Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Lo and behold my fellow brownies :rofl:โ€ฆ

This is what happens when you jerk over Nominal GDP and ignore PPP :lol:
Whatta bunch of clowns these britshits are :rofl:

This is the british mental massage parlour where millions of Britarded subhumans come for mental happy endings, and no wonder they think highly of themsleves when they are nothing but a banana republic dependent on banks and financial services for much of their economic output :lol:.

India is a superpower within world cricket and the side have reportedly insisted upon better offerings in the next training session or they may take the issue to the sport's governing bodies.

India is also home to a quarter of all undernourished people worldwide, according to the World Food Program.

Around 21 per cent of the population live on less than $1.90(USD) a
day - many of who would no doubt be happy to have a sandwich, falafel and fruit to eat..
Western manner of taking average is really skewed

If I'm alone and not going out I doubt If I'll spend $1.90(USD) for a day

FFS you can get a reasonable Thallassery biriyani for $1.90(USD) here

shade

Country flag

Goora assumes that $2 buys the same amount of food everywhere.
You may think because the Daily Mail is a tabloid that is why they have a paucity of IQ points which shows in their reporting, but even BBC would be just like this, except in a roundabout way :bplease:

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Goora assumes that $2 buys the same amount of food everywhere.
You may think because the Daily Mail is a tabloid that is why they have a paucity of IQ points which shows in their reporting, but even BBC would be just like this, except in a roundabout way :bplease:
An average Hostelnigger in India can survive a month with the same money a britshiter spends for a dinner

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

1.90 = 156
250 g paneer= 80 Rs
1 kg Decent quality apple= 120 RS
Banana dozen =30 to 40 Rs
1 samosa=8 to 10 Rs.
1 kg milk= 55 to 60 Rs
Most fruits come 60 to 100 per kg.
Chicken 160 to 200 Per Kg

You can eat a decent meal for 150 Rs at Pal Hotel Near Patna Station.
Chicken Pyaza = 90 Rs for 2 large Piece Chicken.
Butter naan 25 Rs per piece

You can spend 1.90 dollars very decently if its per head.

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag

They live in a world where even 1 GB of internet costs โ‚น120 which costs just โ‚น11 in India, they live in a world where Amazon Prime subscription comes for โ‚น9100 per year which costs โ‚น1499 in India, they live in a world where 1kg of potato costs โ‚น102 which costs โ‚น20 in India.

Theyโ€™re just nominally infated economies lecturing others on prosperity.

shade

Country flag

German industrial workers fire warning shot with strikes over pay - FT

Fresh news from the NUMBA WAN economy of Europe.

I think their industry will migrate to China over the next decade, their metals industry workers( includes automotive also ) are asking for an 8% wage increase to combat inflation.
Whether suit boots will continue obliging or not remains to be seen.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Lo and behold my fellow brownies :rofl:โ€ฆ

This is what happens when you jerk over Nominal GDP and ignore PPP :lol:
Whatta bunch of clowns these britshits are :rofl:

This is the british mental massage parlour where millions of Britarded subhumans come for mental happy endings, and no wonder they think highly of themsleves when they are nothing but a banana republic dependent on banks and financial services for much of their economic output :lol:.

Only after Russian invasion of Ukraine did I realise how much commodity superpower Russia is. There is really no country like that when it comes to export of non negotiable commodities like oil, gas, grains, fertilizers, phosphates, minerals, metals, uranium. Add to that steel, aluminum, nuclear fuel processing, space technology provider, military export superpower (only independent non western ecosystem), access to various oceans, entire Arctic pole and Northern hemisphere.

Saudi is just oil whereas these guys are big daddy in everything else including oil.

All this GDP on paper sounds good. Some Western media mock Russia as having economy less than Texas but at end of day the nominal paper GDP can only give bragging rights om forums like Kanglus or Britishers. When push comes to shove, it is the hard power matters nothing else.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
1.90 = 156
250 g paneer= 80 Rs
1 kg Decent quality apple= 120 RS
Banana dozen =30 to 40 Rs
1 samosa=8 to 10 Rs.
1 kg milk= 55 to 60 Rs
Most fruits come 60 to 100 per kg.
Chicken 160 to 200 Per Kg

You can eat a decent meal for 150 Rs at Pal Hotel Near Patna Station.
Chicken Pyaza = 90 Rs for 2 large Piece Chicken.
Butter naan 25 Rs per piece

You can spend 1.90 dollars very decently if its per head.
Its changed now:-
$1.90 (now revised to $2.15) Extreme Global Poverty Line
$3.20 (now revised to $3.65) Poverty Line for Lower Middle Income nations
$5.50 (now revised to $6.65) Poverty Line for Upper Middle Income nations

Revision has occurred due to them swtiching from 2011 PPP to 2017 PPP.

BTW, didn't know World Bank data was based on CMIE surveys. (this one: https://documents.worldbank.org/en/...8866/idu0333e60f901267045600be83093783b77e67a ). Its estimating that urban poverty rose in 2016 due to demonetization :bplease:.

Sauce: https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendat...pdate-world-bank-2017-ppps-and-new-data-india

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Its changed now:-
$1.90 (now revised to $2.15) Extreme Global Poverty Line
$3.20 (now revised to $3.65) Poverty Line for Lower Middle Income nations
$5.50 (now revised to $6.65) Poverty Line for Upper Middle Income nations

Revision has occurred due to them swtiching from 2011 PPP to 2017 PPP.

BTW, didn't know World Bank data was based on CMIE surveys. (this one: https://documents.worldbank.org/en/...8866/idu0333e60f901267045600be83093783b77e67a ). Its estimating that urban poverty rose in 2016 due to demonetization :bplease:.

Sauce: https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendat...pdate-world-bank-2017-ppps-and-new-data-india
Still, I extreme about poverty in India had dropped low 5% in 2020 itself. Posting 2011 data to tame India in 2022 only reflects how desperate, pissed off and foolish British society about Eastern world is.

Always in cope mod with head down under sand.

Vinash

Country flag
Only after Russian invasion of Ukraine did I realise how much commodity superpower Russia is. There is really no country like that when it comes to export of non negotiable commodities like oil, gas, grains, fertilizers, phosphates, minerals, metals, uranium. Add to that steel, aluminum, nuclear fuel processing, space technology provider, military export superpower (only independent non western ecosystem), access to various oceans, entire Arctic pole and Northern hemisphere.

Saudi is just oil whereas these guys are big daddy in everything else including oil.

All this GDP on paper sounds good. Some Western media mock Russia as having economy less than Texas but at end of day the nominal paper GDP can only give bragging rights om forums like Kanglus or Britishers. When push comes to shove, it is the hard power matters nothing else.
Read this twitter thread entirely. He explains how the GDP difference between Russia & USA isn't $1.4 Trillion vs $23 Trillion but more like 1 vs 1.5

Tactical Doge

Country flag
95ec77a8d15fd4532fb6bcadc42dab02440c39a77f965e57e7cd44cd428b9f38.png

All the more reasons to consider them unnatural enigmatic medical experiments with playing god
Ban these surgeries and be done with it

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
Turkroaches made their first electric car in 2022 :lol:

โ€œBut but we make drones, believe us!โ€

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles