Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

vin bharat mahan

Kumaoni, Uttarakhand
Country flag
If only selling your women as crack whores to china and UAE would count as muh 4th industry
here u r missing bigger factor....donkey hv 4 legs, so it include in 4th industry revolution. pakistan is biggest producer of donkeys. they r doing export also to china. look how happy r both in pakistan.😂

images.jpeg

OutForVendetta

Country flag
Lol, "Yemenis beat the combined Arab Army". Forgot to mention that the leader of the that combined Arab Army was a Pakistani, their ex army chief Geelani. Lol.

It's so funny when Pakistani's quote Nixon and Kissinger about their views before the 1971 war. But always forget to mention what happened merely months later in December 1971, lol.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Ra
Lol, "Yemenis beat the combined Arab Army". Forgot to mention that the leader of the that combined Arab Army was a Pakistani, their ex army chief Geelani. Lol.

It's so funny when Pakistani's quote Nixon and Kissinger about their views before the 1971 war. But always forget to mention what happened merely months later in December 1971, lol.
Rahil sharif tha Bhai .
Kayani , sharif , bajwa , muneer .
Jitne mrko yaad hai recent ke unke.

OutForVendetta

Country flag
Ra
Rahil sharif tha Bhai .
Kayani , sharif , bajwa , muneer .
Jitne mrko yaad hai recent ke unke.
Yep, my bad. Was talking to someone regarding Kashmir and that ghochu Syed Geelani must have popped in my mind. And afaik, the Sharif led Counter-terrorist unit hasn't fought against Yemen. So my bad. Will delete my post.

NutCracker

Country flag
here u r missing bigger factor....donkey hv 4 legs, so it include in 4th industry revolution. pakistan is biggest producer of donkeys. they r doing export also to china. look how happy r both in pakistan.😂

View attachment 234154
Porkistanis take "Animal Husbandry", and "Rearing" in the literal sense, They try to become husband of, and plough every animal from Rear end .
1703776548802.png

Country flag
Most of their provinces other than Punjab are less than 1000$. JK in future will have more metros than paki quam combined thats the day i am waiting for
Independence from Pakiland is precisely what made East Bengal achieve a very good growth. Honestly, we shouldn't be hoping for the balkanization of Pakiland. We should make sure that it is intact for as long as possible so that they continue living like the rape baby termites they are. If there is to be a hell on earth, it should be Pakistan.

Syama Ayas

Country flag
Making a post in this forum after 12 years. Didn't realize I had become famous. Feeling like a celebrity today as people are quoting my posts in Indian forums, and I had no idea.

Good to see you Srinivas, Syama Ayas and a few others that I recognise. No, I didn't come with any intention, just wanted to say hello as I was googling the other forum and found this thread in the search engine.

How nice of you Corvus, keep up the good work
Hi Zaki, good to hear from you.

Zaki

Country flag
Hi Zaki, good to hear from you.
At last a sane member,

How do you survive here in the middle of.......

They should make you a moderator so serious discussion can be held here too. So far the only thing I read is Pakis, Porkis, Idiotic Musings, Failed State and whatever negative they can think of but not a single serious discussion about Pakistan. So I fail to see how an average Pakistani can contribute here.

NutCracker

Country flag
At last a sane member,

How do you survive here in the middle of.......

They should make you a moderator so serious discussion can be held here too. So far the only thing I read is Pakis, Porkis, Idiotic Musings, Failed State and whatever negative they can think of but not a single serious discussion about Pakistan. So I fail to see how an average Pakistani can contribute here.
It's a musing thread. What else do you expect ? Additionally Pakistan as a nation does not produce any serious content for the discussion.

You can contribute in below thread in-case you got any growth story to post. Go ahead.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles