Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jouni

Look at the Azov photos. They are in a great numbers in the Internet, as far as videos. You can find Donbass videos to chek what they've done there, look at their flags and emblems - repeating SS units ones, their tattues with swasticas, Hitler portraits and 14-88.
You can even find Misantropic Division symbols there.
What to talk about here???
Unfortunately videos you can find whatever you want from whatever side of war. I am inclined to believe Akim, that Azov was needed when regular army was in shambles. I think that Azov is nothing more but modern version of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Guard_(Finland). They are needed in crisis and after the crisis established military and police takes their place.

I hope Ukraine develops like Finland and have good relations with east and west. They must not forget that what happened in Donbass was an Russian aggression against sovereign state. They must build their pride from the fact that they were able to contain the threat and are building democratic civil society. That is something that is far far away from the reach of Russians in Russian Federation for now. The road is long and Russia will continue to put obstacles in the way. The one thing Putin fears the most is that Ukraine builds true democratic society that will rise the country. He must prevent that from happening to keep his own seat.

gadeshi

Unfortunately videos you can find whatever you want from whatever side of war. I am inclined to believe Akim, that Azov was needed when regular army was in shambles. I think that Azov is nothing more but modern version of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Guard_(Finland). They are needed in crisis and after the crisis established military and police takes their place.

I hope Ukraine develops like Finland and have good relations with east and west. They must not forget that what happened in Donbass was an Russian aggression against sovereign state. They must build their pride from the fact that they were able to contain the threat and are building democratic civil society. That is something that is far far away from the reach of Russians in Russian Federation for now. The road is long and Russia will continue to put obstacles in the way. The one thing Putin fears the most is that Ukraine builds true democratic society that will rise the country. He must prevent that from happening to keep his own seat.
No, Azov is oligarchically financed nazi/criminals unit to protect Kolomoiskiys interests on Donbass and in Kiev.

Cadian

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-701g5r2p0...ALs/5kcq6tcEK3E/s1600/Finland+good+Poster.png

apple

Ukrainian history is a fake history, Ukrainian identity is a false identity, all above was invented to manipulate Russian people.

The identity of current Ukrainian State goes back to WWII Nazi German collaborator pseudo-state, and further to WWI German collaborator pseudo-state, and even further to XXVIII century Swedish collaborator pseudo-state.

The ideology of Ukrainian State is based on the denial of it's Russian past, glorifies any anti-Russian historical persons, and promoting a victim complex of epic scale based on 300-years imaginary Russian oppression.

Your have forgotten your true motherland and are now serving to just another reincarnation of Ukrainian collaborator pseudo-state. Poor for you.
There's no such thing as Russian history. There's the history of how the Duke of Moscow became Czar after Moscow stopped paying protection money to the thieving "Mughals" of the Golden Horde, left for a more profitable empire to rob i.e. India.

Kiev isn't Moscow and its history goes back to well before the "XXVIII (sic) century" Did you forget an M or C? Thought Russians didn't like Latin stuff

Why to gob the bullshit if you always can look at Azov nazi batallion and the others of its like. All of the nazi juice like Nachtigall, Dirliwangher, SS Galychina, Das Reigh...

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
Nazi Juice :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Best comment ever. If you want to make a reference to Dirlewanger, Reich, whatever, at least spell the words correctly

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No, Azov is oligarchically financed nazi/criminals unit to protect Kolomoiskiys interests on Donbass and in Kiev.
Battalion "Oplot" in the DNR, created for money Akhmetov. After the intervention of the Russian army in August 2014, things have changed. Funding went from another source. Now Russia is funding two army corps of militants.

gadeshi

Battalion "Oplot" in the DNR, created for money Akhmetov. After the intervention of the Russian army in August 2014, things have changed. Funding went from another source. Now Russia is funding two army corps of militants.
Oplot was not a nazi or criminals containing unit.
And stop about Russian invasion blah here.
Put any evidence, then talk.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Yeah, garbage pot Censor.net and your shisophrenic friends are reliable sources, yeah... :)
NATO wil save us... blah... blah...
T-64BV is Russian Army tank (what did they smoked out there???)...
1303 pages of stupid crap for stupid teenagers...
This is a forum. There are both confirmation and negation. Many of its members have been in this war. You're just too lazy to read.
You are satisfied with your version.

Cadian

There's no such thing as Russian history. There's the history of how the Duke of Moscow became Czar after Moscow stopped paying protection money to the thieving "Mughals" of the Golden Horde, left for a more profitable empire to rob i.e. India.

Kiev isn't Moscow and its history goes back to well before the "XXVIII (sic) century" Did you forget an M or C? Thought Russians didn't like Latin stuff
XXVIII - sorry, a typo. I meant XVIII century, of course.

"There's no such thing as Russian history", "Kiev isn't Moscow", "bla-bla-bla".

Russia had various stages in it's history - pre-Mongol Russia with a center in Kiev, Mongol period and feudal disunity, period of czardom of Moscow, Imperial Russia, Soviet Russia, modern Russia.

I have learned so in school, I don't know what you have learned, maybe your student's books were printed in Poland.

Let me send you to Wikipedia to close gaps in your education:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rurik_dynasty

jouni

I am sure we will soon have state approved books about Russian history. I would love to read them, Dugin influenced ones are starting to be too down to earth and boring ;)

gadeshi

I am sure we will soon have state approved books about Russian history. I would love to read them, Dugin influenced ones are starting to be too down to earth and boring ;)
Dugin is crazy fucker, one of the russian nazis from the "moderate" wing. His pseudo-historical books will not be in schools ever.

Cadian

Comments form a recent BBC article:

Syria conflict: Russia violation of Turkish airspace 'no accident'
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34453739

User's comments:

In early 2014, when BBC has opened comment sections in articles about Ukrainian crisis, most of the comments were pro-Russian. First, BBC had closed the ability to comment them, but then they removed comment sections entirely, even from archives. Some months later, there was a series of publications in British press, describing an army Putin's trolls, that does not sleep in order fill foreign sites with pro-Russian comments. After a year-long propagandist campaign they began to open comments for some news from Ukrainian crisis again, to check how public opinion changed, and... this time most comments were negative about Russia.

Now I watch some sort of Déjà Vu, I bet BBC will act the same.

gadeshi

Azov bat group photo - "patriotic nazis" so patriotic that cover their faces...:

gadeshi

A little black humor here (Remember forever, you Ukrops, how the real Cremlin Hand looks like):

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Donetsk and Lugansk are gradually returning to the jurisdiction of Kiev. The more Putin remains bogged down in the Syrian crisis, the quicker the issue will be resolved.

gadeshi

Donetsk and Lugansk are gradually returning to the jurisdiction of Kiev. The more Putin remains bogged down in the Syrian crisis, the quicker the issue will be resolved.
Only AFTER constitution changes and with Donbass army preservation :)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Only AFTER constitution changes and with Donbass army preservation :)

Dreams Putin))) Here, no one has lost or won. Only Donbass suffered and many people died. Putin, however, lost to Ukraine, as a people who trust Russia. Now Russia - the enemy. The new military doctrine is indicated. If Russia will not support the militants financially, that their army will not.
Control of the region, would return to the country of Ephremov, and Akhmetov.
Naturally, it will not be TOMORROW.

pmaitra

I was seeing in the Syria thread how the ISIS were operating Ack-Ack guns.

So, the NovoRossiyan militia also have some heavy weapons, and nobody denies that some of that came from Russia. However, Kiev regime supporters continue to peddle the myth of a Russian invasion. What do they think about Syria? Do they think there is an American, just because ISIS has some heavy weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles