Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Azaad

Country flag
View attachment 242067

I believe this is an Indian guy who writes in some leftist portals on mughalisms.

Also, does this mean that Pakistan is better & for India to be better, we should -

1. Declare Hinduism as official religion
2. Have an all powerful armed forces based on Hindu principles which remotely control all political parties
3. The said political parties being ultra RW, semi RW & RW
4. Have a huge defense budget, several times over the current one
5. Have blasphemy laws with death penalties
6. Look the other way as "minority" women are being kidnapped & forcefully married

etc....??
Shoaib Daniyal is a West Bangladeshi . Journalist for Troll.com mostly among other online & offline publications. Needless to say grade one Islamist & Islamist apologist.

Narasimh

Country flag
Such a deranged cult pisslam is

As far as I can read Urdu/Arabic, its literally written "Halwa" on her dress all over. Yes, a literal Halwa brought disrespect to their pedo warlord. But this behaviour isn't considered "Jahalat" there, because Jahalat in islam means falsehood among the religions of kuffars.
View attachment 242007
These devout mulla dullas cant even read arabic?! And they claim to understand quran without knowing their Papa's language!

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
You don't need to shoot everyone. Just shoot specific targets in the crowd and they will run. The only problem is these muslim women along with toddlers will die running in the crowd. So public need balls of steel to digest those pics by international media.
All the pics of green women and children dying in Gaza has not won sympathy, btw.

Waanar

Country flag

The day ordinary Paxtanis subject Arabs to what Sindhis under Raja Dahir was subjected to under Bin Qasim isn't far. Revenge is indeed sweet & best served when it's cold even if 14 centuries late.

Alhamdulillah!!
You want that too, don't you?
I *HATE* the Pakistanis but I often ponder.
Is it correct to subjugate the sons and daughters of the Hindus who were mauled and brutalized so badly?

Its a conundrum.
One one hand, these are the oppressed's sons and daughters.
On the other, these are the same bitches who want to do to us what the arabs did to them instead of trying to get back at them.

Its a pretty confusing cycle of Karma where one people just keep getting pummelled from both sides.
Again, there's no doubt in my head about what should be done with any Pakistani who refuses to revert to Hinduism but its still something I think of from time to time.

In the end, the burden is ours. We are the ones who must end Islam in the Indian subcontinent so the future generations aren't subconscious slaves of others and that must be done by any means.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles