India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Eh, IF (and it's a big one), IF India's positions are according to Nitin well then...Indian establishment, including Army, has f*cked up big time.

Missed out on Chinese moves in March-April. And now, like mentioned, on the backfoot for what? Capturing heights within one's own LAC? WTF?

It doesn't match up with reports of swiftly climbing heights to prevent Chinese. Stories of trashing Chinese monitoring equipment was on Indian LAC?

Makes no sense whatsoever, I still think that they're purposely denying it. But IF it is true then what a colossal f*ck up.
IF you are wrong that means what a marvelous things IA has achieved.

Sometimes we need to wait, no one know ant details, but as per Gober times behavious IA has done something great.

dont be soo sadist and be in defeatist mindset...

@mod pls note.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Last edited:

DutchZZ

Country flag
IF you are wrong that means what a marvelous things IA has achieved.

Sometimes we need to wait, no one know ant details, but as per Gober times behavious IA has done something great.

dont be soo sadist and be in defeatist mindset...

@mod pls note.
Read my last post on this issue. I literally said that Shiv says we have control over the Tops and that it is purposeful denial.

I said IF this is true then it is without a shadow of a doubt a colossal f*ck up. Again, propaganda of running up hills swiftly within our own LAC is laughable.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Read my last post on this issue. I literally said that Shiv says we have control over the Tops and that it is purposeful denial.

I said IF this is true then it is without a shadow of a doubt a colossal f*ck up. Again, propaganda of running up hills swiftly within our own LAC is laughable.
So why GT is saying india crossed LAC?

Synergy

Country flag
Could be tricks in preparation of declaring war on us, even if we dindu nuffin, we been gud boys repectin' da LAC.
It is a well known Chinese trick to cry out in pain as he strikes you.

It's only a flop as in their plans of further land grab have been stymied, but their gains haven't been reversed yet, and most likely will not be reversed in the future.

None of these ,If they don't wage war they will be okay with this stalemate( for now, they will come back next year, again when we don't expect it, and again we get checkm8d ).
This " ItS aLL PeAceFoOL at the LAC " could be yet another chong lie preparing for more land grab attempts or a face saver to settle with the current stalemate for now, and try again later, when the yindos are lulled into a sense of complacency.

It is clear GoI is willing to accept the new "Status Quo" eventually.

This meme is based off the barking of Chongs through GT and other media outlets.
Chicoms are always the villains, everyone knows this, but nobody except Trump is willing to do anything concrete about them
I won't agree with this assumption.

firstly we are not sure if any deal has been brokered or not.
next, if any deal has been brokered, then China will have to vacate from atleast finger areas.
GT was rattling as they were scared that India may start to push over. if they had/have guts to go to war, it'd have started after 29/30 Aug. instead they chose to issue a statement and then barking (by gt). that rattling was nothing but a ploy to stop India.

to go for any offensive, at first one should make it's defence as concrete as possible. we are trying to do that. our next step may be we will deploy itbp at those positions and army will go for offensive. who knows?
we neither know what Chinese army is doing there, nor what we are doing.
some tweets from some random self proclaimed OSINT or some rattling by gt or some sat images won't prove anything. for ex, still we are not completely sure if China holds BT or we do.

to make any guess, we need some information. but right now we only have a few and that's insufficient. so educated guess isn't possible and uneducated guess won't yield anything.

we don't know what will happen in US election and the situation of world politics afterwards. though we should not see any drastic change, but if JB comes and decides to remove some pressure from SCS, then whole equation may change a lot.
we need a clearer picture before jumping in the sea. so stalling the inevitable for a while isn't a bad thing, imo.

if we can stall this upto the time we get S400 and some more Rafales alongwith (suppose) Mirages from Taiwan, plus (most importantly) till our China virus situation will become a bit better, that won't be that bad.

stalemate for a while doesn't mean stalemate for the lifetime.

we actually don't know what's cooking. so jumping into any conclusion will be a blunder at this juncture, imo.

Edit : I think we should discuss but shouldn't conclude.

Suhaldev

Country flag

next, if any deal has been brokered, then China will have to vacate from atleast finger areas.
GT was rattling as they were scared that India may start to push over. if they had/have guts to go to war, it'd have started after 29/30 Aug. instead they chose to issue a statement and then barking (by gt). that rattling was nothing but a ploy to stop India.

to go for any offensive, at first one should make it's defence as concrete as possible. we are trying to do that. our next step may be we will deploy itbp at those positions and army will go for offensive. who knows?
some tweets from some random self proclaimed OSINT or some rattling by gt or some sat images won't prove anything. for ex, still we are not completely sure if China holds BT or we do.

to make any guess, we need some information. but right now we only have a few and that's insufficient. so educated guess isn't possible and uneducated guess won't yield anything.

we don't know what will happen in US election and the situation of world politics afterwards. though we should not see any drastic change, but if JB comes and decides to remove some pressure from SCS, then whole equation may change a lot.
we need a clearer picture before jumping in the sea. so stalling the inevitable for a while isn't a bad thing, imo.

if we can stall this upto the time we get S400 and some more Rafales alongwith (suppose) Mirages from Taiwan, plus (most importantly) till our China virus situation will become a bit better, that won't be that bad.

we actually don't know what's cooking. so jumping into any conclusion will be a blunder at this juncture, imo.

much needed explanation.

Just to add on, we stay in defensive offence untill push is comes shove.

shade

Country flag

My dude you wrote this essay to basically agree with my point, we don't know anything apart from IA is consolidating our hold on the terrain features along the PangongTso LAC.

Also no "deal", they will not vacate the areas they have annexed, at the most they might behave as they are ok with this stalemate and intrude somewhere else at an opportune time, considering PangogTso LAC will still be hot inspite of any "de-escalation" or whatever.
The Chinese hate a direct fight and instead resort to stunts like ambushes, surprise attacks after lulling their enemy into a sense of safety and complacency and intimidation to accomplish their objectives with minimal military "action".

I hate getting false-starts and KLPD news on this thread, later in the same day some other guy will post news that "disproves" the previous one :/

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My lead op ed from the epaper The Asian Age covers an analysis on the chances of Skirmish, War or Peace in Ladakh.
Surmises that potential of skirmish is still high but likely standoff will extend to next campaigning season http://onlineepaper.asianage.com/articledetailpage.aspx?id=15098705…

3:30 PM · Sep 12, 2020·Twitter Web App

Rolling Downs is a term used for gentle slopes. I use it here in comparison to the sharp jagged peaks you get near Galwan or north west of DBO.

I can make maps for you at a competetive rate. With LAC drawn through different fingers.

@captscooby81 plz weigh in on Lt. Gen. comment,I think he is acknowledging it without acknowledging it,or is he?🤔

Last edited:

Suhaldev

Country flag
Guys, google maps got update, its now showing a new track/road built across BT (east to west ) just above the lake area.

shade

Country flag
I can make maps for you at a competetive rate. With LAC drawn through different fingers.

@captscooby81 plz weigh in on Lt. Gen. comment,I think he is acknowledging without acknowledging it,or is he?🤔
Can retired Generals face any penalties for sharing such info without directly vouching for it( as it seems to be happening here )?
Even spicy retorts from retd Generals are better than random tweets put out by faceless osint twitter people, solely for followers, likes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.