Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

Pozor-B (the first Ukrainian armoured vehicle) production will be ceased - there are no orders from the army, army doesn't want this shit, no money even for Lvov Armoured Plant workers salaries:
http://infopolk.ru/1/V/news/1485836209#3d659f11-c736-d8cd-4275-816ed4f1a849

Ukraine gets ready to use the rest of AirForce over Donbass.
It seems we'll watch another one ukrodecimation :)
Looks a little better than a Zaporozhets. Doesn't Ukraine have factories that can make BRDMs?

gadeshi

Looks a little better than a Zaporozhets. Doesn't Ukraine have factories that can make BRDMs?
Make - no, there are no armour production technology chains.
Overhaul and "upgrade" - yes.
With cracks and failures :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think the chocolate seller is trying to spark off another conflict so that Trump is put under pressure to go up against Putin. The other possibility is that the chocolate seller has run out of money and is in desperate need for more assistance.

I read the news about defections from the Ukrop Army at Maruipol. I hope more soldiers defect.
You Тrump still not deported?o_O

pmaitra

Nobody promised. Promised visa-free regime. But Тrump promised to expel illegal immigrants.:)
Even that visa-free regime didn't materialize. The only thing that materialized is a trade embargo by the Russian Federation. This is the end result of the Molotov-cocktail party in Kiev. I was told that those that are not jumping are Moskal. Are people still jumping in Kiev? :cool1:

gadeshi

Nobody promised. Promised visa-free regime. But Тrump promised to expel illegal immigrants.:)
Even visa free is never promised by EU :)
It is just a fairy tale for stupid hamsters from maidanic leaders :)

gadeshi

Even that visa-free regime didn't materialize. The only thing that materialized is a trade embargo by the Russian Federation. This is the end result the Molotov-cocktail party in Kiev. I was told that those that are not jumping are Moskal. Are people still jumping in Kiev? :cool1:
Not only trade, but cargo transite as well :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Even that visa-free regime didn't materialize. The only thing that materialized is a trade embargo by the Russian Federation. This is the end result of the Molotov-cocktail party in Kiev. I was told that those that are not jumping are Moskal. Are people still jumping in Kiev? :cool1:
You should not worry about it. Your student visa is long over. It is for this worry.:devil:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Even visa free is never promised by EU :)
It is just a fairy tale for stupid hamsters from maidanic leaders :)

Not Euro Assabley - promised on the Maidan.

pmaitra

You should not worry about it. Your student visa is long over. It is for this worry.:devil:
But my 2016 tax filing is not over. I am working on it now. My job does not involve jumping and tossing Molotov cocktails. :cool3:

pmaitra

So, the US was very enthusiastic about Ukraine's freedom and European dream.

All that support fizzled out once the people of Crimea voted to join the Russian Federation.

Do the people of Ukraine realize that every country acts only because it sees its own interest and no one is interested in charity?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
But my 2016 tax filing is not over. I am working on it now. My job does not involve jumping and tossing Molotov cocktails. :cool3:
You try to stab me? You know that I am not a supporter of them. However. The husband and wife often quarrel with each other in the family. However, if you interfere with the neighbor, they both give him a rebuff. Ukraine - my family. Bad or good is not important. We have a common enemy - Russia.

pmaitra

You try to stab me? You know that I am not a supporter of them. However. The husband and wife often quarrel with each other in the family. However, if you interfere with the neighbor, they both give him a rebuff. Ukraine - my family. Bad or good is not important. We have a common enemy - Russia.
I have no desire to stab you.

This is not a case of the husband and wife giving a rebuff to the neighbour. It is a case of the husband coming home drunk and beating the wife and the wife wanting to elope with the neighbour.

Your enemy is poverty and loss of jobs. You were better off under the Soviet Union. Now you are destitute. There is a bigger enemy though - it is the delusion that somehow you can get a free pass into the European Union. There is no free lunch.

A wise man once said, "He who does not work shall not eat."

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I have no desire to stab you.

This is not a case of the husband and wife giving a rebuff to the neighbour. It is a case of the husband coming home drunk and beating the wife and the wife wanting to elope with the neighbour.

Your enemy is poverty and loss of jobs. You were better off under the Soviet Union. Now you are destitute. There is a bigger enemy though - it is the delusion that somehow you can get a free pass into the European Union. There is no free lunch.

A wise man once said, "He who does not work shall not eat."
I eat. :biggrin2:Wife didn't want to leave my husband (of 9 regions neighbor could tempt the Crimea and two stubs).:tongue:)

pmaitra

I eat. :biggrin2:Wife didn't want to leave my husband (of 9 regions neighbor could tempt the Crimea and two stubs).:tongue:
Good. So all is fine and dandy then? Then enjoy your European dream. Cheerio! o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles