India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Sir, I can tell you with 100% confirmed source information that Helmet and Blacktop are firmly under our boots. In fact our boys are sitting on the saddle of the spur that juts out towards Spangur. Just forget the malicious propaganda by a few.

:lehappy: this thread is going into a loop ,

Someone already posted a tweet while back confirming that both heights are with us.

Everyone liked that post .

Then doubts set in , Nitin gokale will then tweet confirming that its in chinese hands

Then doubt sets in again.

The Chinese are acting like we lit a match under their ass , thats all confirmation i need.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some pakis were saying that India is land of Gandhi who said if someone slaps on your one cheek then Present your another cheek to get another slap indians are so proud of their cowardice haha
I said India is no more the land of Gandhi we have Go-Rakshaks who lynch terrorists in Balakot
and Galwan valley 😁😁✌✌:pound:

Darth Malgus

Country flag

Someone already posted a tweet while back confirming that both heights are with us.

Then doubts set in , Nitin gokale will then tweet confirming that its in chinese hands

The Chinese are acting like we lit a match under their ass , thats all confirmation i need.
Twitter is worse, every OSINT, military jurno is being spammed this question in their reply section...

Yash Patel

Country flag
Some journalists have a compulsion of putting across govt’s version. That version is not always correct. Remember, PM had said there was no Chinese occupation of our area or post. And foreign minister when he said our troops during Galwan episode were armed. Both were wrong.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
China has intruded at numerous points as per Hindu. Even if we have Black Top, its a very minor pay back. At Depsang, China has allegedly come in 18km deep.

Suhaldev

Country flag
Now, I said IF it's not been taken then the analyses produced by other Lt Gens makes me come to the conclusion it is a f*ck up. IF.

HOWEVER, I have also said, for the fourth time now, that it would make no sense. That ITBP map clearly had Black and Helmat Top BOTH marked out clearly. Why do it unless it's Psy Ops or they actually took it? Makes no sense. All those stories of SFF and trashing monitoring equipment, makes no sense if they didn't take it.
This seems pausible explanation, as the map was posted by Rohan Dua (TOI) he is son of LT Gen (R) (please confirm this), special marking means something, it not out of the blue that map was leaked. Further, in his story he says it was captured by ITBP through Phurchuk La Pass — located at a height of 4,994 metres — to reach their new positions which were earlier unoccupied.

Further, latest ajay shukla (vo boley uska ulta jarur hota hai) tweet also indirectly means we are there.

shade

Country flag
China has intruded at numerous points as per Hindu. Even if we have Black Top, its a very minor pay back. At Depsang, China has allegedly come in 18km deep.
I wonder, once the "payback" demanded so vociferously by many patriots-of-convenience starts, many people irl, on twatter and some of this forum itself will become Gandhian and Ahimsavadi 🤔

It's just like certain people were screaming "LOCKDOWN NOW OR INDIA WILL BE DESTROYED" before March 20th, now the same people are saying that what was the need for Lockdown when the case count was "so low"

Sanglamorre

Country flag
personally i cant bring myself to trust nitin gokhale and his claims.

it's not even about following the govt line this is the same person that claimed that the camp in galwan was Indian and not chinese. Everyone else claimed otherwise and he still stuck to his claim and took everyone for a ride.

finally after a few weeks the water level rose and half the camp was washed away. whatever remained of the camp was dismantled and taken away by the chinese and the galwan issue was declared as resolved. Even after this he never accepted that he was spreading lies or that he was wrong. the whole thing was like an ego issue to him even after being proved wrong he would keep claiming that he was right by hook or crook.

and once the chinese retreated he suddenly fell silent completely throwing the issue under the bus.

there is every chance that this guy is lying once again or trying to defend it. people here must be cautious while taking his info at face value.
Oh yeah, he was like, "vro pink tent isn't pink vro. Hyper camo vro. Looks Chinese vro, dil se Indian vro. Definitely pink tents are ours vro"

Multiple sources, very trusted ones like Hellfire have said BT is now under us. I trust those sources.

varun9509

Country flag

The Chinese are acting like we lit a match under their ass , thats all confirmation i nee
d.
Why do I feel like it is deliberate? News getting out like this. Keep everyone guessing.
Just a wild hunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.