India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Chinese State backed Propaganda handles have gone beserk in last one hour even as India China FM talks started in Moscow. Some like Global Times editor Hu even threatening "war".
View attachment 58866View attachment 58867View attachment 58868

Wolf.
Predictable pla jokes, it was known that they will pull some kind of tantrums, but at this level is some childish shit going on. Man what we are fighting to, bunch of sissies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
If India has captured all these hill then war has started; Chinese acting like war is about to start
it is a psy-ops. Is there a reason Chinese are holding back?? Dosen't seem to be the response
expected???
Attack will come, but US presidential elections are right around the corner, so either they are holding on, or provoking us to fire shots.

IndianYonko

Country flag
Keep on meeming bro, or create a thread for it, we will spread the rest.

The thing with Li Ion battery is that they work better in cold climate. So there power draw is constant and there's no problem of batteries getting overheated. I know this because I had an opportunity to work on Quadcopters back at my college days, IIT-*** did a two day training course. My task was to design the interface using Java language. Which I sadly failed miserably at it.
that guy wasn't wrong.

Nope bro they lose the power due to increase resistance and from 27 to -18 power-drop is almost 50% .
So that guy wasn't wrong. And a piece of advice don't take M.tech from IITs seriously 😅 (personnal exp.) they are like our OSINTs only.

scatterStorm

Country flag
they have admitted we've Reqin/Rechin La.

I'm not sure but I think we are within our claim line. and they have crossed our perception that is at F8.
Hmm, so the question for the moment is, have we started salami slicing them. Give a dose of there own tough pill.

At this point we need better sources. This dAtests guy is shady.

scatterStorm

Country flag
that guy wasn't wrong.

Nope bro they lose the power due to increase resistance and from 27 to -18 power-drop is almost 50% .
So that guy wasn't wrong. And a piece of advice don't take M.tech and Ph.d. from IITs seriously 😅 (personnal exp.) they are like our OSINTs only.
I am cool bro, got to know a new info. My assumption with Tesla cars too. Sure minus temps could have bad effects too which I don't know yet.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
Whatever the arguments about which of the tops are occupied by Indian forces, but it would be an understatement to say that Indian side is not preparing for any kind of eventuality.

First the rafales now the Su-30MKI's.

==========
IAF Su-30 MKI equipped with ELM-2060P SAR/GMTI recce pod spotted over Ladakh. ELM-2060P has a range of 170 km & is capable of both STRIP mode (wide area recce) and SPOT mode (focused area recce). It is all-weatger capable and is vital for IMINT generation

View attachment 59049
ELM-2060P is SAR pod for ground recee (center pod), what AIM was referring to was ELTA-ELM8222 self-protection jammers. They are different.

But that does not mean AIM is not full of shit.

And, if I see that correctly, is that wingtip jammers? Definitely not ELTA, either Russian or ours homemade.

nick_indian

Country flag
they have admitted we've Reqin/Rechin La.

I'm not sure but I think we are within our claim line. and they have crossed our perception that is at F8.
Correct. What is the Chinky claim line at north bank ? Is it F 4 or F 2, I have read different things.

omaebakabaka

And a piece of advice don't take M.tech from IITs seriously 😅 (personnal exp.) they are like our OSINTs only.
Why not, in a tech research capacity or "on tv" focus?
I agree with you more on later, generally intelligent folks rarely interact with people making life based on TRP ratings. So those that do all the time are generally attention whores...

Status
Not open for further replies.