DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
it mostly going to all hype train and let down at end like last last month, my gut telling me its something related to HAL, worst case scenario ( due to over hype) it will be first mk1a roll out
Yea definitely hal seems like stocks went up this morning

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
it mostly going to all hype train and let down at end like last last month, my gut telling me its something related to HAL, worst case scenario ( due to over hype) it will be first mk1a roll out
whatever it is, it's probably already announced in last round of quarterly earnings call by the listed company receiving the order.

rone

Country flag
Yea definitely hal seems like stocks went up this morning
stock went up because of IOC contract restructuring but my hunch is that you only restructure a completed contract in order to add inflation and updated price slot(even from distributers), which mostly orgs do when they do followup contracts, thats why i said it may be followup 97 lca, but i can be wrong

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
stock went up because of IOC contract restructuring but my hunch is that you only restructure a completed contract in order to add inflation and updated price slot(even from distributers), which mostly orgs do when they do followup contracts, thats why i said it may be followup 97 lca, but i can be wrong
Whatever it is seems to be related HAL alot of talk around it on Twitter.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Yes seems so the old order was 8 atags now 84 atags bc kia hype kia he good I kept my expectations low.
Kuntal biswas, first wrote on Twitter, must be some news regarding hal

Might be mk1a
They know it।।।।but not disclosing as yet not revealed officially
Dunno, someone is saying AMCA approval, some saying news regarding HAL (Tejas?), and yet some are saying some missile test happened :yawn:

jai jaganath

Country flag
Kuntal biswas, first wrote on Twitter, must be some news regarding hal

Might be mk1a
They know it।।।।but not disclosing as yet not revealed officially
Should have guessed it
Update came from kuntal so might be related to hal

Blackmamba

Country flag
True, i could not understand what logic IA used to reject Prahar at thst time! While PLA was having many battle field missiles in its armor.

Also PAF had AIM-120 C5 from 2010 and IAF did nothing to get newer version of R series from Russia, result is Abhinandan getting captured. They wait for 10 uears till Rafale came with Meteor.

Now in next skirmish, PAF will use drones from Turkey which IAF has nothing comparable. PAF will get J-31 much before IAF get any 5th gen fighter.
Those drones are useless in a peer-to-peer fight what we need to be worried about is large numbers of loitering ammunition.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles