Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

raju1982

Country flag
I am sure this guy will be doing mujra with sharab more than others behind closed doors while aam abduls will be searching for Gaza in QR codes and eat Israeli flags.

Imrandu also tried standing still for 5 minutes on Fridays. But what happened to him? Now pork army is giving him stand still danda on daily basis. :hehe:

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
At last a sane member,

How do you survive here in the middle of.......

They should make you a moderator so serious discussion can be held here too. So far the only thing I read is Pakis, Porkis, Idiotic Musings, Failed State and whatever negative they can think of but not a single serious discussion about Pakistan. So I fail to see how an average Pakistani can contribute here.
I implore DFIans to let this guy cook. I wanna see where this goes😂

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
At last a sane member,

They should make you a moderator so serious discussion can be held here too. So far the only thing I read is Pakis, Porkis, Idiotic Musings, Failed State and whatever negative they can think of but not a single serious discussion about Pakistan. So I fail to see how an average Pakistani can contribute here.
Because this is a troll thread which is meant to post such things, helps keep other threads clean of useless trolling unlike paki forum where every thread ends up being a troll thread with deluded comedic discussions going on filled with slurs applicable more to them than us.

And anyway, what is left serious to talk about it? Anyone with atIeast a few functional brain cells knows that pakistan as a nation is industrially too primitive to matter. Where without establishment of a mature technology ecosystem and supply chains any new defence product goes to the sky, which ultimately ends up being copied or stolen.

The reason chinese threads here run perfectly is because chinese members aren't really posting crap on other threads and behave rather nicely, and they actually have a lot to discuss here. But what exactly about pakistan will you discuss here? Infrastructure development? telecom? electronics? energy? pharma? IT? space? pick anything and pakistan's a joke and despite that going backwards. But yes ego and delusions are far higher I must say.

Azaad

Country flag
At last a sane member,

You forgot yours & our fav topic of discussion . This thread is literally littered with it . I mean how could you miss it - cousin marriage. Upto 80% + for Paxtanis in UK & 70% + in Paxtan. You can contribute here.

images (40).jpeg

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
What is wrong with you? This is not the correct representation specially of an enemy.:smash:

The correct one will be like.

c428624a-1ae4-4f58-b829-e77f0fdae56f_text.gif

@FalconSlayers @Azaad @Jimih @raju1982 The main thing is I had often seen they comes with a package or a hidden agenda. Now what is the angle here ? Is he trying to sell/spread propaganda or here to sell something else? Better not be selling weird things like this. :hehe:

abdul underwear.jpg

@vin bharat mahan @Freedom Thru Firepower @Marliii @Tactical Doge @NoobWannaLearn @notaname @Vikram314 @Cheran @Waanar @Butter Chicken

RocketMan

Country flag
At last a sane member,

Pakistan as a nation can only progress if it rids itself of three A's >> Allah , Amrika & Army 🪖 . Its not too late for sane Pakistani people to rise up & overthrow the corrupt establishment and install a democratic rule for the benefit of all citizens of Pakistan.

Azaad

Country flag
Pakistan as a nation can only progress if it rids itself of three A's >> Allah , Amrika & Army 🪖 . Its not too late for sane Pakistani people to rise up & overthrow the corrupt establishment and install a democratic rule for the benefit of all citizens of Pakistan.
Nope. What you're suggesting is mere band aid which can ameliorate the situation for a short duration of time . For a permanent solution , they must ban cousin marriage. It's really as simple as that.

alex86neo

Country flag
Thera are no sane Pakistani people.
All are made religiously insane by inbreeding and hindu hating text books. So don’t dream about sanity there. The thing that bothers me is we have millions of insane people on our east and west borders and millions inside border. Why there is no pest control in effect till kow.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles