Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Blademaster

And we should deport all Ukrainians who scream and shout in the streets Slava Ukrainians from the West and all others.

Fuck Ukraine!!!
And here's something to back my previous post up. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...sedgntp&cvid=432ec04d558547d5a4c1d6ebebe60081

She said: ‘Now whenever I see a Ukrainian flag in this country I can’t help but feel anger for the people who have no gratitude, no care and no respect for people like me who was naïve and thought I could make this world a better place if I helped by inviting them to live in our home.’ ( :pound: :pound: :lol: :lol: :laugh::laugh:)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
India should start sending aid to this gutterland 💀
View attachment 178861

And these figures were before Xitler released the Wuhan Virus and Putin uncle unleashed a war on Ukrainazis.

Biggest contributors to British poverty :lol::
View attachment 178855

This is what happens when your country depends on a single city for 1/3rd of its GDP
View attachment 178857

In a few years Mumbai will overtake London’s GDP
View attachment 178859

Entire western prosperity seems like overinflated artificial BS, like look at this;
The biggest and the main CBD of London called Canary Wharf has only 16mn square feet built up area of office spaces and retail spaces. Lmao, typical stagflated economy.
View attachment 178860

@gslv markIII do you any data of how much office space these britfags have in total?
Lo and behold my fellow brownies :rofl:
As they’ve watched double-digit inflation degrade their paychecks, millions of people in the UK have for the first time found themselves in a similar position to Gheorghe. Over the last nine months, the share of UK households with little or no discretionary income has doubled from 20% to 40%, according to Asda Income Tracker data.
Many have gone into debt paying for things other than food and housing. Others are cutting back on essentials. One study from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation found that 7 million families have gone without things like heating, toiletries or showers this year.
The 20% of earners who sit in the second lowest income bracket have been hit hardest. For more than a decade that group has enjoyed having at least some extra spending money, according to the Centre for Economics and Business Research, which releases the Asda tracker. That group’s gross income was £407 ($473) a week in September. But after paying for taxes and essentials, which includes housing, heating and food, they had £2.66 a week of discretionary funds left, down from a high of £55 last year. That just about covers one cup of coffee.
More than half of UK adults were finding keeping up with their bills a heavy burden this spring, according to the Financial Conduct Authority. Mortgage payments are already rising and the number of people either behind or struggling to pay rent has spiked by 45% since April, according to housing charity Shelter.
“Collectively as a country we are poorer,” said Arun Advani, an economics researcher at Warwick University.
The government before the leadership shakeup had been weighing whether to increase welfare benefits in line with inflation, which would give around 30 million people some much needed relief. Without any assistance, Davis, the researcher, worries the crisis will have long-lasting effects.

This is what happens when you jerk over Nominal GDP and ignore PPP :lol:
Whatta bunch of clowns these britshits are :rofl:

This is the british mental massage parlour where millions of Britarded subhumans come for mental happy endings, and no wonder they think highly of themsleves when they are nothing but a banana republic dependent on banks and financial services for much of their economic output :lol:.
Players from the Indian cricket team have complained about the quality of food provided at the Twenty20 World Cup - and say they are speaking out for the good of all countries.
India is a superpower within world cricket and the side have reportedly insisted upon better offerings in the next training session or they may take the issue to the sport's governing bodies.

India is also home to a quarter of all undernourished people worldwide, according to the World Food Program.

Around 21 per cent of the population live on less than $1.90(USD) a day - many of who would no doubt be happy to have a sandwich, falafel and fruit to eat..

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Lo and behold my fellow brownies :rofl:

This is what happens when you jerk over Nominal GDP and ignore PPP :lol:
Whatta bunch of clowns these britshits are :rofl:

This is the british mental massage parlour where millions of Britarded subhumans come for mental happy endings, and no wonder they think highly of themsleves when they are nothing but a banana republic dependent on banks and financial services for much of their economic output :lol:.

I hate them only second to pakis

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles