Idiotic Musings From Firangistan

shade

Country flag
It is generally what you said buy the NRI are at fault here as well.
They do not have to force themselves to smile for the camera. I have the same face when I absolutely force myself to smile. There is a thing such as the humble smile but NRI don't seem to appreciate that.
They have a habit of showing 24 out of 32 teeth, stretch their eye sockets, take unusual head position.
Just in the very image sunak needs to shut his teeth with a faint smile, keep the eyes at 3/4 th open and tilt the head a little bit down like Siddharth Malhotra did.
God it feels like NRI Pajeet really have no confidence, these things should be natural for a humble man.
With the upbringing the bourgeois elite receive it's no surpise, but anyhow Sunak is like a 3rd gen PIO there, his grandparents were the NRIs afaik.

dfcool

Country flag
They have lobbyists in the West and shill journalists, academia( think the ones in those (((thinktanks))) ) in all major Western publications.
Ok. But why women orgs and woke individual women are quiet on social media, i dont get it.

for example, hollywood actor Leonardo called out Brazil PM for not protecting amazon. Not an expert on amazon but looks okish to me.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Facial profile and image projection has a lot to do with winning and losing.
You are bound to ruin you image if right perception isn't built for you.

See the below image.

See this image what do you see.
>Humble some 40 year old white women.
>Absolutely psycho looking pajeet.

I won't vote for this nigga either with a mugshot like that.

Sunak ain't a ugly dude as per indian standards but he still manage to project himself as such.

See the nigga looks OK if he would just close his teeth a bit and smile faintly.

Face max rule no 1 your lower Iid should not always be visible. Such is a childish face feature. He comes of as overgrown manhchild pajeet.

See this image below.

Lowe Eyelid arent as pronounced lesser teeth visible, face isn't stretched that much. Ok Pic.

Same case this image he looks better.

Now see this image below.

Mother ducker looks like a psycho on loose.
It feels like when he opens the case out comes a women's amputated hands. Kira 2.0

Same image but way relaxed facial expression.

His wife is even worse why do Pajeetas gawk at the camera I don't know.

Remembers folks for men.
You should never smile without reason, keep a serious face at all time and smile faintly when occasion comes up. Keep your eyes 3/4 th open. Try not to show your Lower eyelids.

You guys should be paying me for the looks max advice.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Modi has mastered the art of facial expression unless he is with even more intimidating personalities in which case his personal seems to fizzle.

He has lions expression.

Look his Lower eyelids do not even exist in this image upper eyelids half close. Whites of the eyes not visible on the top.
When you make it a havit to squint your eyes so much you Lowe eyelids pop out.

This isn't something you necessarily need to practice, it should be fucking natural unless you feel really uneasy and make weird face to compensate that.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Modi has mastered the art of facial expression unless he is with even more intimidating personalities in which case his personal seems to fizzle.

He has lions expression.

Look his Lower eyelids do not even exist in this image upper eyelids half close. Whites of the eyes not visible on the top.
When you make it a havit to squint your eyes so much you Lowe eyelids pop out.

This isn't something you necessarily need to practice, it should be fucking natural unless you feel really uneasy and make weird face to compensate that.
I never smile tbh , even when I should.
I force myself to smile a little ☺ if only egged on by others .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It is generally what you said buy the NRI are at fault here as well.
They do not have to force themselves to smile for the camera. I have the same face when I absolutely force myself to smile. There is a thing such as the humble smile but NRI don't seem to appreciate that.
They have a habit of showing 24 out of 32 teeth, stretch their eye sockets, take unusual head position.
Just in the very image sunak needs to shut his teeth with a faint smile, keep the eyes at 3/4 th open and tilt the head a little bit down like Siddharth Malhotra did.
God it feels like NRI Pajeet really have no confidence, these things should be natural for a humble man.
there was a theory i read some years ago. donno about britain, but in U.S healthy looking teeth are a sign of prosperity or atleast a well paying job, since only steady job gives free dental, by inference good teeth means good job, thereby a sign of success.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It is true India is no longer democracy in western playbook. We are now "Electoral Autocracy" which is fancy word to say we are "dictatorship where free and fair elections are regularly done".

According to them, a democracy is a democracy in which majority have their voices stifled, populist (popular) government action never succeed. Opposition successfully make ruling ineffective. Popular sentiments are never played by Media. Internal Sabotage routinely undermines. Their NGOs and 3rd party freely proliferate and do their nefarious shenanigans. Perpetrators can move freely.
In western book, any country which backs western political favours is democratic, be it a theocratic monarchy like UK/KSA or Philippines and anyone who isn't in western block an autocracy.

There is no other definition nor India's political situation doesn't matter. If India doesn't support west, it will be called authoritarian by west.

As told here,
Mr. Jaishankar has clearly said about it.

"You use the dichotomy of democracy and autocracy. You want the truthful answer…it is called hypocrisy. Because you have a set of self-appointed custodians of the world, who find it very difficult to stomach that somebody in India is not looking for their approval, is not willing to play the game they want to be played,"

"So they invent their rules, their parameters, they pass their judgements and then make out as though this is some kind of global exercise".
This sums up the entire policy and cultural view of west.
Western population is deluded beyond recovery. If you have ever conversed with few on SM or man to man, they think there is little difference in situations of Somalia, Iran and India. It's always better to mock and move than wasting time on reasoning in this case.

As for online racism and trolling, they would have been doing so same with Japanese and Chinese if they could understand their communication. Indians talk in English which they can understand.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It is true India is no longer democracy in western playbook. We are now "Electoral Autocracy" which is fancy word to say we are "dictatorship where free and fair elections are regularly done".

According to them, a democracy is a democracy in which majority have their voices stifled, populist (popular) government action never succeed. Opposition successfully make ruling ineffective. Popular sentiments are never played by Media. Internal Sabotage routinely undermines. Their NGOs and 3rd party freely proliferate and do their nefarious shenanigans. Perpetrators can move freely.

All these things are becoming more and more difficult and almost turned impossible. Hence, democracy is which was eroding no longer can be called as such. Now, we are fascist dictatorship and hostile state.
look at it from an american perspective, don't think since junior bush, senate and presidency belonged to the same party. if republicans win one, they usually lose one of the legislative bodies, same for democrats. whether it is by design or just pure electoral politics, we don't know yet.

since for many presidential terms they got used this system, they want other countries to suffer the same legislative deadlock.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

shade

Country flag

See this image what do you see.
>Humble some 40 year old white women.
>Absolutely psycho looking pajeet.

I won't vote for this nigga either with a mugshot like that.

Now see this image below.

Mother ducker looks like a psycho on loose.
It feels like when he opens the case out comes a women's amputated hands. Kira 2.0
Good i'm not the only one who thinks Sunak looks like a psycho with his forced smile.
Anyway let some mullah become the PM of that Centa ov Wurld Foinance shithole.
As it is media randis in the West blame Indians and "Hindutva" for everything now.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Lol dude is doing full propaganda in this video.he calls india "a third world country 4 times within 1 minute.calls india "a little unknown country " it's corrupt ,second rate country and Adani controls india

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Lol dude is doing full propaganda in this video.he calls india "a third world country 4 times within 1 minute.calls india "a little unknown country " it's corrupt ,second rate country and Adani controls india
YouTube is suggested these video a lot of times. In name of saying truth, these channels just does nothing except baiting viewers. The amount of bias such u tubers shows makes us wonder how much truth they usual documentaries holds.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
YouTube is suggested these video a lot of times. In name of saying truth, these channels just does nothing except baiting viewers. The amount of bias such u tubers shows makes us wonder how much truth they usual documentaries holds.
That's why I say world is criminally ignorant about our country. I don't bad, I feel it amusing. It means that world still uses conventional "wisdom" to judge us, in the end don't understand us. It also means we will succeed, and 🗺 will not have any idea how it unfolded.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Says a Vietnamese dog eater who belongs to a low-income country himself :lol:.
He prolly thinks that his country is an ultra high income advanced economy as many media outlets call Vietnam when in reality its just a giant sweatshop masquerading as a country.

Some butthurt east asians and east europeans should be the last one to talk such BS.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles