Exciting Times for Chinese Aircraft Engines!

rockdog

Country flag
View attachment 136997

She is my cousin Moron and she is American Moron you have the Beijing syndrome
Just one question, if you have local Indian blood, why you believe the religon who destroyed your ancestor's civilization?

If as Mexican you don't have local India blood, do you feel guilty to normal Mexican? I think the very important concept from bible is orginal sin...

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Why Spanish colonzied you, raped your race, and you still believe in its religion?

Why when you believe Catholic but you lost 2 million KM2 to WASP based USA, and you are trying to believe you are one of WASP family?

Stockholm syndrome, Twice?
1644470526577.png

Mexican faces we are not racist like the Moron you are we have different races and they are all mixed, cool your inferiority complexes

smartnet

Country flag
When a country's national strength is close to that of the United States, it will be sanctioned by the United States. The reasons for sanctions are everything. Germany has been sanctioned, Japan has been sanctioned, and now China. If India becomes stronger in the future, the same thing will happen.

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Just one question, if you have local Indian blood, why you believe the religon who destroyed your ancestor's civilization?

If as Mexican you don't have local India blood, do you feel guilty to normal Mexican? I think the very important concept from bible is orginal sin...
Good advice, Mexicans are not a race, if a person is white or black or Asian or native American is not original Mexican all are Mexican, Mexican is a nationality,

1644472063997.png

The guy is a Mexican but his mother is Chinese, he is beside a white Mexican, we are not racist, by the way both are very corrupt, his name is Osorio Chong, see the woman is not racist.

These are also mexicans Menonites from chihuaha

1644472338645.png

Zapotecos from Oaxaca
1644472569934.png

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Well, what else do you think he can say?
As a relatively smaller country sitting besides US, they already lost their chance to be an independent country on economy, technology field. Doing the contract work for western giants is the best deal they can get.
Still have no idea what he is trying to prove. There is no Mexican engine and no Mexican fighter.

So he pulls up GE and Boeing and claims those as Mexican victories. What a weirdo.

GenX is an American civilian engine while the WS-20, the CJ-1000 and the CJ2000 (for CR929!) are Chinese.

What is the name of a Mexican engine?

Chinese engines like CJ1000 or the CJ2000 are actual programs run by Chinese people:

His idea of Mexican projects is to subcontract for a foreign firm. There isn't even a Mexican civilian engine project never mind military ones.

There are research papers from China beyond the CJ2000 onto the CJ3000!

CJ3000 Research pdf file.

His BS about R&D is nothing more than pretending that US R&D belongs to Mexico too.

What a retarded weirdo! o_O

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Mexico belongs to them. You murdered their ancestors and took their land and now pretend you are not racist o_O

And Mexico has no engine or fighter so why bother comparing with a country with more than a dozen ongoing turbofan projects like China? You weirdo.
Ya'll Nibbiars talking a Han who murdered Indeginious people in South and West.

And @Kumata Nibba your wife again gone crazys.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Just so the actual subject is not buried under an avalanche of weird irrelevant Mexican stuff --

These are Chinese turbofans powering current production aircraft, being flown in testbeds or in static testing.

WS-10B : J-16, J-10C, J-15S, J-15T (CATOBAR), J-11D (in prototype)

W-10C: J-20

WS-10 TVC: showcased on J-10B; possibly productionize for future J-10 and J-20

WS-20: Y-20's intended engine!

WS-13E: On prototype of FC-31 and tested on JF-17.

Note: Rumor is a new variant based on the WS-13E will be WS-21 and this might be the interim J-35 engine before WS-19. For a change in designation, there were major differences or upgrades.

WS-15
: Developing for J-20 (180Kn!)

WS-19: developing for J-31/J-35 (110Kn!)

WS-11: light engine being developed for JL-8 trainer

WS-17: light engine being developed for JL-10 trainer

WS-18: bomber engine mainly for H-6 series; secondary use in transports, reportedly on Y-20s

CJ1000A: commercial high-bypass engine being developed for the C919.

CJ2000: commercial high-bypass engine being developed for the CR929.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Just so the actual subject is not buried under an avalanche of weird irrelevant Mexican stuff --

These are Chinese turbofans powering current production aircraft, being flown in testbeds or in static testing.

WS-10B : J-16, J-10C, J-15S, J-15T (CATOBAR), J-11D (in prototype)

W-10C: J-20

WS-10 TVC: showcased on J-10B; possibly productionize for future J-10 and J-20

WS-20: Y-20's intended engine!

WS-13E: On prototype of FC-31 and tested on JF-17.

Note: Rumor is a new variant based on the WS-13E will be WS-21 and this might be the interim J-35 engine before WS-19. For a change in designation, there were major differences or upgrades.

WS-15
: Developing for J-20 (180Kn!)

WS-19: developing for J-31/J-35 (110Kn!)

WS-11: light engine being developed for JL-8 trainer

WS-17: light engine being developed for JL-10 trainer

WS-18: bomber engine mainly for H-6 series; secondary use in transports, reportedly on Y-20s

CJ1000A: commercial high-bypass engine being developed for the C919.

CJ2000: commercial high-bypass engine being developed for the CR929.
still not on par with western counterparts :tongue:

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
Still have no idea what he is trying to prove. There is no Mexican engine and no Mexican fighter.

So he pulls up GE and Boeing and claims those as Mexican victories. What a weirdo.

GenX is an American civilian engine while the WS-20, the CJ-1000 and the CJ2000 (for CR929!) are Chinese.

What is the name of a Mexican engine?

Chinese engines like CJ1000 or the CJ2000 are actual programs run by Chinese people:

His idea of Mexican projects is to subcontract for a foreign firm. There isn't even a Mexican civilian engine project never mind military ones.

There are research papers from China beyond the CJ2000 onto the CJ3000!

CJ3000 Research pdf file.

His BS about R&D is nothing more than pretending that US R&D belongs to Mexico too.

What a retarded weirdo! o_O
Mexico belongs to them. You murdered their ancestors and took their land and now pretend you are not racist o_O

And Mexico has no engine or fighter so why bother comparing with a country with more than a dozen ongoing turbofan projects like China? You weirdo.
who is more a wierdo, a guy who uses Chinese weapons as a phallic substitution of his complexes against a society of whites and Black who make you feel less masculine, or me who understand aerospace is an international issue and design is design GEIQ is designing jet engine parts same is ITP Queretaro?

Tell me I have no issues working in american companies if they pay you well, by the way I had plenty of Asian girlfriends in the past so I am not racist like i said to you get a girl friend remember we are all humans and stop using weapons as a masculinity substitute you can not project in the USA, by the way you can get a white woman, so go for it or even Mexican, that will relax you, weapons kill, are serious things and people should not kill

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
Tell me I have no issues working in american companies if they pay you well, by the way I had plenty of Asian girlfriends in the past
you ar e brave man.. i could not stand in front of a chinese .. the air gets so foul smell in their vaccinity while they speak that breathing become a challenge... and u had GF ... Brave man :p

MiG-29SMT

Country flag
you ar e brave man.. i could not stand in front of a chinese .. the air gets so foul smell in their vaccinity while they speak that breathing become a challenge... and u had GF ... Brave man :p
I have a cousin she was married to a blond Polish guy, they went to China, all the Chinese girls were over him, I think sexylady gets angry at that, any way is stupid we are al humans and to be honest we should all cooperate, Chinese, Indians, Mexican, African, European, Jewish or Arabs, in reality i just dislike the corruption of the CCP and they fact they are a threat to world peace and they just brainwash our Chinese colleagues who just come to boast

Kumata

Country flag
who is more a wierdo, a guy who uses Chinese weapons as a phallic substitution of his complexes against a society of whites and Black who make you feel less masculine, or me who understand aerospace is an international issue and design is design GEIQ is designing jet engine parts same is ITP Queretaro?
Chinese are the most racist species in this world at the moment... while whole china is riddled with western validation with their girls aping the western culture and boys trying to look as femine as they can.. majority hate their mundane existance under CCP rule...

racism - a Simple google leads you to thousand articles

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Everybody wants to run away from CCP ... rest i agree with your sentiments....
Ya'll Nibbiars @Kumata Nibba see what your wife doing on this thread writing nothing but garbage.

Last edited:

KurtisBrian

Country flag
still not on par with western counterparts :tongue:
That is correct the British (Dutch) Engines are still superior. Nazi German/Roman Catholic engines still a bit better. Rome and the US South , a lands of slavers. Look at the proud comments of successful conquests or manipulations of Chinese girls. Getting into a persons mind. Would be very profitable to get into the minds of Chinese soldiers, kill a bunch of Indians, create a threat of war, then sell billions in weapons and loot India.
Cheer loud enough for the slavers and perhaps they will return, breaking through the line your ydna haplogroup R1a cousins in Russia have set up to keep them out.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles