India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just tuned in into the Channel, they are doing Rhea sushant again.

Probably fake news
More like circle jerking. Neeraj Rajput talked about Indian Army taking control over Kailash Range parts (it just means some areas near Black Top, we don't have control over actual Kailash ) and now ABP picked his post and running it. Neeraj isn't being vindicated here (he is technically right, but it's a bit misleading) but copied.

OSINT in India in a nutshell.

Bhadra

Country flag
These media guys have leant a new name ...

KAILASH PARBAT SHRINKHALA ...

ask then where is Chngchenmo ranges or tythes and they will look left and right...

Suhaldev

Country flag
More like circle jerking. Neeraj Rajput talked about Indian Army taking control over Kailash Range parts (it just means some areas near Black Top, we don't have control over actual Kailash ) and now ABP picked his post and running it. Neeraj isn't being vindicated here (he is technically right, but it's a bit misleading) but copied.

OSINT in India in a nutshell.
This should calrify doubt in peoples mind, although kaliash range is not fully depicted on the map but begins from southern pangong area and moves in south eastern end.

main-qimg-96b9890809d345e2479288cd0025c574.png

shade

Country flag
what is indian deep state, we are referring to?
are you implying there is bigger power center than GOI itself?
Deep state basically means groups(s) or institutions that influence whatever civilian govt comes in power for their own ends.
Basically they are the power behind the throne, govts may come and go but these people continue influencing things from the shadows.
In pakistan and pre-Erdogan Turkey it was their Army and Intelligence groups.
In the West it's left liberal goras, jews, business interests( all three are the traits of the same individuals groups lol ).
Here it's the IAS, but their schemes only work when there are 60 IQ people or chors in the govt.
In current Russia it is these KGB etc old dudes from the Soviet era, but then that's the state itself, not the deep state.

mokoman

Country flag

The above Indian camps were wrongly marked as Chinese by that OSINT guy Natan and everyone quickly jumped on it.

He is purposely doing it or he is an idiot.

I think we also have camps on Helmet Top and they have a large base near the valley,wait for d-atis to reveal that , then we can finally put to helmet top / black top debate to rest.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Deep state basically means groups(s) or institutions that influence whatever civilian govt comes in power for their own ends.
Basically they are the power behind the throne, govts may come and go but these people continue influencing things from the shadows.
In pakistan and pre-Erdogan Turkey it was their Army and Intelligence groups.
In the West it's left liberal goras, jews, business interests( all three are the traits of the same individuals groups lol ).
Here it's the IAS, but their schemes only work when there are 60 IQ people or chors in the govt.
In current Russia it is these KGB etc old dudes from the Soviet era, but then that's the state itself, not the deep state.
Why not RAW should play that Role in India or IB or IM itself behind the scene.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Not only Moldo & North Pangong, areas much far in Chinese controlled Territory are under watch from readjusted Indian positions in Eastern Ladakh. The reason why PLA is so rattled in a nutshell.

Frontal Assault.

doreamon

Country flag
Once again I stood by my point. It's basically their itch to "teach India a lesson after Doklam" specially Xi's. He targeted multiple birds with just one stone. It happens and its completely normal when you had your own propaganda drink too much. :truestory:
They r doing wht enemy does .. Striking whn opponent is at weakest moment . Certain think tanks need to give up the narrative of "aman ki asha" "asian century" etc regarding china nd pakistan . We are at fault to look the world with our frame of reference .. Not everyone's ancestors were Budha , jaina etc .. Or modern day Gandhi who believe too much on the goodness nd fare judgement of ur enemy .

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Pl
18 km deep? Where? The Hindu is RaGa's mouthpiece and will trot out gas just as Pappu wants. Here's where the Chinese are in the map below. They are amassing near the LAC but haven't crossed it. So where are these 18 kms deep that the Dindu says the Chinese have come into Indian territory?

View attachment 59096

Satellite images analyses by Col Vinayak Bhat, a satellite imagery expert.
Pls don't insult Dindu. They are only Chinese paltu bitches. They screwed papus father in 1980s.

shade

Country flag
Why not RAW should play that Role in India or IB or IM itself behind the scene.
RAW and the other two are defanged organizations, they are no ISI, CIA or KGB.
I mentioned IAS like other guys here because they are pretty much permanent, RAW doesn't have that much staying power or control over internal affairs, Neither does our Army.
Paki army/ISI has control, Turki army and intelligence used to on their country.

In anycase deep state have their own schemes, they are not in sync with any national interests whatsoever.

like Pak fauj/ISI's goal is to continue their Kashmir banega Pakistan scheme ad infinitum, even though their military and proxy war schemes are being destroyed since independence, because it is through this religiously powered scam that they are able to loot the Pakistan state for their own gains, like Asim Bajwa recently.
They could have made peace with us and focused on fixing their country, but there are no big bribes and chances of having full power of the state in that.

Sehwag213

Country flag
I think China Study Group is responsible for current Border mess.
They didn't show the clear picture of China's intention wrt India to the entire nation .
And now they are behaving as if they don't know why China attacked us .

shade

Country flag
They didn't show the clear picture of China's intention wrt India to the entire nation .
It's rather GoI got lulled into complacency after being fed wrong information( i.e China wants to become friends ) by certain babus after the whole Xi-sips-coconut-water-in-TN event, don't think it can be put on some specific group.

Even Trump used to do a similar mistake, making public statements of admiration toward 11 Jinping, in hopes for a favorable Trade DEEL.

The Chinese only respond to diplomacy when the other party speaks from a position of strength/

etantra

Country flag
Donnu how you can say that for CSG other than your motive being to find a scapegoat.

the mess is a creation of China's.. It is a God given gift as well.. better to have all this issue now when the whole world has gone to sh1t via corona than at another time when world is booming and this "mess" holds back India's progress.

PLA has given enough motivation for India/world to decouple from China and choose India as an option now..

12arya

Country flag
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just tuned in into the Channel, they are doing Rhea sushant again.

Probably fake news
my father just told me the same...he read online. i came here to confirm!

shade

Country flag
So then none of this makes any sense.

None of it.

India has scaled heights on its own side of the LAC?

So that story of Indians trashing monitoring equipment. Chinese monitoring equipment on heights on Indian side of LAC?

So that story of Indians quickly scaling up heights. For what? They were Indian heights already, you're telling me that the Chinese were going to occupy Indian heights/territory? And not just claim zone but actual beyond LAC heights?

Bizarre. Very bizarre and very disappointed too, if it's true.
My dude
The guy in question has
>Registered some days ago
>literally one post and that is sutro se pata chala hai
>ki yindo ke pass black top nahi hai

You know even i'm a skeptical guy but i don't take such low quality and obvious bait.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I beg of the govt and IA with folded hands to readjust some other top so we can move on from discussion of Black Top.

We have it. The only people saying we don't are "pink tent" Gokhale, and sat imagery. IA could have just taken over Chinese camps. The movements may not have had time to leave a mark. Or even, we might have control over the top but not sitting on it with our asses. Denying Chinese entry into blacktop also constitutes control over it.

Many, many credible handles operating on same source based principle have firmly asserted we have BT. Now please, let's discuss something else or this is becoming a circular issue. Every few hours some new account says BT isn't ours and then the process starts again.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
HEY GUYS,

RELIABLE SOURCES(WHO GOES BY THE NAME "TRUST ME BRO") HAVE TOLD ME WE HAVE THE ENTIRETY OF TIBET.

for those of you who did not understand I was just pointing out some collective stupidity that some of the members hear have been engaging in for the past few days in cycles as pointed out by other sane members

Sanglamorre

Country flag
@Hellfire sirji, you have predicted a probable 96 hrs within which PLA can attempt to engineer a firefight or take earnest action.

I have a question. What if they don't? What if they keep doing ooga booga in front of IA positions with their oversized knives but not actually attack us? Do you predict/think/envision GoI giving IA green light to evict our unwanted neighbors from our plot of land in Pangong? Apart from readjustments, do you see the decision to actively attack the Chinese bases being taken?

DutchZZ

Country flag
My dude
The guy in question has
>Registered some days ago
>literally one post and that is sutro se pata chala hai
>ki yindo ke pass black top nahi hai

You know even i'm a skeptical guy but i don't take such low quality and obvious bait.
That's not the problem. I've got 3 issues -

1) The problem is is that the likes of Vishnu Som, Nitin and Saurav are saying the same thing, that India hasn't taken it

2) Lt Gen Panag and Hasnain said that Black Top is absolutely crucial

3) It makes all the media reports absolutely stink. All that talk of monitoring equipment etc, makes no f*cking sense.

I don't believe in the satellite imagery says anything, Indians won't show up tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.