DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

Blood+

Country flag
There's one issue though. Thermal sights are digital, so there will be inherent lag and latency depending on the processing power and refresh rate. NVGs are analogue and essentially real time.
I know that but modern high-end thermals have got negligible latency. But yeah, in order for our lads to truly own the night, they'd need both. So, either they can go the clip on thermal way or sport dual band set up with a PVS-14 and a thermal monocular.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
But they are atleast trying something innovative unlike so called giants who are doing paint jobs.
Yes they are they have several projects they are working on from small jet engine to counter drones to helmet thermal cams but money is what's important in the end without prototype no one will give them any attention hopefully they can get a investor soon.

Varoon2

Country flag
In case you haven't noticed you're interacting with a Wumao who are perfect bad faith actors. Their intention is never an honest interaction but to show our inferiority & convince you of their superiority.
You should see the Chinese on Indian message boards, utter jackasses and demagogues. Nothing so rare as an articulate, well considered thought. It's all about glorification of China and denigration of India

raju1982

Country flag
Kadii ninda is a disaster as a def min.

+ No AWACS
+ No submarine deal
+ No special aircraft for EW

We are preparing for hand to hand fight, big ticket weapons those can win war are left behind. In last 10 years Modi only bought 36 Rafale and S-400 which are great and can make change the course of war.

But AWACS, rocket force, submarines, EW, UCAV, PGM, 5th gen fighter, engines all are total disaster. Not sure what they are doing with $70 billion!

Our forces in a deep $ht as far as mordernisation is concerned. All thanks to leadership. I can see repeat of 1962 and Krishna Menon as def min.

I think Mr Rajnath Singh already booked tickets for Paris and Washington in case of Chinese attack, so that he can buy emmergency wepaons.

Last edited:

raju1982

Country flag
Also ASAT. I do not think even a single ASAT was deployed after 5 years of the test. They had to show to the world we can do it, Done.

Never heard about SMART missile being deployed either. IA declining Prahar tactical missile 12 years back is anotger disaster.

I am not sure what game changer system IA has currently other than Brahmos, which is hell expensive?

stat231

Country flag
Also ASAT. I do not think even a single ASAT was deployed after 5 years of the test. They had to show to the world we can do it, Done.

Never heard about SMART missile being deployed either. IA declining Prahar tactical missile 12 years back is anotger disaster.

I am not sure what game changer system IA has currently other than Brahmos, which is hell expensive?
Do they release info on whether they have deployed systems like ASAT or not?

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Why has no ATAGS been ordered till now despite all clearances
Despite all clearances, what the hell are you talking it has to be tested under the water & on Mars then only Indian army can induct it. Otherwise forget..
They are not ready to put that same gun on bhim howitzer chassy and buy instead of k9.
You can see how army co-operate on indigenousation..
Bhim has S.A dennel's gun but project closed due to corruption..
It had better firing rate except electronics it was way ahead..

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Despite all clearances, what the hell are you talking it has to be tested under the water & on Mars then only Indian army can induct it. Otherwise forget..
They are not ready to put that same gun on bhim howitzer chassy and buy instead of k9.
You can see how army co-operate on indigenousation..
Bhim has S.A dennel's gun but project closed due to corruption..
It had better firing rate except electronics it was way ahead..
Aur Suno hamaar Pandeji indiginization ke naam par babua Amrica gaye hai stryker dekhe aur yaha bechare budao Tataji kestrel banakar Indigination ke naam ke sapne dekhe bhaite hai.. .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles