Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadeshi

"Ukraine is waiting for the Yugoslav scenario and Poroshenko Tribunal! And why England has historically considers Russia the main enemy?".
Yugoslav scenario for Ukraine is not very probable, but the other scenarios are not very pleasant as well.

gadeshi

Ukro positions in Avdeevka:

Ukro marauders have "imprisoned" a rifrigirator:

gadeshi

Ukro animals shell Donetsk:

Central Station and The 20-th Municipal Hospital:
Motel:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"DNR freaks" present:
Makiyivka
300 meters from school,300 meter from hospital

Donetsk. "Textilschik" district.

bhramos

Country flag
"The attack, which, according to the preliminary version, made Ukrainian sabotage and reconnaissance groups, claimed the life of the Chief of the People's Police Department LC Colonel Oleg Anaschenko. His car was blown up in Lugansk. The explosion occurred the morning of February 4 at 07:50 in the street near the Red quarter peace. Employees of Ministry of Internal Affairs LNR removed the dead body of the car. Conducted investigative and search actions.

Head of the People's Police Department LC Colonel Oleg Anaschenko died as a result of a focused and prepared to undermine the car in which he was. This was stated by Minister of State Security of the Republic Leonid Pasechnik. Anaschenko died this morning in Lugansk in the explosion of a car in which he was driving down the street 2nd Red Banner. According to the Prosecutor General of the LC, the undermining of the car was made by the driver. Investigation of the case instituted under article providing for liability for the commission of a terrorist act, passed MGB LC. "According to preliminary information, it was prepared and purposeful undermining of the vehicle, according to one version, possibly planned DRGs enemy, which recently rapidly activated terrorist activities in the territory of the LC," - said Pasichnyk. "

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"The attack, which, according to the preliminary version, made Ukrainian sabotage and reconnaissance groups, claimed the life of the Chief of the People's Police Department LC Colonel Oleg Anaschenko. His car was blown up in Lugansk. The explosion occurred the morning of February 4 at 07:50 in the street near the Red quarter peace. Employees of Ministry of Internal Affairs LNR removed the dead body of the car. Conducted investigative and search actions.

Head of the People's Police Department LC Colonel Oleg Anaschenko died as a result of a focused and prepared to undermine the car in which he was. This was stated by Minister of State Security of the Republic Leonid Pasechnik. Anaschenko died this morning in Lugansk in the explosion of a car in which he was driving down the street 2nd Red Banner. According to the Prosecutor General of the LC, the undermining of the car was made by the driver. Investigation of the case instituted under article providing for liability for the commission of a terrorist act, passed MGB LC. "According to preliminary information, it was prepared and purposeful undermining of the vehicle, according to one version, possibly planned DRGs enemy, which recently rapidly activated terrorist activities in the territory of the LC," - said Pasichnyk. "

Lider militants are dropping like flies.

bhramos

Country flag
"Commander" Somalia "," Givi "talked about the battles on the Avdiivka industrial zone.

Battalion "Somalia" Commander Mikhail Tolstoy with the call sign "Givi" confirmed information about his injury. "Yes, indeed, was wounded in the" PROMKO "when repulsed back to our positions," - he said and added that "Somalia" in conjunction with the 11th regiment and "Sparta" won 99% of their positions. "The remaining 1% was inappropriate storm", - he stressed. The commander of the "Somalia" added that the Ukrainian army is dysfunctional and is not a worthy opponent. "They fight us can not, can only fire at civilians ... And peace, in turn, give advice, if you see that kto-to throws near the house or even gde-to strange, strange things - immediately contact the police, the Ministry of State Security, the Prosecutor's Office . Because these "beacons" scattered around the city - they adjust artillery APU, "- he said."

bhramos

Country flag
Video from the resource "Newsfront»

"Residents of Donetsk," the OSCE, some of you use? Beasts! "Residents of the capital of the Donetsk People's Republic angered by inaction of the OSCE monitoring mission, which can not affect the Ukrainian soldiers carrying out systematic attacks on residential areas of heavy artillery and multiple launch rocket systems. "Your mission, there's no point if you do not fix what is. Not just as you say, we got fired from both sides. From what the two sides? Are we going to their homes to burn? It is necessary that to you was at least some sense. Forces because no longer there to watch it all. What people are suffering? You are in it, probably, earn money, creature! And we have to suffer. You accuse Russia. Yes, where do Russian ?! It brings us food, it helps to survive.And you're just creatures! "- Said the representative of the OSCE residents of Donetsk."

bhramos

Country flag
Reporting by Anna Dolgarevoy

"Evacuation of residents of Donetsk:" I'm not going anywhere, "Evacuation is carried out on a special armored vehicles unit" Legion "of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, because attacks continue ... I was standing near the house on the street Listoprokatchikov!. Before the war, it was a luxury housing - apartment buildings, recently built, attractive and fun. About a kilometer or two could be heard exploding shells. The old via MChSniki climbed into the machine. A woman in a yellow robe crying in the yard. Her name was Marina, and she endured diapers youngest daughter. She was not going to go anywhere because there was nowhere to go to her.

"I have the baby one year and nine months. I made a diaper, I see - a car came to evacuate people. And what you need? I do not even know ... We have nowhere to go. I have a small child. In the apartment next door girl for four months.

Yesterday all day flew. The house is shaking, the baby cries. He says: "Mommy, I want to live at home." We lived on a little flat, and all the time lived here. I do not want to leave, we have nowhere to go.

Often it arrives. January 31, it was a hell of hell. In my eyes flew alongside on Listoprokatchikov 3a. I heard exploding shells. My heart ... I'm on medication all day. But I'll be here. I do not know, maybe I think I'm a little crazy, but I'll be here until the last.
Heating we have. The main thing is that no heating. Imagine me in the apartment forty percent of the light and seventeen degrees in the apartment. I have a child potty still does not understand, she just walks in diapers. And so we live. Who is going to go for the milk. My husband has gone. He says: "You stay in the apartment." I say, "Why?". He says: "If a mine will arrive in a car, so at least someone will stay with the children." So we live.
I'm not going anywhere. This is my city, my Donetsk. Or feet first, or we will stay here. The water is a trickle, this morning went to. The girl older, you see, blood pressure rose, her bad nerves, she had terrible diarrhea. When this all happened 31 numbers, strong children's ears shut, sit down ... We have in the dressing room the safest place. There are two bearing walls and armored door. It is believed that the safest place. That's how we live. Who cooked the soup, a chicken will do, in the oven, like a pull. And that evening will not know. "

On top of the neighbors shouted to Marina told how they live without light and heat.Transmitted to ask the military to protect them. Very foul language against the Ukrainian army.
Pass.

Military. You, please, very protective. Do not throw the Marina with their children. "

bhramos

Country flag
"APU from Avdeevka Donetsk promised to capture and" clean "Kiev.

Ukrainian servicemen who are deployed in Avdeevka shot a video in which they stated that "certainly" will drop in Donetsk and there will induce "peace and order", and then go to Kiev, "smooth out" the Ukrainian authorities. "

Akim

Professional
Country flag
sorry mate, i'll not comment any side, instead only post videos......................................:yo::yo::yo::yo:
Last week died: in Moscow, the former Governor of the LNR Valery Bolotov, in Donetsk, "the trade Minister DNR" Sergey Tretyakov. Rats devour each other.

gadeshi

Ukro tanks in Avdeevka - Шурун нашуровал чужого добра - marauded loot on turret is clearly visible:

pmaitra

i did not get what you are saying ................................
This is a joke, obviously photoshopped.

This is what happened.

The Kiev Regime was operating an Antonov-26, which ended up with bullet holes on the upper surface of the fuselage and the root of the vertical stabilizer.

Folks from the Kiev Regime claimed that the Antonov-26 was shot at by a Russian ship. A ship floats in the sea, naturally, and an aircraft flies in the sky, naturally.

Now, considering that the damage to the Antonov-26 was on the upper surface, two things are possible.
  1. The Antonov-26 was flying upside down and was shot at by something on the sea. This is unlikely. The Antonov-26, being a transport aircraft, will not fly upside down.
  2. The Antonov-26 was flying upside up, i.e., normally, and the ship was flying above the Antonov-26 and shot at it. This is also unlikely.

Now, the joke is that, if a ship can fly, so can an oil/gas rig. The photoshopped picture depicts the same. :)

Ukrainian clawns claim that Russian small ASW ship has opened fire on Ukrainian An-26 :)
However, photos show us all damage i done from... the top projection!!! :)
Has Russian small ASW ship flown over Ukrainian An-26? :bplease:
Has An-26 flown over gas mining platforms being wrapped around? :bplease:
http://infopolk.ru/1/W/news/1485959376#b1674fe6-ee25-6904-b07b-7fb63e01cc03

More on An-26 "shot" by gas mining platform or small ASW ship: :bplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles