DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

raju1982

Country flag
We need this actually, although i welcome that, to wreck havoc in the Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea and Bay of bengal, this class XLUUV armed with torpedoes can act as force multipliers in conjunction with Manned Submarines, especially when we have island chains Lakshadweep and Andaman where we can launch them.View attachment 243168
I think i saw sone news about Indian xluuv dev. this will be game changer.

jai jaganath

Country flag
Ajit dubej ji said
It's impossible for atags to get clearance before MCC and general elections
He says agar karna hota toh kar dete par he doesn't know why mod isn't giving orders
So we have to wait for next govt

jai jaganath

Country flag
i guess simply cause artillary isnt too needed right now we lack in many critical things like tankers awacs submarine so artillary since many years is pushed back
Artillery mordernization is very critical as that can level up our game currently and give us edge in warfare in very short time bcoz the product is ready and production can be scaled
Atags, Garuda tc-20 can give us capability to excell wrt china and Pakistan as both of them are upgrading their artillery and if we face war in near future then these artillery can change the entire scenario

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
We are still using 50 years old BMPs and T-72 tanks. What is the replacement plan! Instead of wasting money on upgrading Russian weapons like Mig-29. The same amount can be used to production facility for Tejas.
if you are "Indian army" and you are asked this question on BMP2 upgrade, what would your answer be on why they are upgrading?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles