Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Per the number of comments, it is incredible how passionate Pakis still are about cricket. That too test cricket, one game down.

Every facet of their society has collapsed, including sports! But let's watch 5 days cricket and pretend all is well.

Cricket and bollywood almost rules Pakistan. They are very passionate about that.

zathura98

Country flag
what kind of idiot you ought to be to talk such nonsense. Same case with palestinians and their supporter , keep loosing area to israel and still claiming victory. Same retardness here , leave india for now even talking of defeating US navy by what just suicide drones?? :) :). I can except this retardness from south asian muslims but iran can do better than this.

raju1982

Country flag
Last edited:

Covfefe

Country flag
Yeah that was going viral 2 months ago. I see it as improvement that they are not considering themselves Arab, Turk, Mongol or Persian.
Give it a few more years, Pakis will claim the lineage to the real janeu-donning saffron -clad "Brahmins" who just stepped down from their horse ride from the Steppes.

Not even a hyperbole. Look at all the "South Asian" kanging they are already doing, and them running "Indian" restaurants in the West is ancient history

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Old PDF getting shut down will be a disservice to humanity, its a truckload of gems 🥺.
The more you scroll back, the more humour you find.
View attachment 234151
The super aryan chad pakistanis in all honesty will not get their GDP per capita upto 2000$ even in 2030 hell if they can even break 1600$ is uncertain.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The super aryan chad pakistanis in all honesty will not get their GDP per capita upto 2000$ even in 2030 hell if they can even break 1600$ is uncertain.
$1600?

It will be a miracle if it ever crosses $1400 again. Their per capita income today is same as what it was a decade ago.
Mean while arabi daddy got cold feet
All porkis were having orgasms on the internet hearing the news of their hanging, another L for the ummah :lol:.

NutCracker

Country flag
Yeah that was going viral 2 months ago. I see it as improvement that they are not considering themselves Arab, Turk, Mongol or Persian.
Recently we have seen that in order to remove the radical islamic shithole tag , there is sudden surge of Porky piglamists who are trying to claim Indus valley civilization as theirs .

Those inbred maggots derogatorily abuse Sanatan rituals , especially Shivling Puja. But never spend 5 minutes to search which deities Indus valley people used to worship. They act as if there was some mountain range which used to separate SapthSindhu and Current Bharat, hence only that cuckverted pedo cult qaum can be the inheriter of that culture.

I have just one sentence for them which I found on Hit&Run ji's twitter handle.
"Proximity Does Not Mean Continuity"

We are the unbrokens . You are cuckverted cowards.
-me

raju1982

Country flag
$1600?

It will be a miracle if it ever crosses $1400 again. Their per capita income today is same as what it was a decade ago.

All porkis were having orgasms on the internet hearing the news of their hanging, another L for the ummah :lol:.
I am amazed why they are not below $1000 yet. Mainly bcoz sugar daddies like China, US and Arab states.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles