Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Cheran

Country flag
Check out this thread :lol:
Pisslam worshippers can't tolerate other cultures in their shitlamic shitholes but want people of other faith to be respectful towards their terroristic cult and degenerate culture. Can't tolerate temples, churches and gurudwaras getting built in their own shithole but want mosques to be allowed to get built everywhere in others' lands, not allowing which will get you called "islamophobic fascist".

Islam promotes hatred for non-muslims and doesn't believe in unity in diversity. Sullahs have no moral upper-ground to preach humanity, secularism or even tolerance to us or others, let alone support other genocidal cult nations like palestine. That's above your pay grade.

If this isn't allowed in Arabia then Islam shouldn't be allowed in Kerala either.
If you oppose us, our genocidal cult, you're an islamophobe sanghi. We will not speak a word on centuries of islamic terrorism perpetrated upon hindus but will call you a an islamophobe sanghi if you Hindus treat us the same way as we've been treating Hindus, including our own ancestors who once were Hindus but were forced to convert to arab cult by shitlamic invaders.

We will kill jews as said by our quran but will call you zionist fascists for bombing the hell out of us. We will promote anti-semitic literature and genocidal rants but will call you zionist fanatics for calling us radical islamists and terrorists (which we are).

We considers sikhs to be filthy pagan infidels, we will destroy all gurudwaras in our side of punjab, kill all sikhs and leave the rest and extort jizya from them. We killed all their Gurus whom they worship. But if Sikhs completely wipe out muslims from east Punjab during partition and humiliate them everyday, they are darukhor sardar.

We will kill all christians from our countries as they are non-muslim kafirs, we will expunge them from middle-east, afghanistan, pakistan, and kill them wherever possible in India but if christians under the flag of NATO bomb us back to stone age, you are evangelist nazi islamophobes.

We don't tolerate you, but you should tolerate us.
Initially, i thought that it was a Packee.

No, the original tweet is from an Indian muslim. I checked his TL.

Pakistan in addition to being a country is also a "state of mind".

Anybody m can be a Pakistani irrespective of nationality.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag

Checked that post, only coverted chuslims seems to have problems with this. The actual saudis clearly said riyad is not holy land and there was no saudi country in 7 th century

Cheran

Country flag
Imaging Indian muslim guy getting triggered because a "India dance show" that featured bhangra, kathakali etc was shown on the Saudi road for what one hour coz it is land of "his" prophet.

All Indian m's in Saudi (who are triggered) should organize a protest against this & criticize the Saudi authorities who gave permission for this.

Lets see what happens.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Pakistan was never a nation, it was an ideology, the ideology of 2 nation theory.
Based upon the concept of Dar-ul Islam and Dar-ul Harb (whats mine is mine, whats yours in negotiable, until we manage to take it).

Master Chief

Country flag
Pakistan was never a nation, it was an ideology, the ideology of 2 nation theory.
Based upon the concept of Dar-ul Islam and Dar-ul Harb (whats mine is mine, whats yours in negotiable, until we manage to take it).
And that 2 nation ideology failed in 1971 when Dar ul Bongoslam separated from Dar ul PunjabiScam.. :bplease:

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

Cheran ji today you really understood the @Nazaria e Bakistan theory .

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Awwwww... such Ummah Chummah love between their own "Muslim Brothers" or "Miya Bhai". :pound:

After US ran away overnight leaving huge weapons cache, Pakis be like "Ooo Jee Haaamne Jaaaang jeet li, Endiya ko bhagaya, Ab Afganistan hamara hai". At that time I said that it's gonna backfire.

Kyun re Pakis... aa gaya SWAD?? :lol: Try to deport Afgan and see Pakistan burning. 🔥🔥 🔥

1699229382847.png

1699229455044.png

Submissive Pakjabis want to engage a Pro-Afgan in "Good faith & Facts" but then resorting to abuses when he doesn't tow his line! :lol:

1699229976200.png

1699230163455.png

Meanwhile Flashback.................... AFGAN TEA WAS FANTASTIC!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1699229596301.jpeg

Country flag
You are right in saying that Pakistan is an ideology but the real bearer of this ideology is unironically Bangladesh. Bengali muslims were the biggest separatists during the freedom struggle and now you can see how despite facing genocide as well as being discriminated from day 1, they being the victims completely whitewash it and consider Pakis as fellow momeen biraders along with momeen from mainland India. As ironic as it is but if you consider ideology on the grassroots level, Bangladesh is the real Pakistan. This will be more evident when Sheikh Hasina's government will inevitably be forced out of power.

As for the state that lies to the Western boundary of India through which the Indus river also goes through, it is a state for pimps and prostitutes. Whoever gives them the most money, they will sell them their mother, aunt, sister, wife and daughter in a wholesale package and do whatever their master tells them to do. These guys murdered Palestinians like dogs a few decades ago and now they come to social media and crying rivers about how Jews bomb their biraders. They talk about biradergiri with Afghans but mercilessly throw Afghans out of their country. A morally bankrupt, hypocritical qoum with not an atom of integrity present in any of their citizens, that's an apt description of our dear western neighbor.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Imaging Indian muslim guy getting triggered because a "India dance show" that featured bhangra, kathakali etc was shown on the Saudi road for what one hour coz it is land of "his" prophet.

All Indian m's in Saudi (who are triggered) should organize a protest against this & criticize the Saudi authorities who gave permission for this.

Lets see what happens.
According to Sharia protests are termed as Unislamic. So, no one can protest for anything there.

Blademaster

which ball, desi one or the one that muricans helped us with

View attachment 228461View attachment 228462
This thing will never withstand multiple hits. It will only survive one hit and that's a maybe. Not only that, the bowler will feel something off and detect that seam running down in the middle. Pakistani bowlers would actually have to be on the conspiracy.

Fucking morons.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This thing will never withstand multiple hits. It will only survive one hit and that's a maybe. Not only that, the bowler will feel something off and detect that seam running down in the middle. Pakistani bowlers would actually have to be on the conspiracy.

Fucking morons.
they are talking about the ball that shami gets, Paki bowlers get the regular ball obviously.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles