Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

à€§à€°à¥à€®à¥‹ à€°à€•à¥à€·à€€à€¿ à€°à€•à¥à€·à€¿à€€à€ƒ
Country flag

Master Chief

Country flag

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

I don't know where to add this , but for indonesians (wannabe arabs) need to know their aukaat before pointing towards Indians
Been talking to my Indonesian (muslim ?) pal about this. He's a very secular dude who doesn't care much about islam. According to him "this women went to jail not just for eating pork on live but also mocking islam in her presentation style, which could've triggered a messy response from the majority religion. It wasn't right outright jailing her but she should've known better in a 90% muslim nation. She got 2 years of imprisonment". He says, most of the youth are secular leaning and don't care too much. But clerics are on the rise and have a lot of power in the gov. He laments that in certain areas of the country extremism is on the rise like this example, and is thankful he lives in a secular progressive area.

Last edited:

temujin

Country flag

I don't know where to add this , but for indonesians (wannabe arabs) need to know their aukaat before pointing towards Indians
Been talking to my Indonesian (muslim ?) pal about this. He's a very secular dude who doesn't care much about islam. According to him "this women went to jail not just for eating pork on live but also mocking islam in her presentation style, which could've triggered a messy response from the majority religion. It wasn't right outright jailing her but she should've known better in a 90% muslim nation. She got 2 years of imprisonment". He says, most of the youth are secular leaning and don't care too much. But clerics are on the rise and have a lot of power in the gov. He laments that in certain areas of the country extremism is on the rise like this example, and is thankful he lives in a secular progressive area.
Was in Jakarta and Central Java (Yogyakarta) last summer. Jakarta was quite cosmopolitan as expected but even in a provincial city like 'Jogja', though there were plenty of towel heads (50% of all women perhaps), most women wore trousers or forms of Western clothing and there were hardly any burqas and no niqabs in view- you could spot more burqas within 5 mins of wandering around Old Delhi than I encountered in Jogja over 10 days. There were couples holding hands in public and no long beards- none I can recall anyway- on display (although some of this could be down to mongloid lack of facial hair). There were obviously public calls to prayer but these were comparatively muted and mosques were also fewer in number in comparison to other parts of the muslim world or even India. The whole place had a laid back, 90s vibe to it with no overbearing islamic influence.

I know there are more extremist islands in Indonesia (Aceh for instance) but on the whole, the most populous island in Indonesia was definitely less Islamised than other muslim infested bits of SE Asía, for example much of Malaysia outside the KL area.

Harry101

Country flag
Isn’t this the same lady taking disparagingly about India by bringing up disinformation about Manipur when churches were attacked following the Jaranwala incident?
Watch at 15:40

Got what she deserved ! 🀣

NutCracker

Country flag
Plaxxxx convince India I beg :crying:

Indian envoy:-

Okay.. proposal accepted..
Let's agree to spend equal percentage of union budget on arms race.

Bhikhari m@derboard.

FalconSlayers

Country flag
Surreal obsession with India among porkis :lol:
Here is the prime beggar of pakistan with his usual irrelevant speech :rofl:

Summary of his blabbering: "Sarr Kashmir sarr, sarrr India bad sarrrr, sarr Islamophobia sarrr, sarr we got deshtroyed in floods sarr giv me donations sarrr, sarr Hindutva fascism bad sarrrr, sarr Izzrael killing palestinians sarrrr, sarrr we don't want more permanent members (India) in UNSC saaaarrrrrrr!!!!!!!!"
Some of those timestamps 6:08 10:40 15:22 :lol:

FalconSlayers

Country flag
Pakistani receiving his daily dose of humiliation in the quotes & comments.

Their coping mechanism is hilarious, they literally assume their country to be cleaner than India by shamelessly posting slum pics to generalise refusing to accept the truth. True, Indian cities have slums, but entire pakistan is a ghetto. Despite being flooded with pics of multiple small less heard of Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities as well as villages of India in comments and quotes he and other porkis were still trying to convince others how Indian cities are shittier than their own :lol:

Reminds me of the paki who claimed India can never match the metro infra of pakistan :rofl:

Azaad

Country flag
Their coping mechanism is hilarious, they literally assume their country to be cleaner than India by shamelessly posting slum pics to generalise refusing to accept the truth. True, Indian cities have slums, but entire pakistan is a ghetto. Despite being flooded with pics of multiple small less heard of Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities as well as villages of India in comments and quotes he and other porkis were still trying to convince others how Indian cities are shittier than their own :lol:

Reminds me of the paki who claimed India can never match the metro infra of pakistan :rofl:
Metro bus?! Wth is metro bus? It's a vestibule bus which went out of service in Mumbai after a brief period of service in the 2000s IIRC @Haldilal

Pls post the rest of the thread if you can.

Syama Ayas

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles