India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
Why the hell is everyone having doubts with our occupation of Black Top and Helmet top ?

Many credible handled have already confirmed that we hold these two features . They are Shiv Aroor, Amrita Nayak Dutta and Snehesh Alex Philip of Print, Abhishek Bhalla , Brig Bajwa, and then Lt Gen Panag . Then there are some other news articles which mentions that locals are carrying water and other supplies to our boys on Black Top .

Brig Bajwa is very credible. I remember him posting that Col Jamwal had plannedand coordinated this entire readjustment/ reverse salami slicing operation. This was even before the article on Col came out in Hindustan Times. There was a minor furore and the good Brig was forced to delete the tweet . Then after the article was published he again tweeted this .

The thing is Chinese PLA and their state sponsered media wouldn't be crying out loud if we had been staying on our own side of LAC. We have occupied multiple other features of strategic significance and which we haven't yet revealed . You see, we want to be seen as the good boy who doesn't cross over and does everything according to the agreements . Maybe after some years we will truely know what we have really occupied and captured . Just like our quid pro quo action in Chumar in response to Depsang incursion in 2013 was revealed only last year .

Suhaldev

Country flag
Chinese satellite launch fails

Funnily enough Cheenies gave KZ1A tech to Pakis for Ababeel
A Chinese Kuaizhou-1A rocket lifted of from Jiuquan with the Jilin-1 Gaofen-02C earth obs sat. Initial reports of a successful launch were retracted. Not yet quite clear, if the rocket failed or perhaps the payload. So far no orbital objects are tracked.

Suhaldev

Country flag
There is and never was a doubt on the IA's capabilities, competence or courage but GoI's will.
GoI seems to not want to "escalate" it further, is playing on the defensive, and working to consolidate the un-grabbed parts around PangurTso LAC area to prevent further grabs.
No offensive action has been taken, unless you consider the Chines definition of "offensive" as Indians defending their own lands

Shitty Anglo tabloid that post's anything for clicks, headline in that image clearly shooped, such is the level of Indian OSINTs, whatsapp forward tier "int" being provided.

In anycase i find it hard to believe anything now, everything about the incidents on the LAC is from "my sources tell me", "experts have said" etc, case in point is Schrodinger's Black Top.GoI keeps mum on everything, EAM statements are timid and conciliatory while Chongs are shamelessly being aggressive.

OSINT needs to be taken with pinch of salt but EAM statements are within the line of diplomacy and IA is in defensive offence mode, Local commanders meet will hardly lead to anything. Hence, get ready for pro long standoff, its going to be who vacates the heights first.

kaaleshwaar

Country flag

Dessert Storm

Country flag
Why the hell is everyone having doubts with our occupation of Black Top and Helmet top ?

Many credible handled have already confirmed that we hold these two features . They are Shiv Aroor, Amrita Nayak Dutta and Snehesh Alex Philip of Print, Abhishek Bhalla , Brig Bajwa, and then Lt Gen Panag . Then there are some other news articles which mentions that locals are carrying water and other supplies to our boys on Black Top .

Brig Bajwa is very credible. I remember him posting that Col Jamwal had plannedand coordinated this entire readjustment/ reverse salami slicing operation. This was even before the article on Col came out in Hindustan Times. There was a minor furore and the good Brig was forced to delete the tweet . Then after the article was published he again tweeted this .

The thing is Chinese PLA and their state sponsered media wouldn't be crying out loud if we had been staying on our own side of LAC. We have occupied multiple other features of strategic significance and which we haven't yet revealed . You see, we want to be seen as the good boy who doesn't cross over and does everything according to the agreements . Maybe after some years we will truely know what we have really occupied and captured . Just like our quid pro quo action in Chumar in response to Depsang incursion in 2013 was revealed only last year .
The mods were in the process of preparing a list of credible twitter handles n news sources for reference purposes on this forum and outside. Hope it's coming soon

DutchZZ

Country flag
Eh, IF (and it's a big one), IF India's positions are according to Nitin well then...Indian establishment, including Army, has f*cked up big time.

Missed out on Chinese moves in March-April. And now, like mentioned, on the backfoot for what? Capturing heights within one's own LAC? WTF?

It doesn't match up with reports of swiftly climbing heights to prevent Chinese. Stories of trashing Chinese monitoring equipment was on Indian LAC?

Makes no sense whatsoever, I still think that they're purposely denying it. But IF it is true then what a colossal f*ck up.

mokoman

Country flag
The mods were in the process of preparing a list of credible twitter handles n news sources for reference purposes on this forum and outside. Hope it's coming soon
Only that idiot FrontalAssault needs to be removed .

What happened to the PAF F16 and JF 17 crash ?

Dude is simply pushing whatsapp rumours

shade

Country flag

I hope this is true.
GoI must find out a way to get one message out to International govt audiences and the truth to domestic audiences, else domestic audiences will fall prey either to doubt and FUD spread by Leftie Liberals or fools paradise by these greedy Like Share Subscribe hungry "OSINT"s on twitter.

OSINT needs to be taken with pinch of salt but EAM statements are within the line of diplomacy and IA is in defensive offence mode, Local commanders meet will hardly lead to anything. Hence, get ready for pro long standoff, its going to be who vacates the heights first.
I am ready for HYPE by OSINTs but Schrodinger's Ladakhi Hill tops and KLPD some days later.
Thing is EAM statements seem to be literally the only official info we get, rest all is twatter osints and defence journalists citing "sources"

IndianYonko

Country flag
The thing I don't care if LAC shifts east or west,it can be reclaimed, top or no top it can be lost or gained.But one thing I don't want is , getting to know that our soldiers died because commanders failed to anticipate or Chinese backstabbed kind of stuff. Since we are in high alert mode, these lapses are unimaginable and would simply show the system in bad light.

And these meets, I think these guys come here for chai pe gupshup and stuff only.

Status
Not open for further replies.