Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
It's not the case generic men can deal with.
US have harrassed Russia in Ukraine using russians convicted to feel themselves ukrainians as a bait and nazi force. Global Opposition has started. This is a clash of titans in the childrens sandbox.
I don't believe you were in anti-maidan.
And of course I don't care about this country - it will anyway be a part of Russia some time (most experts say 2017) because noone else will rebuild it, clear political elites, conduct and warantee the denazification process.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
I can show myself a video dated February 23, 2014, but what's the point? If you identify the motherland and the government.

jouni

How did you achieve this? By learning that if Finland tries to be a prick with Russia, it will lose more territory, like it lost last time around.
You just dont get it do you? We lost territory but fought and won the ultimate battle and kept our independence...whole eastern Europe lost theirs and are still recovering from that...one could say also Russia lost, economy the size of Italy sitting on top of worlds largest natural resources is hardly a success, combine that with huge demographic and social problems and it puts you Russia fan boys jubelance to perspective.

jouni

Only nazis like you did this.
If my motherland is failed nazi state than should I fight Soviet Army in Vermacht or just wait for liberation like in 1945?

PS: I was born in USSR. I've not asked 3 criminals to ruine my country and put me into this miserable externally controlled territory. I've not asked anybody to put my family into all the horror of 90-th.
I've owed nothing to this quasi-country.

So, I'll just wait for liberation.

Ukraine has demographically elected government, the elections were fair, even Russia admits that. Russian annexation of Crimea and attack on Eastern Ukraine were skillful special ops operations backed by regular army. The whole world knows that. Tactical short term victories to Russia, huge long term strategic catastrophe for Russia, Ukraine is united and knows who the aggressor is. So does rest of Europe.

pmaitra

You just dont get it do you? We lost territory but fought and won the ultimate battle and kept our independence...whole eastern Europe lost theirs and are still recovering from that...one could say also Russia lost, economy the size of Italy sitting on top of worlds largest natural resources is hardly a success, combine that with huge demographic and social problems and it puts you Russia fan boys jubelance to perspective.
You don't get it, do you? Nobody gives a tuppence about how bravely you fought. Everyone fought bravely.

End result:
Finland lost territory to Russia, therefore, Finland lost.

Soviet Russia 1 - 0 Finland

Economy, :blah::blah::blah:; not enough with talking about how bravely Finland fought? Who told Finland to be a prick even after being gifted away independence? Don't bite back at the hand that feeds you.

Finland has no social problem? There is a dedicated thread. Go read it nicely.

jouni

You don't get it, do you? Nobody gives a tuppence about how bravely you fought. Everyone fought bravely.

End result:
Finland lost territory to Russia, therefore, Finland lost.

Soviet Russia 1 - 0 Finland

Economy, :blah::blah::blah:; not enough with talking about how bravely Finland fought? Who told Finland to be a prick even after being gifted away independence? Don't bite back at the hand that feeds you.

Finland has no social problem? There is a dedicated thread. Go read it nicely.
oops...economy is a touchy subject? I must check the latest figures then.

pmaitra

oops...economy is a touchy subject? I must check the latest figures then.
Not at all touchy. Should be touchy for you, considering you are neck deep in debt while Russia is a net creditor nation. Did I touch a nerve there? :lol:

Cadian

I have pointed out that you are saying a stupidity, and I don't want to repeat myself. What's the reason? You will not hear, you will bawl and squall with your favorite myths forever.

Better remember how Finland has fought Germany, when it was asked by Stalin to speed up the process of German withdrawal.

Cadian

On the Internet you read it, or he really seen? Gas pipeline passes through Avdeevka. It is the largest in Europe, the coke plant. This summer it was damaged due to shelling and Mariupol few days remained without natural gas. As a backup branch was supplied with only Metallurgical kombinat.
I have read it in Purgin's interview. And I think it's reasonable.

You scare me previously spoken phrases. What would you do with traitors?

Wanting defeat Motherland, because you do not like the current government - is the height of cynicism. During WWII, these traitors joined the ranks of fascist ROA or SS divisions "Galicia", "RONA", "Varyag" and the like.
I have bad news for you. Ukrainian state is a failed state, Ukrainian history is a fake history, Ukrainian identity is a false identity, all above was invented to manipulate Russian people.

The identity of current Ukrainian State goes back to WWII Nazi German collaborator pseudo-state, and further to WWI German collaborator pseudo-state, and even further to XXVIII century Swedish collaborator pseudo-state.

The ideology of Ukrainian State is based on the denial of it's Russian past, glorifies any anti-Russian historical persons, and promoting a victim complex of epic scale based on 300-years imaginary Russian oppression.

Your have forgotten your true motherland and are now serving to just another reincarnation of Ukrainian collaborator pseudo-state. Poor for you.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I have bad news for you. Ukrainian state is a failed state, Ukrainian history is a fake history, Ukrainian identity is a false identity, all above was invented to manipulate Russian people.

The identity of current Ukrainian State goes back to WWII Nazi German collaborator pseudo-state, and further to WWI German collaborator pseudo-state, and even further to XXVIII century Swedish collaborator pseudo-state.

The ideology of Ukrainian State is based on the denial of it's Russian past, glorifies any anti-Russian historical persons, and promoting a victim complex of epic scale based on 300-years imaginary Russian oppression.

Your have forgotten your true motherland and are now serving to just another reincarnation of Ukrainian collaborator pseudo-state. Poor for you.
I showed an example that of the Russian people, Fascists formed a division, corps, army. Can a modern rendition of the history of Ukraine is not correct, but the "Russian world" is only in the minds of Russian citizens. Repeated examples of Soviet-Polish war, when the Bolsheviks thought that Polish farmers want to join them. And they were wrong.

gadeshi

I showed an example that of the Russian people, Fascists formed a division, corps, army. Can a modern rendition of the history of Ukraine is not correct, but the "Russian world" is only in the minds of Russian citizens. Repeated examples of Soviet-Polish war, when the Bolsheviks thought that Polish farmers want to join them. And they were wrong.
Why to gob the bullshit if you always can look at Azov nazi batallion and the others of its like. All of the nazi juice like Nachtigall, Dirliwangher, SS Galychina, Das Reigh...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Why to gob the bullshit if you always can look at Azov nazi batallion and the others of its like. All of the nazi juice like Nachtigall, Dirliwangher, SS Galychina, Das Reigh...

My acquaintance is in the regiment "Azov". There's only fascists and Nazi ideology))) Do not tell her stupidity.

gadeshi

At me the friend is in the regiment "Azov". There's only fascists and Nazi ideology))) Do not tell her stupidity.
Stupidity is to talk about Russian traitors from WW2 period having Azov and the others near the corner.

jouni

I have pointed out that you are saying a stupidity, and I don't want to repeat myself. What's the reason? You will not hear, you will bawl and squall with your favorite myths forever.

Better remember how Finland has fought Germany, when it was asked by Stalin to speed up the process of German withdrawal.
Yes, it was sad that old brothers in arms had to fight each other. Luckily the battles were small with only one thousand casualties for both sides.

Germany is an old cultural nation and their side step with Nazism was only 12 years. Germany has saved our independence at least three times for the past 100 years and we are always grateful for them.

An Austrian consultant was visiting us last week and over dinner we showed him Finnish history and he was astonished how open and brave we were about ww2, all that was tabu in Austria.

http://grandma-in-lapland.com/wir-waren-freunde-exhibition-at-arktikum-museum/

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Stupidity is to talk about Russian traitors from WW2 period having Azov and the others near the corner.
"Azov" defends his homeland from Russian aggressors and the Don Cossack Corps SS shot the soldiers of the Red Army, when also defended their country. Catch the difference?

gadeshi

"Azov" defends his homeland from Russian aggressors and the Don Cossack Corps SS shot the soldiers of the Red Army, when also defended their country. Catch the difference?
Your Azov friends are criminals (40% of Azov had criminal acquisitions, 20% several times), nazis, sadists, murderers and marauders.
Kozitsin's cossacks have noone from those miserable Krasnov lovers in their lines. There were few of them, but all of them were purged from LNR, where they were.

How could you ever protect or whiten the nazis??? Are you nuts???

jouni

nazi, nazi, nazi.... FSB propaganda book is so boring. They should invent something new. Ukro-Nazi? no, to childish....chocolate seller? good but not bad enough. You need to try harder.

gadeshi

nazi, nazi, nazi.... FSB propaganda book is so boring. They should invent something new. Ukro-Nazi? no, to childish....chocolate seller? good but not bad enough. You need to try harder.
Look at the Azov photos. They are in a great numbers in the Internet, as far as videos. You can find Donbass videos to chek what they've done there, look at their flags and emblems - repeating SS units ones, their tattues with swasticas, Hitler portraits and 14-88.
You can even find Misantropic Division symbols there.
What to talk about here???

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Your Azov friends are criminals (40% of Azov had criminal acquisitions, 20% several times), nazis, sadists, murderers and marauders.
Kozitsin's cossacks have noone from those miserable Krasnov lovers in their lines. There were few of them, but all of them were purged from LNR, where they were.

How could you ever protect or whiten the nazis??? Are you nuts???
My buddy, as I am - officers. The problem was to recover in the Ukrainian army needed a long procedure: 2-3 months. The police battalions were taken immediately.
It is a lie about the mass amount of criminals. They were selected at the initial stage of the war.
Look at the Azov photos. They are in a great numbers in the Internet, as far as videos. You can find Donbass videos to chek what they've done there, look at their flags and emblems - repeating SS units ones, their tattues with swasticas, Hitler portraits and 14-88.
You can even find Misantropic Division symbols there.
What to talk about here???
The flag "Azov" depicts a wolf trap. Question. Who is the wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles