Exciting Times for Chinese Aircraft Engines!

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
So it is a BS machine sports machine and you are trying to compare it with an airliner project. What a weirdo o_O

China sold hundreds of these with the American Garrett engine when "cooperation" was good:
View attachment 137361

Please show me a picture of a Mexican plane that sold anywhere. Mexico being so close friends like you said with US must have had an engine given to them to make sales easy! o_O
1644591108487.png

sold to Guatemala Hydra technologies

1644591150368.png

Lascurain Aura designed in Mexico had fuselage wing blending and something your Y-10 did not do, it has winglets for a 1955 aircraft shows more thinking and originality

1644591249406.png

our drone USTI

1644591306434.png

armed drone by Hydra S55

1644591782024.png

Jet microturbine and ducted fan trainer aircraft By Oaxaca Aerospace triplane configuration with composites

Last edited:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
I congratulate my Mexican friends on their achievement even though they are not at a very high level of industrial technology. Maybe you are doing better than the Indians.

Let me introduce to you:
80,000-ton die forging hydraulic press , the first in the world

The giant completed the forging of the outer cylinder of the main landing gear of a super long distance passenger plane abroad, and I estimate it is Airbus. (Due to limited processing capacity, the titanium components used in the landing gear of Europe's Airbus A380 jumbo jet still need to be sent to Russia's 75,000 ton die forging machine for machining.)

India will catch up and if they are smart they will join the west

SexyChineseLady

Trying to compare a bunch of irrelevant Mexican dead end projects with a 150-passenger program like the Y-10 o_O

And why bring in drones when China had sold many armed UAVs and Mexico sold nothing? What a weirdo.

SexyChineseLady

India will catch up and if they are smart they will join the west
Did it help Mexico catch up?

There is no Mexican engine.

No Mexican fighter.

No Mexican airliner.

At least India has the Kaveri. Mexico has nothing.

Again, China sold hundreds of K-8s with American engines during China "cooperation" period with the US. What about Mexican what did the Americans allow you to sell?

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Tryng to compare a bunch of irrelevant Mexican dead end projects with a 150-passenger program like the Y-10 o_O

And why bring in drones when China had sold many armed UAVs and Mexico sold nothing? What a weirdo o_O
wierdo? you knoow what we know to the aircraft you sold to Venezuela? they are crap

Let you show you your real face

1644592078174.png

copied
1644592136375.png

copied

1644592155426.png

Less Advanced but not copied, what it shows of your aviation you have invested more but you have copied more, intelligence wise you are not smarter

1644592286866.png

copied no new ideas pure copy no originality lots of money yes but lack innovations

SexyChineseLady

wierdo? you knoow what we know to the aircraft you sold to Venezuela? they are crap

Let you show you your real face

View attachment 137368

copied
View attachment 137369

copied

View attachment 137370

Less Advanced but not copied, what it shows of your aviation you have invested more but you have copied more, intelligence wise you are not smarter

There are hundreds of J-10s and Flankers.

I thought you said China is a stealer and no one wants to cooperate?

Israel still sells a lot of tech to China and Russia of course sold the SU-27 as a license which is the J-11.

Why doesn't the US allow Mexico the same? Are you a friend or a pet? US even allowed China to sell military planes with American engines when cooperation were good.

Your ideas are weird. What a weirdo o_O

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

No Mexican fighter.

No Mexican airliner.

Again, China sold hundreds of K-8s with American engines during China "cooperation" period with the US. What about Mexican what did the Americans allow you to sell?
1644592490709.png

True sexylady from Mexico, you are a fake and she works designing jet engines you are a moron, no sexy lady

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

Israel still sells a lot of tech to China and Russia of course sold the SU-27 as a license which is the J-11.

Why doesn't the US allow Mexico the same? What a weirdo o_O
thieves our aircraft are original

SexyChineseLady

thieves our aircraft are original
You have absolutely no aircraft worth looking at.

You do not have to hunt through history books or meaningless trivia to find Chinese planes.

You do not even have to go to China!

7846EBD6-8D94-4407-A59D-F3FBB642A66C.jpeg

3B6758BD-DB11-4297-BBFE-FDA55C890A7E.jpeg

C0E033DA-B279-403E-AFD3-5BB661EA0D42.jpeg

To compare a non-existent Mexican aircraft industry, especially the engines, with China is just strange and bizarre! What a weirdo o_O

Kumata

Country flag

thought ... china is a stealer my bitch.... u always ignore my sanya hotel after inviting me there... u see chinese girls are sexy but still cannot tolerate a indian / mexican man.....

I will tell u one very good similarity.. i regularly go to US and always get questioned about my hong kong chinese VISA but i always go to chipotle for those kidney beans rice...with chicken. thats my comfort food & that,s how close we are as brown man..

Now go and look for a whiteman to validate ur Han character...

MiG-29SMT

Country flag

You do not have to hunt through history books or meaningless trivia to find Chinese planes.

View attachment 137381

View attachment 137382

View attachment 137383
but I read Spanish and they say are crap, same the trains you sold to Argentina they are crap, tell me who buys Chinese aircraft? Nigeria poor country
1644593205870.png

anyway I prefer Adriana as a sexy Lady, you still are a moron, China has more advanced designs designs due to more money invested, technology wise any one can do that

when Argentina invested money got this before all your crap copies of Russian aircraft
1644593314477.png

Brazil invested more than us thus they have this
1644593375876.png

So Chinese nazi you do not impress me we Mexican will advance and so are the Indians

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
The ARJ-21 is thriving today despite weaker specs because it is supported by the government. Airbus would never have taken off against Boeing if the EU didn't subsidize it.

In the 1970s, China had the Y-10 and the WS-8 turbofan. Both were cancelled when the Chinese government went into cooperation with the West (like what this Mexican is saying.)

The Y-10 flew 130(!!!) flights with 170 hours of flying time with Pratt and Whitney interim engines while waiting for the WS-8.

It carried hundreds of passengers Beijing, Harbin, Urumqi, Zhengzhou, Hefei, Guangzhou, Kunming, Lhasa and Chengdubefore its retirement in 1984.

It was by all accounts a successful project especially at that point in time and the WS-8 was progressing.

Then everything stopped. Why? Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing which made the Y-10 was told by the Chinese government that they will go western joint venture full bore and that started with the McDonnell Douglas plant at Shanghai Aircraft and the CAAC which ordered planes for China's airlines was told to cooperate with Boeing (and later Airbus.)

The Joint Venture period in the 1980s was of course fruitful because it gave China not only the MD-80 plant in Shanghai (which form the basis for the ARJ-21) but it also gave China's its first western military turbofan in the RR Spey which was licensed produced in China as the WS-9 for the JH-7. (Better deal than the F404 for LCA!) China later got an Airbus assembly plant in Tianjin and a Boeing plant in Zhousan. So China knows exactly the advantages of cooperation.

But the dark side of it was that it destroyed local initiatives. It also put your most critical projects at the whims of foreign governments.

If the Y-10 and WS-8 had continued, the indigenous commercial scene would have progressed far earlier. The Y-10 had 130 flights with passengers! The WS-8 was China's first commercial turbofan. Anyone today would see that they should have continued.

China found out in the 1990s with the satellite embargo and the stopping of Projects like Peace Pearl (upgrade of J-8) and Super 7 (J-7 replacement) that you can't depend on foreign nations for critical industries like aerospace.

The ARJ-21, the C919 and the CJ1000 programs today are to rectify the damage done through the cancellation of the Y-10 and WS-8.

Indians here know exactly what I am talking despite what the weirdo Mexican says.

Otherwise, why bother with the LCA why not just be part of Eurofighter or F-35 project or simply buy Rafales and F-16s? Because there is geopolitics. India was not asked to be part of those projects even though it is a democracy.

The Y-10:
View attachment 137292
View attachment 137294
According to the Mexican they will just give you an engine if you cooperate. So why spend on developing an engine?

Of course, we both know that wouldn't happen. That is why Mexico doesn't have an engine and India needs to develop one on her own despite both being democracies to Western powers.

In the 1970s and 1980s, China was in exactly the same place as India is in today. China was an ally against the USSR.

So China got the stuff that India does today -- Dauphin, Black Hawks, Crotale, Aspide, etc. But it never got an engine handed to it. The RR Spey license was similiar to what India got for the AL-31 in the SU-30MKI.

In the Spey, China got the plant blue prints. But no transfer of core technology and especially no transfer of the materials formulas. China can assemble the Spey with components from the UK with non-critical parts made in China. These went into the original JH-7.

By the time of the JH-7A, China was already under the Arms Embargo and parts no longer came from the UK so China had to reverse engineer the material science of the parts. This became the WS-9 which could be built entirely in China. But the Spey is an old design so the WS-9 was never used for anything else especially with the coming of the WS-10 which is now put into everything.

I think India was embargoed for a while during LCA. If India goes forward with the S400 buy then the F404 or F414 could be embargoed so despite what the weirdo Mexican said, cooperation is not always possible which is why India continues with her own engine just like China does with hers.
The Y-10 toured China flying from one city to the next carrying passengers. There were only two flying aircraft (third one was a static test machine.) It was a project but never put into service. Still what it could have been if it had allowed to continue and CAAC was able to buy some like the ARJ-21 and what it will do for the C919!

View attachment 137322
View attachment 137323
View attachment 137324
Can you send me a link of a blogger flying an Indian made airliner for comparison?
So is that why you are so negative? So even if we just point out that there was a Y-10 project, it becomes "Oh you big superior Hans telling us about your big super duper projects!" to you?

A passenger on a flight in is anyone on the aircraft who flew from point A to point B.

There were dozens of people on some flights.

Even if there were 2 then on 130 flights it would have been 260 passengers.

The Y-10 carried hundreds of passengers safely during its project ;)
Saying someone steal is easy to do because anyone can say anything.

But building something is very hard because it takes an entire industry with hundreds of lines to build a plane like the Y-10, ARJ-21, Y-20 and C919 and it fly even once ;)

Most countries outside the P5 have never gotten a Y-10 sized aircraft into the air for one second. The Y-10 flew for 130 times in the 1980s :)

Anyways, the ARJ-21 had carried 1.6 million people by 2020. The C919 has flown and the CR929 is coming.

Let me know when the first Y-10 sized (150 passenger) plane from India, Mexico or any non- Western nation fly even for a minute and I will celebrate with you. I don't like seeing the world under a Western monopoly.
Of course, if you never attempted a 150-passenger aircraft, you would never fail o_O

But anyways, the point of the Y-10 saga was it was given up for "cooperation" like you said. China gave up on a big plane that successfully flew 130 times and carried hundreds of passengers in a tour across China. Because it did believe in cooperation with the West.

China still ended up having to build the ARJ-21 and C919 because "cooperation" is never consistent because geopolitics is never consistent.

Sorry that the ARJ-21 and C919 is creating so much negativity in people!

But how do you "copy" an airplane like the ARJ-21? Is there a big giant copier machine out there that will simply print out a plane for you?

No, I'm afraid. It takes an industry with hundreds of firms creating thousands of parts to create a plane like the ARJ-21 which, btw, is just exported!

Yes, those Mexican pictures from the 1950's are 150 passenger liners like the Y-10. What a weirdo o_O
So it is a BS machine sports machine and you are trying to compare it with an airliner project. What a weirdo o_O

China sold hundreds of these with the American Garrett engine when "cooperation" was good:
View attachment 137361

Please show me a picture of a Mexican plane that sold anywhere. Mexico being so close friends like you said with US must have had an engine given to them to make sales easy! o_O
Trying to compare a bunch of irrelevant Mexican dead end projects with a 150-passenger program like the Y-10 o_O

And why bring in drones when China had sold many armed UAVs and Mexico sold nothing? What a weirdo.

No Mexican fighter.

No Mexican airliner.

Why doesn't the US allow Mexico the same? Are you a friend or a pet? US even allowed China to sell military planes with American engines when cooperation were good.

Your ideas are weird. What a weirdo o_O

View attachment 137381

View attachment 137382

View attachment 137383

To compare a non-existent Mexican aircraft industry, especially the engines, with China is just strange and bizarre! What a weirdo o_O
Ya'll Nibbiars @SexyChineseLady Nibbi when are you going to issue that price statments?.

SexyChineseLady

but I read Spanish and they say are crap, same the trains you sold to Argentina they are crap, tell me who buys Chinese aircraft? Nigeria poor country
View attachment 137384

anyway I prefer Adriana as a sexy Lady, you still are a moron, China has more advanced designs designs due to more money invested, technology wise any one can do that

when Argentina invested money got this before all your crap copies of Russian aircraft
View attachment 137385
Brazil invested more than us thus they have this
View attachment 137386

So Chinese nazi you do not impress me we Mexican will advance and so are the Indians
Where are your Mexican planes and engines? Shouldn't the US given you everything since you "cooperate" so nicely?

They gave Mexico nothing. You have no real Mexican planes to talk about so that is why you are you so angry -- and weird? o_O

The K-8 Karakorum of Egyptian air force!

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars literally this Chinese lady posts angry emotions on my post and when asked for a statment ignoring my posts. Itna ghamand. Nikal jayega ek din.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Where are your Mexican planes and engines? Shouldn't the US given you everything since you "cooperate" so nicely?

They gave Mexico nothing. You have no real Mexican planes to talk about so that is why you are you so angry -- and weird? o_O

this sexy lady from Mexico says you are not sexylady and you do not work in aviation
1644594535159.png

Aerovantec Mexican Drone V/STOL

KurtisBrian

Country flag

yeah why do the UK, Italy, France and USA arm the Muslim nations so heavily? Muslim Turks build engines now.
NOTHING for Catholic Brazil, Argentina, Mexico or the Philippines. That is interesting.

Who is actually in control and what is their intent?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles