Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Man this nigga said Adani buying NDTV was undermining the country's most authentic new reporting media company..
All this negative bias seems to be coming from a documentary made years ago against Adani aquiring a coal mine in Australia, since some locals were being complete environmental actibhists on Adani.
I used to watch his earlier videos, which were quite entertaining but then he sold on this special documentry on Saddam Hussein. I paid $5 and nothing was special. I knew most of the information before. Saala mast chuna lagaaya..

SGOperative

Country flag
Man this nigga said Adani buying NDTV was undermining the country's most authentic new reporting media company..
All this negative bias seems to be coming from a documentary made years ago against Adani aquiring a coal mine in Australia, since some locals were being complete environmental actibhists on Adani.
I used to watch his earlier videos, which were quite entertaining but then he sold on this special documentry on Saddam Hussein. I paid $5 and nothing was special. I knew most of the information before. Saala mast chuna lagaaya..
Well the mine is in Australia and the Australians have the final say on it, any type of mining activity does have a big impact on the nearby Ecological balance.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Well the mine is in Australia and the Australians have the final say on it, any type of mining activity does have a big impact on the nearby Ecological balance.
Yes, I know. But the documentry used a mine owned by Adani in Goa as an example on how Evil Capitalist Adani is. They interviewed couple of locals who were sufferering from lung issues and blamed it on Adani's mine.
Coming to Australians, they were very high and mighty on that time since China was their best buyer but relationship soured and Chinese pulled back. They need new buyers for their mines and a trading partner. Now no more noise from the Australians and the govt.
Its a sparsely populated country, the country runs mines and its export. Making a big RR on Adani buy a mine means some other lobby didn't want that to happen.

Last edited:

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Though I have little interest in Sunak, it's funny watching meltdown on British forums, news websites and social media circles.:pound:
I guess the wire will get his 1st exclusive interview.

1666643565674.png

Look at last line. As for 1st line, here are the donors for "Independent & Public Spirited Media Foundation" (they fund print, caravan, epw, a14, mojo, etc)

1666643647010.png

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Says a Vietnamese dog eater who belongs to a low-income country himself :lol:.
He prolly thinks that his country is an ultra high income advanced economy as many media outlets call Vietnam when in reality its just a giant sweatshop masquerading as a country.

Some butthurt east asians and east europeans should be the last one to talk such BS.
It's not his country's fault , forum members here got a habit to go to lengths to insult, fine with Americans and European

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles