Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Pozor-B (the first Ukrainian armoured vehicle) production will be ceased - there are no orders from the army, army doesn't want this shit, no money even for Lvov Armoured Plant workers salaries:
http://infopolk.ru/1/V/news/1485836209#3d659f11-c736-d8cd-4275-816ed4f1a849
Ukrainian Army orders new batch of Dozor-B armoured personnel carriers

http://defence-blog.com/army/ukrainian-army-orders-new-batch-of-dozor-b-armoured-personnel-carriers.html
Personally, I think that they are not needed. "Nikolaev armored plant" reworks the BRDM-2 in light APC. Removes small wheels and makes there the troop compartment for 6 people. Engine GAZ-41 changed to diesel Iveco. New optics, radio, and VOILA!

gadeshi

Ivan Andreevich Balakay ("Grek") - an 11-th brigade commander funerals:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
"Grad" militants shoot from residential areas of Donetsk in Avdeevka

gadeshi

"Grad" militants shoot from residential areas of Donetsk in Avdeevka
Yeah, Grads fire was from empty area in 1.5km from Romen Rollan Street in Donetsk.
There is some remarkable empty place close to bus round, residentials are in 1.5km across the road.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, Grads fire was from empty area in 1.5km from Romen Rollan Street in Donetsk.
There is some remarkable empty place close to bus round, residentials are in 1.5km across the road.
Who told you? You have never been in Donetsk. As usual, read the propaganda sites, but I don't think with his head.

gadeshi

Who told you? You have never been in Donetsk. As usual, read the propaganda sites, but I don't think with his head.
1 - I was in Donetsk a couple of times visiting my relatives
2 - I saw Google Maps and earlier videos with Grads fires from the same area.
3 - I never read or watch propaganda (LifeNews, R24 or so)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
1 - I was in Donetsk a couple of times visiting my relatives
2 - I saw Google Maps and earlier videos with Grads fires from the same area.
3 - I never read or watch propaganda (LifeNews, R24 or so)

He's probably only at the beer stall. stopped.o_O
Can I ask you questions on the points in Donetsk, but I think that you,as usual pizdish.

gadeshi

He's probably only at the beer stall. stopped.o_O
Can I ask you questions on the points in Donetsk, but I think that you,as usual pizdish.
Donno particulary this photo (no place or year known, I can search it), but the previous video was from Romen Rollan for sure.
And if you don't want a cheap gob (если ты, в свою очередь, не пиздишь как всегда), you can check the place on any map service to convince yourself that I'm right this time.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Donno particulary this photo (no place or year known, I can search it), but the previous video was from Romen Rollan for sure.
And if you don't want a cheap gob (если ты, в свою очередь, не пиздишь как всегда), you can check the place on any map service to convince yourself that I'm right this time.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
The local population is Pro-Ukrainian sentiments can not give an exact starting place, but you and Kharkiv see it.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ukrainian KrAZ produced substitute medium-tonnage GAZ.

bhramos

Country flag
fighting in Donbas.

Until about half past one night, Moscow time, on virtually all fronts from the south of the Donetsk People's Republic to the highway "Bahmutka" in the north of the Luhansk People's Republic of continued heavy artillery duel, with mutual use of MLRS BM-21 "Grad" and MLRS 9K57 "Uragan", and were active small-arms firefights. All through the night in Donetsk were heard sirens "ambulance" and drove about armored vehicles, and Avdeevka add to all this and more "roundabout" of medical helicopters.

After a night of fighting and shelling both sides reported large losses, including among civilians as the Donetsk and Avdeevka. The headquarters of the so-called ATO reported that yesterday killed four Ukrainian soldiers and 17 wounded, but according to unofficial data and data loss volunteer more. So, from the mobile hospital volunteers under Avdiyivka reported that they are working around the clock. A week of heavy fighting and shelling them treated more than 150 soldiers of Armed Forces of Ukraine. In addition, volunteers reported the destruction of Staff of Ukrainian troops in the village of Sands, where two officers were killed.

Despite the fact that from 12:00 sides announced a temporary truce, now again heard artillery rather frequent work on all fronts, but as usual skirmishes. Most of all right now is to fight Logvinova area that lies between Svetlodarsk and Uglegorsk. Ukrainian activists report that repairers have been unable to arrive at the scene troubleshoot transmission lines near Avdeevka. And on the road, "Donetsk - Makiyivka" still a traffic jam due to the harvesting of large-scale damage.

bhramos

Country flag
Briefing on the mother's detention SBU employee of the People's Militia LNR

bhramos

Country flag
"Ukraine is waiting for the Yugoslav scenario and Poroshenko Tribunal! And why England has historically considers Russia the main enemy?".

bhramos

Country flag
Enlisted special services of Ukraine on the place of fighter DNR tab explosive ma...

gadeshi

Maidanic Procuracy "detectives" fires his pistol in crowded canteena:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles