Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Good thing Adani took over isreali port . No guess from where all these anti adani voices comes from .
True, people talk a lot about US influence through NGO's etc., but not about Chinese and Russian info ops.

Chinese usually just pay money and buy people since they are not great at narrative building.

But Russia, they have lot of historical contacts in Indian bereaucracy and politics, and in US and Europe they have shown that they are masters of information warfare.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
I was no fan of Putin and neither bad-wisher of west. But, Now I do enjoy their seething.
I'm excited about upcoming de-dollarisation.
If de-dollarisation happens, alternative would be yuan, which will be even worse for us.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
If de-dollarisation happens, alternative would be yuan, which will be even worse for us.
BRICS will have India at it's center. India is perfectly connected Asia, Africa, Middle East and China. Free democratic structure of India is suited for being center World Economy. And India is making arrangement to direct payment system to Russian, Middle Eastern, Asean, South American and African nations, Rupee will be there.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
BRICS will have India at it's center. India is perfectly connected Asia, Africa, Middle East and China. Free democratic structure of India is suited for being center World Economy. And India is making arrangement to direct payment system to Russian, Middle Eastern, Asean, South American and African nations, Rupee will be there.
China's economy is more than double of rest combined. If there is a Brics currency, its chinese

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Who needs nuclea powa m8?
We 'ave all da biggest banks roight 'ere in da City ov Ludon( or Londonabad fer short )

Literally everything else thrown into the gutter of apathy except their (((specialization))) of (((banks))) and money laundering.
It is now not run by National Interests in the slightest, but by whatever the (((Canary Wharf))) and the (((City of London))) crowd want.
London is global fugitive capital, ít caters criminals all around the world and sell them real estate and properties. Nothing constructive for say.

Tiwariji

Country flag
Right now i think de-dollarisation not happening . Its re-dollarisation at the expense of euro . Chinese currency was never a major contendor . Still it has surpassed autralian and canadian dollar as reserve currency recently . And china does nt have floating exchange rate .

Last edited:

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Right now i think de-dollarisation not happening . Its re-dollarisation at the expense of euro . Chinese currency was never a major contendor . Still it has surpassed autralian and canadian dollar as reserve currency recently . And china does nt have floating exchange rate .
Yes you are right, American empire is trying to kill Euro but BRICS + ME + some LatAm/African countries are showing visible signs of killing the $$
Next year BRICS currency will be launched

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Why do we even need currency a ('specially fiat one that's not backed by any real commodity like Gold) for trading? We should just go full barter with each other.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Why do we even need currency a ('specially fiat one that's not backed by any real commodity like Gold) for trading? We should just go full barter with each other.
BRICS currency is will be backed by real Gold. That's why all BRIC nation are on GOLD purchasing spree.
For example, India buying 200 tonnes of Gold from UAE at discount rate.
Chinese in agreement UGANDA with newly discovered Gold Mines.
Russia and South Africa already own Gold.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I maybe retarded but what does the term "backing a currency means"

Tiwariji

Country flag
I maybe retarded but what does the term "backing a currency means"
In old times money used to have intrinsic value . For exp a gold coin . Then token currency came like rs 100 notes . It does nt have intrinsic value of rs 100 . Its just a printed paper . So if i sell all my rice , all i ll have is some printed paper . Its value is guarateed by RBI . And RBI is supposed to have gold or something in its disposal if i feel the need to return the note or as a assurance . But now its era of fiat currency . Its not backed by any comodity like gold . We in india have rather law . You can be punished and jailed if you refuse to accept rupee .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles