Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Azaad

Country flag
You want that too, don't you?
I *HATE* the Pakistanis but I often ponder.
Is it correct to subjugate the sons and daughters of the Hindus who were mauled and brutalized so badly?

Its a conundrum.
One one hand, these are the oppressed's sons and daughters.
On the other, these are the same bitches who want to do to us what the arabs did to them instead of trying to get back at them.

Its a pretty confusing cycle of Karma where one people just keep getting pummelled from both sides.
Again, there's no doubt in my head about what should be done with any Pakistani who refuses to revert to Hinduism but its still something I think of from time to time.

In the end, the burden is ours. We are the ones who must end Islam in the Indian subcontinent so the future generations aren't subconscious slaves of others and that must be done by any means.
There's a series called Tamas set in pre partition Paxtan depicting the horrors of partition mostly from the H&S PoV, released when I was a kid available for free viewing on YT. I revisit the series every now & then though it's 4 hours long.

A number of scenes have stayed with me especially one which is pertinent to the discussion we're having. It's about a group of older teens newly acquainted with the RSS who're tasked to kill Muslims. Not having killed anyone they decide to test their skills & temperament on a chicken. The kind of agonising & immaturity they display before finally mustering courage to kill the chicken is worth a watch. They then proceed to kill an innocent Muslim hawker who's known them from childhood & vice versa.

But that's not my point. I grew up as a kid in South Central Mumbai in a mixed locality with many muslim dominated apartment blocks. I've actually seen 8-10 year olds look forward to Eid al Adha where they'd be encouraged to take the lead in ritual slaughtering of the goat / sheep with 2 or 3 men holding down the animal.

All the child had to do was hold the knife to the throat of the animal with invariably an adult to guide his hand with the initial half backward stroke, then a full forward followed by a half backward stroke only to see blood gushing out in a torrent from the artery of the hapless animal which would cry out in agony, feet thrashing away.

Now, mind you, not all kids had the stomach for this activity with a good deal of them developing some attachment to the sacrificial animal refusing to part with it or see it slaughtered, crying profusely once hhe act was done.

But such behavior was always castigated by the males & even females of the household whereas the 8 year kid who carried out the ritual slaughter would be made to feel proud of his act as though he's come oc age & become a man.

Bhisham Sahani a communist I believe deliberately & accurately chose the incident of the Hindu teens clumsily struggling to gain proficiency in the art of killing besides guilt tripping Hindus more than enough in that one scene, something Kamal Hassan tried in Hey Ram, 50 years hence, a move which backfired just like that memorable scene between Kay Kay Menon & Rahul Bose in a Hindi movie adaptation of A Few Good Men.

Apt description of the phrase which Paxtanis loved to throw our way on PDF - moonh par Ram, bagal mein churi.

Moral of the story - Never be conflicted & Know Your Enemy. It's called Atmabodh & Shatrubodh.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag

The day ordinary Paxtanis subject Arabs to what Sindhis under Raja Dahir was subjected to under Bin Qasim isn't far. Revenge is indeed sweet & best served when it's cold even if 14 centuries late.

Alhamdulillah!!
Pakistanis cannot subject anybody to anything apart from annoying everyone online. They can only subject themselves to worse and worse third world conditions.

Azaad

Country flag
Pakistanis cannot subject anybody to anything apart from annoying everyone online. They can only subject themselves to worse and worse third world conditions.
Please tell that to the survivors of the nearly 1 lakh killed in Kashmir alone including Kashmiris on both sides of the divide in our part of it apart from our boys in the IA & para militaries .

Then there's an equivalent number if not more in Punjab & across India over the past 4 decades & counting .

I can bring up Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran etc too

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Please tell that to the survivors of the nearly 1 lakh killed in Kashmir alone including Kashmiris on both sides of the divide in our part of it apart from our boys in the IA & para militaries .

Then there's an equivalent number if not more in Punjab & across India over the past 4 decades & counting .

I can bring up Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran etc too
They cannot "subjugate" any foreign populations or actually invade anybody. Yes, they can do terrorism which kills lakhs, and anywhere there is a muslim majority like in Kashmir, the minorities are in extreme danger. Happening in west bengal now.

But they certainly can't do anything to arabs who are far away, nor "subjugate" any place in India which is what the original comment was about. What are they going to do to Kuwait or UAE or Saudi whom they've started whining about 24/7?

Azaad

Country flag
They cannot "subjugate" any foreign populations or actually invade anybody. Yes, they can do terrorism which kills lakhs, and anywhere there is a muslim majority like in Kashmir, the minorities are in extreme danger. Happening in west bengal now.

But they certainly can't do anything to arabs who are far away, nor "subjugate" any place in India which is what the original comment was about. What are they going to do to Kuwait or UAE or Saudi whom they've started whining about 24/7?
You mean the Arabs could come over 1400 years ago or even as late as 40 yrs ago during the Soviet Afghan war but Paxtanis can't infiltrate into the Gulf where they're present in good numbers as it is to raise cain ? Ever ?

Not even in the next 20-30 years when the Gulf won't enjoy the kind of strategic importance they do now coz Oil & Gas won't matter , they lose their wealthy status or at any rate aren't either as wealthy or powerful as now with people seeking refuge in religion in greater numbers which in those parts is a regular occurrence.

Stranger things have happened in history.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
You mean the Arabs could come over 1400 years ago or even as late as 40 yrs ago during the Soviet Afghan war but Paxtanis can't infiltrate into the Gulf where they're present in good numbers as it is to raise cain ? Ever ?

Not even in the next 20-30 years when the Gulf won't enjoy the kind of strategic importance they do now coz Oil & Gas won't matter , they lose their wealthy status or at any rate aren't either as wealthy or powerful as now with people taking recourse to religion which in those parts is a regular occurrence.

Stranger things have happened in history.
Way too far fetched, outside the purview of pakis. Pakis can infiltrate and takeover places like London and Birmingham where the majority is cucked and leftist. Arabs will start smoking any infiltrators, especially subcontinental converts. Countries like Saudi and UAE can keep their immigrants in check with or without oil money. Iraq and Syria will also fuck up any paki immigrants who try shit if they even manage to get in there.

Azaad

Country flag
Way too far fetched, outside the purview of pakis. Pakis can infiltrate and takeover places like London and Birmingham where the majority is cucked and leftist. Arabs will start smoking any infiltrators, especially subcontinental converts. Countries like Saudi and UAE can keep their immigrants in check with or without oil money. Iraq and Syria will also fuck up any paki immigrants who try shit if they even manage to get in there.
Que Sera Sera...

Azaad

Country flag
i pakistani rimarranno schiavi
Are you familiar with an epochal event in world pre history known as the Bronze Age Collapse in the Near East because of a phenomenon known as the Sea Peoples ?

I strongly urge you to read it . Although a lot about it remains unknown , in recent times , research has thrown up enough for historians to come up with a plausible theory of what may have happened then.

For some reason I believe we are going to see a repeat of those events maybe not of the same magnitude but with enough momentum to change our part of the world for good & Paxtan & Paxtanis are going to play a significant part in it .

Anupu

Country flag
Are you familiar with an epochal event in world pre history known as the Bronze Age Collapse in the Near East because of a phenomenon known as the Sea Peoples ?

I strongly urge you to read it . Although a lot about it remains unknown , in recent times , research has thrown up enough for historians to come up with a plausible theory of what may have happened then.

For some reason I believe we are going to see a repeat of those events maybe not of the same magnitude but with enough momentum to change our part of the world for good & Paxtan & Paxtanis are going to play a significant part in it .
More likely

Anupu

Country flag
There's a series called Tamas set in pre partition Paxtan depicting the horrors of partition mostly from the H&S PoV, released when I was a kid available for free viewing on YT. I revisit the series every now & then though it's 4 hours long.

A number of scenes have stayed with me especially one which is pertinent to the discussion we're having. It's about a group of older teens newly acquainted with the RSS who're tasked to kill Muslims. Not having killed anyone they decide to test their skills & temperament on a chicken. The kind of agonising & immaturity they display before finally mustering courage to kill the chicken is worth a watch. They then proceed to kill an innocent Muslim hawker who's known them from childhood & vice versa.

But that's not my point. I grew up as a kid in South Central Mumbai in a mixed locality with many muslim dominated apartment blocks. I've actually seen 8-10 year olds look forward to Eid al Adha where they'd be encouraged to take the lead in ritual slaughtering of the goat / sheep with 2 or 3 men holding down the animal.

All the child had to do was hold the knife to the throat of the animal with invariably an adult to guide his hand with the initial half backward stroke, then a full forward followed by a half backward stroke only to see blood gushing out in a torrent from the artery of the hapless animal which would cry out in agony, feet thrashing away.

Now, mind you, not all kids had the stomach for this activity with a good deal of them developing some attachment to the sacrificial animal refusing to part with it or see it slaughtered, crying profusely once hhe act was done.

But such behavior was always castigated by the males & even females of the household whereas the 8 year kid who carried out the ritual slaughter would be made to feel proud of his act as though he's come oc age & become a man.

Bhisham Sahani a communist I believe deliberately & accurately chose the incident of the Hindu teens clumsily struggling to gain proficiency in the art of killing besides guilt tripping Hindus more than enough in that one scene, something Kamal Hassan tried in Hey Ram, 50 years hence, a move which backfired just like that memorable scene between Kay Kay Menon & Rahul Bose in a Hindi movie adaptation of A Few Good Men.

Apt description of the phrase which Paxtanis loved to throw our way on PDF - moonh par Ram, bagal mein churi.

Moral of the story - Never be conflicted & Know Your Enemy. It's called Atmabodh & Shatrubodh.
More Muslims died in partition. Killing something harmless is more difficult than what induces a rage/fear response.

My sister is a huge animal lover she is a pure vegetarian. She has adopted abandoned calves of the street and collects stray animals like a Disney princess. She also crushed the head of a large snake when it somehow entered her home.

Trust me a riled up crowd doesn’t need any experience in killing to kill. That’s why islamist street voilence backfires very quickly. Then they cry around waving their victim card. It’s a strategy of diminishing returns and the smart among them realise that in the end this makes them nothing more than a tool in the service of others.

Azaad

Country flag
More Muslims died in partition. Killing something harmless is more difficult than what induces a rage/fear response.
Source ?

My sister is a huge animal lover she is a pure vegetarian. She has adopted abandoned calves of the street and collects stray animals like a Disney princess. She also crushed the head of a large snake when it somehow entered her home.
What's the connection to what I've posted ? You're comparing a purely defence mechanism to a cold blooded pre planned murder ? Wasn't it obvious in what I wrote there ?

Trust me a riled up crowd doesn’t need any experience in killing to kill. That’s why islamist street voilence backfires very quickly. Then they cry around waving their victim card. It’s a strategy of diminishing returns and the smart among them realise that in the end this makes them nothing more than a tool in the service of others.
It's an established fact since pre independent India that Muslims faced the brunt in & around Hindu dominated localities & vice versa . Nothing's changed .

Anupu

Country flag
Doesn't seem so going by your response unless your objective was to troll.
It’s serious not a troll. I wrote this as an response to the comment about Pakistani playing the same role as the mythical sea people in Bronze Age collapse.

If you think that in the case of state failure Pakistani Muslim will sweep into the India without getting killed you are wrong. India Pakistan border is heavily patrolled.

In the case of a full fledged war with Pakistan they will get nuked. I personally like this option.
We can build a good BMD they can’t and thermonuclear bombs leave no fallout.

Now coming to the cold killer argument you made about Muslims doing kurbani. Riots are not about who is a cold killer or not it’s about state response. In case the state fails to respond it’s about numbers. We have the numbers, as well as the state.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles