Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Zaki

Country flag
Making a post in this forum after 12 years. Didn't realize I had become famous. Feeling like a celebrity today as people are quoting my posts in Indian forums, and I had no idea.

Good to see you Srinivas, Syama Ayas and a few others that I recognise. No, I didn't come with any intention, just wanted to say hello as I was googling the other forum and found this thread in the search engine.

How nice of you Corvus, keep up the good work

DingDong

Country flag
Didn't this moron make a fool of himself on US television?

This guy is partially correct (even though he is a hypocrite).

IMO, there should be an expiry date for the "victims of the holocaust" card. He is also correct in pointing out that educational or media institutions receive financial incentives in terms of grants and donations for favoring Israel. They also make examples out of the individuals and the institutions who are seen as anti-Semitic for the others to see.

From India's perspective: FIGHT! FIGHT! Kill one another
:popcorn2:

Israel's GDP is slated to shrink significantly as a result of the conflict. Europe is done and dusted.

While India rises, these established power centers (Jews, Muslims, Anglo-Saxons) seem to be fast decaying financially, structurally and intellectually. Faster this decay, the better for us.

NutCracker

Country flag
Making a post in this forum after 12 years. Didn't realize I had become famous. Feeling like a celebrity today as people are quoting my posts in Indian forums, and I had no idea.

Good to see you Srinivas, Syama Ayas and a few others that I recognise. No, I didn't come with any intention, just wanted to say hello as I was googling the other forum and found this thread in the search engine.

How nice of you Corvus, keep up the good work
Good work , keeping the Pakistani forum comedy alive by creating that forum.

Zaki

Country flag
Good work , keeping the Pakistani forum comedy alive by creating that forum.
I appreciate your acknowledgement. It's good to know that we contribute to the humour in the Pakistani forum. Without us, it seems you might have been quite frustrated.

NutCracker

Country flag
I appreciate your acknowledgement. It's good to know that we contribute to the humour in the Pakistani forum. Without us, it seems you might have been quite frustrated.
If you are talking about "forum only".
Then it's not correct . If not forum, there are dozen more ways we could've gotten Pakistani comedy, you can see that pakistani twitter , reddit , YT, articles make up 90% discussion of this thread .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles