Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhramos

Country flag
Maryana's Trip to Donbass...
Children's BenchPress in wartime...
Nice video about my trip to the Donbass.
of that journey will Ukraine deprived me of my sports awards and sports titles, which I received on the Ukrainian competition ....
Also, they enrolled me in the list of "terrorists" ....
Ukraine - crazy !!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8ysOXvWBvE
Maryana "ª#"ŽNaumova"¬ "ª#"ŽDonbass"¬,"ª#"ŽDonetsk"¬, "ª#"ŽNovorossia"¬

bhramos

Country flag
Militiamen of United Armed Forces of Novorossiya used captured equipment, possibly of US Army in Debaltsevo. US soldiers in Ukraine are disguised as Blackwater / Academi / Xe Services LLC mercenaries and combatants of Kievs punitive Nazi battalions "Azov", "Donbas" and Pravy Sektor battalions.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjmRoOqOEYs

jouni

Russia's Lavrov Accuses West of Trying to Dominate the World | News | The Moscow Times

In Finland we have a saying "the beginning of all wisdom is the recognition of facts". Looks like that is not popular saying in Russia. I like how China and India are quietly building their "empires" while having ten times the population of Russia. Russia while having smaller economy than Italy, is going all loud about their dominance...

Italians having thousands of years old civilization have learned that it is wise to just focus on making leather shoes and baking pizzas.

Last edited:

Cadian

Last edited by a moderator:

jouni

To @jouni, how much money Finland has committed to Kiev?? Give us the numbers.

Propaganda is NOT A REPLACEMENT for action. Putin takes decisions based on reality on the ground; not based on sound waves coming from your mouth.
Finland is giving humanitarian aid and is working with IMF to give funds. We will not give weapons, we barely have enough of them to beat Russia ourselves. I know many Finns would love to go to Ukraine, the tales grandfathers told about Red Army women soldiers are still remembered warmly ;)

alphacentury

Country flag
Kiev cash-for-gas fail could cost EU its supply - Gazprom

Kiev cash-for-gas fail could cost EU its supply - Gazprom — RT Business

Russia will completely cut Ukraine off gas supplies in two days if Kiev fails to pay for deliveries, which will create transit risks for Europe, Gazprom has said.

Ukraine has not paid for March deliveries and is extracting all it can from the current paid supply, seriously risking an early termination of the advance settlement and a supply cutoff, Gazprom's CEO Alexey Miller told journalists. The prepaid gas volumes now stand at 219 million cubic meters.

"It takes about two days to get payment from Naftogaz deposited to a Gazprom account. That's why a delivery to Ukraine of 114 million cubic meters will lead to a complete termination of Russian gas supplies as early as in two days, which creates serious risks for the transit to Europe," Miller said.

On Monday, Ukrainian state energy company Naftogaz accused Gazprom of failing to deliver gas that Kiev had paid for in advance. Naftogaz says Russia has broken an agreement to deliver 114 million of cubic meters of natural gas to Ukraine by delivering only 47 million cubic meters.

sgarg

Russia's Lavrov Accuses West of Trying to Dominate the World | News | The Moscow Times

In Finland we have a saying "the beginning of all wisdom is the recognition of facts". Looks like that is not popular saying in Russia. I like how China and India are quietly building their "empires" while having ten times the population of Russia. Russia while having smaller economy than Italy, is going all loud about their dominance...

Italians having thousands of years old civilization have learned that it is wise to just focus on making leather shoes and baking pizzas.
India is NOT building an empire. Cannot say about China, will leave that to Chinese.

I very much doubt Russia is building an empire. This is a fight for survival for the Russians. I am 100% certain Russians are very reluctant to fight this war. If USA withdraws from Kiev, the war will be over very quickly.

sgarg

Finland is giving humanitarian aid and is working with IMF to give funds. We will not give weapons, we barely have enough of them to beat Russia ourselves. I know many Finns would love to go to Ukraine, the tales grandfathers told about Red Army women soldiers are still remembered warmly ;)
Can you give figures??

alphacentury

Country flag
How 'Reverse Blame' Works: New Book on Ukraine Crisis Exposes US Geo-Scams / Sputnik International

"The object is the same as that of military conquest: appropriation of land and basic infrastructure, and the rents that can be extracted as tribute," he writes. "In today's world this is taken mainly in the form of debt service and privatization. That is how neoliberalism works, subduing economies by indebting their governments and using unpayably high debts as a lever to pry away the public domain at distress prices."
"The Western leaders have left Ukraine looking like a Northern Hemisphere Nigeria. Real wages plunged by more than 75 percent from their 1991 level wages already by 1998 and have stagnated ever since. This 'cheap labor' makes Ukraine appealing to European investors, who now are making their own move to obtain what Ukraine's oligarchs have grabitized," the professor writes. "The West has made it clear that it will help these individuals convert their takings into cash and move it safely into Western banks, luxury properties and other nouveau riches assets."
"The reverse blame of Putin and Russia by corporate media and states — which I diagnose as a defining psych op of the US war party — has deep US-led interests behind it. It propels the geostrategic economic and military war of movement through East Europe to Russia. It is the indispensable big lie to mask their set up for foreign financial predation. A big pay-off matrix looms in Ukraine for US-led arms corporations and military services, agribusiness and GMO's, speculator funds on debts and currency, monopoly providers of privatized social services, Big Oil frackers for newly discovered rich deposits, junk food suppliers like Poroshenko in US-frankenfood alliance, and – last but not least — the IMF money party waging a war of dispossession by financial means," the author writes.

bhramos

Country flag
[eng subs] DPR "Sparta" and "Somali" battalions tugging-of-war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles