Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBH22

The machine gunners of the Kiev Territorial Defense Battalion were given DP-27 machine guns.
Shame and shame!
That can't be true. I know it's a long time, but Ukraine must have thousands of Ak74 leftover since fall of USSR.

I want to believe there is no war impending, but looking into Russian troop build up, I'm not so sure it is only for coercive diplomacy.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
The machine gunners of the Kiev Territorial Defense Battalion were given DP-27 machine guns.
Shame and shame!
Maybe they were cheap. Ukraine is supposedly poor. Sure the traitorous thieves who infest the gov'ts of the USA, UK and Canada love to give away the wealth of others. Give away the wealth, of those who sacrificed and created, to parasitic do nothings, who looted and destroyed their own nations, and eventually there is no more wealth. Cannot take care of beggars.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
That can't be true. I know it's a long time, but Ukraine must have thousands of Ak74 leftover since fall of USSR.

I want to believe there is no war impending, but looking into Russian troop build up, I'm not so sure it is only for coercive diplomacy.
They have assault rifles. But every squad has a machine gunner. In the army, he is armed with RPK-74. But territorial defense is not a regular army.
DP-27 is a bad machine gun.

Waanar

Country flag
They have assault rifles. But every squad has a machine gunner. In the army, he is armed with RPK-74. But territorial defense is not a regular army.
DP-27 is a bad machine gun.
Tbh, that piece of shit would sell for thousands of dollars in an antique market, enough to buy five new machine guns.

Not even kidding.

chalochum

Country flag
It is Russians game and their battlefield....so their stake and reputation is at a higher risk.... America and NAto have embarassed themselves in last decade or so in practical every conflict they've attended. Only new player involved this time is EU...hence deplomatic and military channel s are super busy.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
If this was a war or battle who is kicking butt on the Europe front? That is just the European front.

1643041895951.png

Central Asian front?
Who is lending, building, buying and selling, and thus building a sphere of influence, in Central Asia? China.

https://perconcordiam.com/chinas-influence-in-central-asia/

South, Central Asia and African fronts?
Who have the massive populations of young people, rapidly increasing technology and infrastructure base? Not Russia.

History is full of empires, civilizations and peoples that completely disappear.

Go ahead threaten NATO and Europe, make them even more opposed to Russia. As if NATO and the EU are the only ones eating Russia's lunch.

Jimih

Country flag
Have to wait and watch till 20 Feb.

The Shrike

Country flag
Let Biden sacrifice his soldiers, it will be again Vietnam moment for him. He was a Senator during Vietnam war. He saw it, he know it.
He's not sending them to Ukraine but NATO countries. Having tens of thousands of US troops on its border though will complicate pootins Ukraine invasion plan, since he'll have to move some forces to counter mobilize there. Also seems like threatening Sweden and Finland did not go down too well and there migh be some hardening their position as well.

Now for some memes:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
if we go by this statement then muricans and NATO are hyping the situation at this point in time.
============
Ukraine’s NSC Sec. Danilov tells @BBC_ua he doesn’t expect an imminent invasion and doesn’t share “the panic,” which he connects to “geopolitical and domestic” processes in the West: “The buildup of Russian troops [at the Ukrainian border] isn’t as rapid as some claim”

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Macho little Zelensky.. is trying to pull some Georgian stunt by trying to take back Luhansk and Donesk ? @Akim .. Wassup.. ? What to make of this ? DUDE is going viral at the moment..

Akim

Professional
Country flag
if we go by this statement then muricans and NATO are hyping the situation at this point in time.
============
Ukraine’s NSC Sec. Danilov tells @BBC_ua he doesn’t expect an imminent invasion and doesn’t share “the panic,” which he connects to “geopolitical and domestic” processes in the West: “The buildup of Russian troops [at the Ukrainian border] isn’t as rapid as some claim”

While I don't support whoever is now President, I don't see any signs of preparations for an invasion either.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Macho little Zelensky.. is trying to pull some Georgian stunt by trying to take back Luhansk and Donesk ? @Akim .. Wassup.. ? What to make of this ? DUDE is going viral at the moment..

This is definitely not about Zelensky. :crazy: Russia is looking for a reason.

Jimih

Country flag
He's not sending them to Ukraine but NATO countries. Having tens of thousands of US troops on its border though will complicate pootins Ukraine invasion plan, since he'll have to move some forces to counter mobilize there. Also seems like threatening Sweden and Finland did not go down too well and there migh be some hardening their position as well.

Now for some memes:
Onion is a good satire site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles