DRDO, PSU and Private Defence Sector News

not so dravidian

Country flag
Ng can act as standalone system too ,plus bit cheaper than your barak 8 , and offers future improvement opportunity , integration ease with indian subsystem
Since the navy, AF and army has made huge investments in Barak 8, i don't think they wud need a missile of same category.

IP is with us, I think new subsystems such as new ku band seeker can be integrated easily.
better export
Absolutely. We can create a Sam system from 40km to 150km.

Anyways, let wait and watch.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Since the navy, AF and army has made huge investments in Barak 8, i don't think they wud need a missile of same category.

IP is with us, I think new subsystems such as new ku band seeker can be integrated easily.

Absolutely. We can create a Sam system from 40km to 150km.

Anyways, let wait and watch.
Forces have made investment ,but think of integrated air defence requirements , would be better with all system being indian and we will need more missile in future

THESIS THORON

Country flag

Physx32

Country flag

Any bengali friend here?
@arnabmit ??
I last went to VECC many years ago in a tour funded by my school. Saw both the old Russian cyclotron as well as the new SC cyclotron. Medical cyclotrons are used to generate several radioisotopes for treatment of cancer, there's a medical cyclotron present in their facility.

VECC also has a direct OFC connection to LHC, Geneve and is a part of LHC computing grid. They also design/make detectors for sub-atomic particles used in many international labs (like Fermilab).