India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Taking opposition in confidence etc is done through such committees besides briefing to the Parliemnt. But if the level of opposition is to ask question on bread as against Roti or Chaptti and ask why Jawans are nor fed Bread then God save us and our concept of Political control. The political party which has been responsible for largest amounts of harm done to Indian soldiers as a category of government employees in all aspects and brought the defense preparedness of the country to crawling levels, which made billions in commission on defence equipment deal can not ask any relevant questions...
Queen bee and her son are out to some secret location to get treatment for her while HM is rumoured to have been admitted in AIIMS yesterday night

she is least bothered about her india.. i am sure she flew out to some secret location to fix the money of these defence deals.... nobody knows what treatment she is doing..

Dessert Storm

Country flag
We will know.. in case status quo ante is restored, India won.. if there is disengagement without restoration of status quo ante.. then China won

View attachment 59100
Pls note in the AMs reaction:
(1) India's objective was....
May not be the objective 'now' cuz the situation has evolved dramatically.
(2) Loss of face for the PLA.....
That means their international image has taken a beating.
(3) Unwilling to fight.....
IA has put fear of God into them. Further, as I keep saying they have landed themselves in a situation where even tactical losses (military and/or diplomatic) have strategic implications for them. Plus the fact that they cannot 'win' this one in any case. An army unwilling to fight is a huge assessment by the Air Marshal Sir. Should not be taken lightly.
(4) They want to talk.
If the Chinese expect any 'fruitful' talks, they 'will' be on Indian terms.

Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag
Pls note in the AMs reaction:
(1) India's objective was....
May not be the objective 'now' cuz the situation has evolved dramatically.
(2) Loss of face for the PLA.....
That means their international image has taken a beating.
(3) Unwilling to fight.....
IA has put fear of God into them. Further, as I keep saying they have landed themselves in a situation where even tactical losses (military and/or diplomatic) have strategic implications for them. Plus th e fact that they cannot 'win' this one in any case. An army unwilling to fight is a huge assessment by the Air Marshal Sir. Should not be taken lightly.
(4) They want to talk.
If the Chinese expect any 'fruitful' talks, they 'will' be on Indian terms.
There has been no indication that they don't wanna fight. Nehru thought the same. Never trust Chinese.
Indian terms are clear that we want Pre April status quo. Except if Xi & Modi reach at an agreement like Doklam.. War is inevitable.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
There has been no indication that they don't wanna fight. Nehru thought the same. Never trust Chinese.
Indian terms are clear that we want Pre April status quo. Except if Xi & Modi reach at an agreement like Doklam.. War is inevitable.
I respectfully disagree with your assessment in para 1. We are more than adequately deployed and stocked unlike 62.

👍Never trust the Chinese

Indian terms.....agreement like Doklam. The current stand-off transcends the theatre under reference is one of the main reasons I disagree.

👍 War 'seems' inevitable
Assessment Vs Assessment🙂

sachincba

Country flag
We need to do only one thing, shoot them the next time they take a step close to our posts. This human chain strategy and skirmishes have to stop. Government will always pussy foot. Army has to take the initiative based on its assessment.
Also we are in a very strong position as of now. We do not want status quo ante. We want to keep the strategic heights. The heights we have are of more strategic value than F4 to F8. So, we are not vacating them in any case. Chinese have to vacate from F4 to F8. This is our opportunity. We should punish the Chinese this time, like 1967. Isn't there any General Sundarji now?

sachincba

Country flag
We need to do only one thing, shoot them the next time they take a step close to our posts. This human chain strategy and skirmishes have to stop. Government will always pussy foot. Army has to take the initiative based on its assessment.
Also we are in a very strong position as of now. We do not want status quo ante. We want to keep the strategic heights. The heights we have are of more strategic value than F4 to F8. So, we are not vacating them in any case. Chinese have to vacate from F4 to F8. This is our opportunity. We should punish the Chinese this time, like 1967. Isn't there any General Sundarji now?
If we kill 500-1000 Hans and don't acknowledge, I don't think CCP will either acknowledge it or PLA will be any situation to retaliate for we will have put the fear of God into them.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

remember his tweets when all of this mess gets over.
Traitor h ye bc
Do you think GoI will let IA evict Chinese off F4-8 if the Chinese don't come at us with guns blazing?

Right now, IA is doing everything it can and the GoI will let to defend what they've taken control over and to demolish Chinese if they seriously attack.

But an actual attack on Chinese held F4-8 bases or Moldo? That's not sure yet. Only time can tell.

sachincba

Country flag
If we kill 500-1000 Hans and don't acknowledge, I don't think CCP will either acknowledge it or PLA will be any situation to retaliate for we will have put the fear of God into them.
I don't think they acknowledged their losses in 1967 too. So, I am pinning my hopes on our generals now.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Report: The cost of sustaining deployment of two additional army divisions in Ladakh during winter could be more than $1 billion per month. We have to sustain it but May be my non familiar with the Operational status on the ground we should feed the Melcchas with that money One bullet per head. The Melcchas will never get hungry after that.

Home minister amit shah again admitted to AIIMS, delhi.

Dessert Storm

Country flag

remember his tweets when all of this mess gets over.
Traitor h ye bc
So a Deep State Branch in a Chinese Controlled Tax Haven. If it has come to that... it means even they think it cannot be won by them. Basically trying to save CPEC n other big investments which would turn to naught if war happens.

My decode of the dis-'joint statement' is reproduced below

Points 1,2,4 are there to give body to the agreement to make it 'look' substantial. Had the reds been abiding to (3), we won't be in the current situation. Point 5 is the only point worth noting. Essentially says 'there is deep distrust between the two countries and any movement to building confidence would happen after the current situation eases'. Point 5 therefore is counter-intutive.
*Implies nothing. Let the 'readjustments' go on.
** Five guiding principles smell of Panchsheel. Next time make it any number other than five.

Synergy

Country flag
He wants Indian Jawan to be served bread instead of Roti. His concern is to Christinise the food of Indian Jawans - give them loaf of bread rather than Roti or Paratha so that he remains down perpetually with constipation. Thank god he did not insist on Indian jawan being served with Ham, Bacon, Salami, Pork, and Beef.

Which is the place in India where main food item of the population is baked bread?
Indian Army Jawans are divided in two categories - Wheat consumers or Rice consumers with dal and vegetables being the main items. Meat, eggs and milk are the main calory providers.

In a place like the heights of Ladakh, officers do not get bread made in Leh or Chandigarh and units or ASC battalions do not run bakeries in field. In high altitude areas where constipation is a major issue, one can imagine what will happen if the entire unit is served European bread,

I doubt, baking bread in the field with Kerosine is possible as the main means of cooking, warming and drying is kerosine. Moreover, the cooking is resorted to at Company and even platoon levels as per the strength of the post. I wonder how can one run bakeries at such levels. One requires firewood or cooking Coal and an oven for that.

Pappu is a Ghunt and so are his advisors like Shukla who has never ever served at a post. Knowing food habits of Indians is but rudimentary. He has no idea how soldiers manage their food at separated and isolated posts where there is no cook and the Kerosine stove is the only means of cooking food, There are jawans who eat rice three times a day and there are troops who eat Chapati three times a day.
I got it Sir.

my question was specific to @Raj Malhotra . he was/is constantly criticising current govt, most of the time without any substance. it seems to me, he is trying to create a political narrative. so I was eager to know his view on this matter.

though I know he doesn't have any answer, but I'm throwing another question to him : what RaGa has done in this regard when he/they had 2 terms, UPA I and UPA II?

Edit : oops! that post of mine got deleted. you haven't got me properly. anyways...

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Report: The cost of sustaining deployment of two additional army divisions in Ladakh during winter could be more than $1 billion per month. We have to sustain it but May be my non familiar with the Operational status on the ground we should feed the Melcchas with that money One bullet per head. The Melcchas will never get hungry after that.

Home minister amit shah again admitted to AIIMS, delhi.
Which Report.. 1 billoon per month for 2 extra divisions is 16 lakh per soldier pwe month.. thats extravagant... and its not likely to be that costly..

Knowitall

Which Report.. 1 billoon per month for 2 extra divisions is 16 lakh per soldier pwe month.. thats extravagant... and its jot likely to be that costly..
Nothing wrong in the report.

I had posted an article from India today a few pages back where the army general was explaining how the cost of sustaining 1 soldier feeding clothing shelter etc costs an upward og 10 lakhs.

And this was when he did not include many other details as they were classified so 16 lakh is very much possible.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Nothing wrong in the report.

I had posted an article from India today a few pages back where the army general was explaining how the cost of sustaining 1 soldier feeding clothing shelter etc costs an upward og 10 lakhs.

And this was when he did not include many other details as they were classified so 16 lakh is very much possible.
That was per year not month
So if current situation lasts for 1 year then we are looking at extra expenditure of 1 billion dollar per year.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Which Report.. 1 billoon per month for 2 extra divisions is 16 lakh per soldier pwe month.. thats extravagant... and its not likely to be that costly..
I am also confused that is either for a month or for a season. If for a season then its 4 lakha per months that is justified as considering the cost of transport to winter Clothing to who knows what.

Status
Not open for further replies.