.. when infact Jaishankar's stance has been exactly the opposite..
I remember seeing a clear rebuttal from MEA about that and calling out chyna on it as well.

What can be done when the "liberal" media ignores all that? they don't even question Chyna on it. Seems to make no difference to Chyna's credibility.

The next news from Chyna will be treated as irrefutable proof

rwbeast

Country flag
Keep on meeming bro, or create a thread for it, we will spread the rest.

The thing with Li Ion battery is that they work better in cold climate. So there power draw is constant and there's no problem of batteries getting overheated. I know this because I had an opportunity to work on Quadcopters back at my college days, IIT-*** did a two day training course. My task was to design the interface using Java language. Which I sadly failed miserably at it.
The mods aren't happy about it bro...they said my memes do not meet the standards of this site...i am not offended but i think the higher ups don't want this site to become famous :tongue:

Hellfire

Country flag
Satellite imagery analysis is based on lots of guess work and assumptions when you are not in the thick of real time operations. So, while I do not doubt the general comments coming out over the positions, one can never be sure unless one has an insight into the likely movement of troops in to the area to be able to effectively narrow down the likelihood of whose troops hold which point.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Tsun Tzu's way of deception which no Indian military commander should overlook at this point of time :

Feign weakness when strong..
Exhibit unwillingness to fight when ready...
Show yourself near when far..
Show no presence when near...
Absolutely. Most quoted lines from Master Sun's. However as Acharya Chanakya said 'a great general is the one who has great imaginative power'. The current situation reads more like Sun Tzu's ‘Humble words and increased preparations are signs that enemy is about to advance (Not what Chinese are doing). Violent language and driving forward as if to attack are signs that he will retreat.(What China is doing)’.
* Options, Tactics, Strategies are slaves of imagination. History is a guide not a master to our Generals (Military, Political, Bureaucratic).

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
I remember seeing a clear rebuttal from MEA about that and calling out chyna on it as well.

What can be done when the "liberal" media ignores all that? they don't even question Chyna on it. Seems to make no difference to Chyna's credibility.

The next news from Chyna will be treated as irrefutable proof
I dont think so. .You have the link to the official rebuttal by MEA ?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Satellite imagery analysis is based on lots of guess work and assumptions when you are not in the thick of real time operations. So, while I do not doubt the general comments coming out over the positions, one can never be sure unless one has an insight into the likely movement of troops in to the area to be able to effectively narrow down the likelihood of whose troops hold which point.
Do Indian and chinese troops use distinct colors for their tents. I mean can one tell whether a tent is chinese or indian, just by looking at the shape and color?

omaebakabaka

Do you think that I can become famous like him "bro"? Really? When the other side knows my handle 11 years and counting, and read it?

Interesting.

Only one who can make me famous is stupid fellow citizens
If an offensive ends up taking place regardless of who started it, do you see airforce from either side making a big difference on the ground? How do you estimate IAF vs PLAAF in that area?

Hellfire

Country flag
Do Indian and chinese troops use distinct colors for their tents. I mean can one tell whether a tent is chinese or indian, just by looking at the shape and color?

Doubt it. I have not seen any such instance.

Overhead markings for Air Identifications are used at times, which may vary with the order for the day, similar to any operational employment to preclude the possibility of enemy forces infiltrating in garb of own troops.

etantra

Country flag
I dont think so. .You have the link to the official rebuttal by MEA ?
Let me find it, you got a link of the official declaration of this news from China?

Even in such a case, should not such a news be treated with strong skepticism instead of pretending it is a truth. Why give any credence to it? Isn't that part of the point made above about gaslighting?

Hellfire

Country flag
If an offensive ends up taking place regardless of who started it, do you see airforce from either side making a big difference on the ground?
Depends on the situation. Hard to comment or try to second guess the commander on ground. I won't even try it.

How do you estimate IAF vs PLAAF in that area?
I still maintain it - PLAAF is a serious challenge for us, because they have more platforms to put up in air and rotate than us.

Numbers always make a difference.

omaebakabaka

Depends on the situation. Hard to comment or try to second guess the commander on ground. I won't even try it.

I still maintain it - PLAAF is a serious challenge for us, because they have more platforms to put up in air and rotate than us.

Numbers always make a difference.
To your 2nd point, in my opinion one of the main aim of IAF if it comes to it is to blunt the advantage of PLAAF over IAF in numbers, do we have the capability to take out their airfields? Also operating from lower altitude, do IAF have more flex in strategy vs PLAAF? I would imagine AD to be a threat but a bit lower of a threat in scale due to terrain compared to fighting at sea level. Any insights?

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Country flag
*Traitors in IAS and MeA. Not the whole organization. Blaming whole organization which forms the steel structure of the country is unfair and uncalled for.
Being a clean, honest IAS officer is an exception rather than the rule.

IAS has 100% similarities to Pak Army: a corrupt entity that embezzles the lion's share of public money, hunts down corner plots, settles kids abroad, directly interferes in the democratic processes of the country, etc. They have institutionalized their black money offshoring and laundering. It's a swamp.

In an ideal India, UPSC is done away with, and MBA grads are recruited from the free market to run the executive, as they are in most developed nations, with corporate oversight and glass doors (you don't perform, you're sacked, like in any private job) .

Suhaldev

Country flag
inputs to CSG comes from IA & ITBP(among other sources), where is the question of army overlooking it.
not inputs but lapse on acting on inputs as inputs were clearly overlooked or were not taken serious enough.

omaebakabaka

Being a clean, honest IAS officer is an exception rather than the rule.

IAS has 100% similarities to Pak Army: a corrupt entity that embezzles the lion's share of public money, hunts down corner plots, settles kids abroad, et al. They have institutionalized their black money offshoring and laundering. It's a swamp.

In an ideal India, IAS is done away with, and MBA grads are recruited from the free market to run the executive, as they are in most developed nations, with corporate oversight and glass doors (you don't perform, you're sacked, like in any private job) .
Empirical evidence probably supports your claim but most new IAS officers probably start out with a clear conscience coming from middle class backgrounds but everyone needs physical security of some level to do their job. Easier said than done to stand up to a thug. I think local level thugs and politicians need to be stomped down mercilessly to induce respect for govt workers. Govt workers also need to realize their importance, if not there are many careers where you can profit. Remember parents are first teachers....they need to do their part....what I mean is if one of your parent is already a babu then mostly all bets are off...

Status
Not open for further replies.