India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
When we claim entire Aksai Chin as ours , why are we worried about CCL ?
They don't even recognise Arunachal Pradesh and we should give legitimacy to their claim line?
They particularly eye Tawang which has lots of Buddhist monasteries.

nick_indian

Country flag
They particularly eye Tawang which has lots of Buddhist monasteries.
Can they actually hold onto Tawang ? I ve read that Tawang and rest of Arunachal are on our side of the Easterm Himalayas. They have logicitical issues because of this and wont be able to hold onto it even if they capture it. This is why they vacated Arunachal after capturing it in 1962. This is just what I ve read at various places, I could be wrong.

N4tsula67

Country flag

Cheran

Country flag
Can they actually hold onto Tawang ? I ve read that Tawang and rest of Arunachal are on our side of the Easterm Himalayas. They have logicitical issues because of this and wont be able to hold onto it even if they capture it. This is why they vacated Arunachal after capturing it in 1962. This is just what I ve read at various places, I could be wrong.
This is true & besides due to the importance of this district we would be defending it by all means.

Dessert Storm

Country flag
My dude you wrote this essay to basically agree with my point, we don't know anything apart from IA is consolidating our hold on the terrain features along the PangongTso LAC.

No he Basically does not look like agreeing to your point.

Also no "deal", they will not vacate the areas they have annexed, at the most they might behave as they are ok with this stalemate and intrude somewhere else at an opportune time, considering PangogTso LAC will still be hot inspite of any "de-escalation" or whatever.

Whatever happens in case of no deal is definitely not what your wet dream says.

The Chinese hate a direct fight and instead resort to stunts like ambushes, surprise attacks after lulling their enemy into a sense of safety and complacency and intimidation to accomplish their objectives with minimal military "action".

They have begun to smell the coffee now. When will you.

I hate getting false-starts and KLPD news on this thread, later in the same day some other guy will post news that "disproves" the previous one :/

Are you suffering from Priapism.
This thread is as good as it gets.
Chaos Theory is an interesting one.
You are propogating what u say u hate.

garg_bharat

Country flag
When we claim entire Aksai Chin as ours , why are we worried about CCL ?
They don't even recognise Arunachal Pradesh and we should give legitimacy to their claim line?
I think any border agreement with Communist China WILL NOT happen. It is good that some amount of realism is dawning in India regarding China.

We need MAD with China. Nothing less will do.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Whatever the arguments about which of the tops are occupied by Indian forces, but it would be an understatement to say that Indian side is not preparing for any kind of eventuality.

First the rafales now the Su-30MKI's.

==========
IAF Su-30 MKI equipped with ELM-2060P SAR/GMTI recce pod spotted over Ladakh. ELM-2060P has a range of 170 km & is capable of both STRIP mode (wide area recce) and SPOT mode (focused area recce). It is all-weatger capable and is vital for IMINT generation

1599917628056.png

Jailor

Country flag
So, an update is due. Our Beetroot Manchurian is getting desperate. (Embarassing failure of mighty PLA) . Apart from a few isolated instances where he was able to check IA maneuvers with his own, he faced reverses in quite a few locations which have made his defences tenuous.

Reverses(for coronas) in Chumar, Chushul (Moldo-Rudok is technically 'open for taking') in ground situation & consolidation by IA of defences along Depsang with demonstrated intent to not only defend but carry the war into enemy held territories, has upset the calculus.

Only saving grace has been the outflanking done at Fingers 4 & a comparative local advantage gained at Finger 3 by going up the spurs to open new defences, since negated by IA's reported heli insertion of teams at higher locations on common spur from which fingers emanate.

These reported insertions by IA of teams at commanding & easily defendable heights, permit unobstructed view of the positions upto Finger 8. Coupled to reported hold of Black Top by India, which should be the GTI for Chushul, the overall situation of Indian troops is much better

Amusing to see few OSINTs post photo of LAC passing through Gurung, Magar Hills, which is precisely what our Manchukins wants world to believe. Those hills are on Indian side of LAC & LAC passes through Black Top. Hence, no crossing of IA of LAC even at Black Top.

So, Beetroot Manchukin is getting desperate by the day. Expectation is of a limited firefight being engineered in near proximity of the common spur north of the fingers, in order to try & wipe out the IA positions there. Reportedly, special forces of PLAAF XV Airborne Corps..
.. are in the region. Perhaps, an action in next 96 hours?

The 96 hours is pure speculation. Don't stress on it much. Attempts to engineer a crisis seem to be on cards. This is, I repeat, my speculation, arising from reading troop movements by PLA.
###

It's almost undeniable now that we have the black top ,Lt general syed ata hasnain virtually signalled it.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Ye Kaisa Hai?

Ladakh Ki Thand Me PLA ki Bani Kulfi

View attachment 58861
Keep on meeming bro, or create a thread for it, we will spread the rest.
yaa lithium ion batteries r pretty compact so the size is good enough but like I posted earlier in ladakh they will be lucky to get even 40-50 km...
The thing with Li Ion battery is that they work better in cold climate. So there power draw is constant and there's no problem of batteries getting overheated. I know this because I had an opportunity to work on Quadcopters back at my college days, IIT-*** did a two day training course. My task was to design the interface using Java language. Which I sadly failed miserably at it.

scatterStorm

Country flag
please note "Russia's mediation". now they are dragging Russia in to keep US out.
I told you and again telling you, guys they are $hit scared. 😁
Eleven mess-ping has completely jeopardized the situation.
There propaganda arm is a joke.

If you are seeing this editor of Global times, we aint came there for picnic bro, we are there to wage a war. Now go figure. :daru:

Synergy

Country flag
My dude you wrote this essay to basically agree with my point, we don't know anything apart from IA is consolidating our hold on the terrain features along the PangongTso LAC.

Also no "deal", they will not vacate the areas they have annexed, at the most they might behave as they are ok with this stalemate and intrude somewhere else at an opportune time, considering PangogTso LAC will still be hot inspite of any "de-escalation" or whatever.
The Chinese hate a direct fight and instead resort to stunts like ambushes, surprise attacks after lulling their enemy into a sense of safety and complacency and intimidation to accomplish their objectives with minimal military "action".

I hate getting false-starts and KLPD news on this thread, later in the same day some other guy will post news that "disproves" the previous one :/
sorry but probably you have missed my points.

how can we assume there aren't any deal? how can we assume they won't vacate these areas? how can we assume we won't do anything if they don't vacate our areas?

if any stalemate, then for how long and what's the reason?

still we've not shown any indication that we are taking this for granted. still we are demanding status quo ante.

Status
Not open for further replies.