Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

dfcool

Country flag
This guy is also feeling left out. Posting him here.

I wonder who are his followers and how he gets 7k likes. :confused1:

how can he claim she don't pay taxes in UK, if she works 9-5 she pays tax like normal people, on the other hand international wealth always goes through dual taxes directly or indirectly, to circumvent this tax process people created called hawala.
If he said same in US, he will get sued and had to pay millions in defamation lawsuit.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This guy is also feeling left out. Posting him here.

though her husband had sacrificed his life for India
It's vice versa LOL. Her husband sacrificed country for himself. Handed over a ruined and nearly bankrupted country to next PMs. The era of license Raj was real crony capitalism, no one in India will ever be able to compete with.

dfcool

Country flag
I guess the wire will get his 1st exclusive interview.

View attachment 178588

Look at last line. As for 1st line, here are the donors for "Independent & Public Spirited Media Foundation" (they fund print, caravan, epw, a14, mojo, etc)

View attachment 178589
bangalore billionaires. ready to dethrone PM but cant help to build good infra for city:scared2:

The wire started in 2015, So after modi came to power some RICH close friends started supporting new news company, very interesting.

fyi first guy is big India hater. His role model is George soros and he is just copying GS methods.

Vinash

Country flag

how can he claim she don't pay taxes in UK, if she works 9-5 she pays tax like normal people, on the other hand international wealth always goes through dual taxes directly or indirectly, to circumvent this tax process people created called hawala.
If he said same in US, he will get sued and had to pay millions in defamation lawsuit.
He's an Islamist sympathizing Ambedkarite with links to Turkish agencies.

Because of Turkey's links with him, Paki bots/trolls on Twitter give him decent attention.

Shuturmurg

Country flag

Because of Turkey's links with him, Paki bots/trolls on Twitter give him decent attention.
He is not an Ambedkarite. He might larp as one online to get some propaganda victory, but he is not connected to any Ambedkarite association, movement or individuals.

Shuturmurg

Country flag

Vinash

Country flag
He is not an Ambedkarite. He might larp as one online to get some propaganda victory, but he is not connected to any Ambedkarite association, movement or individuals.
Interesting. So what is he? Congress loyalist? Islamist? It's either of those two.

I was very sure that he's an Ambedkarite who'll work with anyone that opposes Hindus.

Vinash

Country flag
Anyone has any insight on Ashoka University ? How woke are they ? They are also funded by Indian industrialists, their entire philosophy dept. is filled with whites and HOD of sociology is also same :

Ultra woke. Much worse than JNU which usually gets a lot of flak.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Interesting. So what is he? Congress loyalist? Islamist? It's either of those two.

I was very sure that he's an Ambedkarite who'll work with anyone that opposes Hindus.
Swain's are Thakurs of Odisha. His father was a congressi, and he simps for Rahul Gandhi from time to time. Dude is definitely funded by Turkey/Pakistan axis though, all his comments are boosted by pakistanis.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Well the mine is in Australia and the Australians have the final say on it, any type of mining activity does have a big impact on the nearby Ecological balance.
Bro, When Chinese do mining of iron ore and coal for themselves, divert the water from Danube river for their cash crops, Then these environmentalists go in sleep mode. But for an Indian company, they have stopAdani movement.

Butter Chicken

Country flag

UK has some different tax rules, Since Akshata is not a UK citizen, she is not liable to pay there as it was not earned there( somthing like that)

Tiwariji

Country flag

Tiwariji

Country flag

Noone this obsessed without political interest , funding or mental desease . There is no political interest here , that guy is a foreign citizen . Its a pain to see people wasting their time in comment section .

Tiwariji

Country flag
True, but his dad was also congress MLA. :

View attachment 178613
Was his tweets pre modi times normal ? ( i havnt checked ) . This guy is meeting turkey prople . Commenting on pakistani news agencies . A gone case now , no more a thing abt political dessent .

About congress rule of odisha .. what lalu was to Bihar , congress was to odisha .

fooLIam

Anyone has any insight on Ashoka University ? How woke are they ? They are also funded by Indian industrialists, their entire philosophy dept. is filled with whites and HOD of sociology is also same :

This one is mentioned in Rajiv Malhotra snakes in Ganga. Poisonous 🐍 indeed. I can post relevant page but think it will against forum rules. These kind of books must be made mandatory for all goverment employees as well as credit based course in college.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles