Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgarg

I have you asked? Stick your tongue in deep, dark place and do not bother when I with a smart man to communicate.
You have absolutely nothing of substance except hating, abusing, and wild remarks.
If people like you is what Kiev regime is made of, then it is logical that you people suffer.
You think it is honour to die for NATO as a mercenary! There is no honour in killing your own family for money.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You have absolutely nothing of substance except hating, abusing, and wild remarks.
If people like you is what Kiev regime is made of, then it is logical that you people suffer.
You think it is honour to die for NATO as a mercenary! There is no honour in killing your own family for money.
I do not have enough stocks of the English language to communicate with the ram. Want'll write in Russian?

bhramos

Country flag
Video from Lifenews. "Ukrainian soldier Alex, who served more than a year on the contract, defected to the breakaway militia Donetsk People's Republic. On July 11, his unit was transferred to Donetsk and he contacted the militias through friends. According to Alexei, he one day agreed with the commander Army DNI Stavros that will serve the assault force. The commander of the militia Stavros said that Alex has agreed to all the conditions of service in the army of the DNI. In addition, he proposed to enter into negotiations with the commanders of divisions in Ukrainian Avdeyevka and sand. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjuK_zHmf6k

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I tried to read it but unfortunately Ukrainian elections showed situation as it is. Free elections show a unified country with very little support for parties that are nationalist or pro-Russian. Now the world sees Russian actions as they are, just like Akim has been telling all along.
Except only half even bothered to show up at polling stations. At 52 % this is the Lowest turnout in Ukrainian history. :lol:
If the people of Free Donbas (none of whom voted) are included then that pathetic 52% will be even lower.

Not to mention invalid votes/frustration votes/"pissed off at govt." votes/troll votes like the ones in this link here.

And yet Zombie ukro media will continue with propaganda like below:

99% :pound:

jouni

@pmaitra, I read the article, quite a BS, It would be interesting to know, if there are some hardliners in Rus government who promote this. If not and if this is Russias official line, they are sinking deeper than I could imagine.

From the article:

"Endgame for Russia is the collapse of the US"

Last edited by a moderator:

jouni

Except only half even bothered to show up at polling stations. At 52 % this is the Lowest turnout in Ukrainian history. :lol:
If the people of Free Donbas (none of whom voted) are included then that pathetic 52% will be even lower.

Not to mention invalid votes/frustration votes/"pissed off at govt." votes/troll votes like the ones in this link here.

And yet Zombie ukro media will continue with propaganda like below:

99% :pound:
Akim told it was a computer error this 99.9%. Russia recognized the vote and now their media is quite low key about it. Glad to see that you still have energy though ;).

pmaitra

@pmaitra, I read the article, quite a BS, It would be interesting to know, if there are some hardliners in Rus government who promote this. If not and if this is Russias official line, they are sinking deeper than I could imagine.

From the article:

"Endgame for Russia is the collapse of the US"
Yes, you may continue to imagine things, while facts get created on the ground.

Personally, I think this thesis should never have been published, as it exposes the smart tactical moves made by Russia. It requires common sense to conclude that Russia couldn't have possibly promoted this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Akim told it was a computer error this 99.9%. Russia recognized the vote and now their media is quite low key about it. Glad to see that you still have energy though ;).
Computer Error, :lol: yeah I believe you.
Whatever be the case it was released to the masses, hence propaganda.

Of course Russia will recognize the results.
If anything the elections show that the South/East vs. West Ukr divide is still alive.
Voting in South/East on average between 40-45% and in West Ukr 60-70%.
A pro-Russian element in Ukraine is in Russia's interest.
And in less than half a decade this element will get stronger ;)
Thank you for energy comment :thumb: Same to you.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Yes, you may continue to imagine things, while facts get created on the ground.

Personally, I think this thesis should never have been published, as it exposes the smart tactical moves made by Russia. It requires common sense to conclude that Russia couldn't have possibly promoted this.
I better read this, but I have a feeling I already have a gist of how that article is going to be.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Computer Error, :lol: yeah I believe you.
Whatever be the case it was released to the masses, hence propaganda.

Of course Russia will recognize the results.
If anything the elections show that the South/East vs. West Ukr divide is still alive.
Voting in South/East on average between 40-45% and in West Ukr 60-70%.
A pro-Russian element in Ukraine is in Russia's interest.
And in less than half a decade this element will get stronger ;)
Thank you for energy comment :thumb: Same to you.
This is a computer error. I can not show you the record - you still do not understand in ukrainian. She named real numbers. This is an interactive map. which is mounted on top of the video. TV presenter does not see it.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
This is a computer error. I can not show you the record - you still do not understand in ukrainian. She named real numbers. This is an interactive map. which is mounted on top of the video. TV presenter does not see it.
I didn't see the video. But I saw several such pictures, posted this one with 99.9% for karkhov, donetsk dnepropetrovsk.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I didn't see the video. But I saw several such pictures, posted this one with 99.9% for karkhov, donetsk dnepropetrovsk.
These figures were 99.9% across the Left Bank of Ukraine on this interactive map. Right Bank shows only 10%: Voters. It was a computer error. TV channel offered his apologies.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
These figures were 99.9% across the Left Bank of Ukraine on this interactive map. Right Bank shows only 10%: Voters. It was a computer error. TV channel offered his apologies.
Unprofessional for News channel to make mistakes.
I'll take your word for this one.

But other points of my earlier post hold.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
But other points of my earlier post hold.
With part of the post I agree. The vote was not large in percentage terms. However. this is not a Pro-Russian sentiment. Just parthi, who usually voted the South-East has lost the trust of the people. "Party of regions" in the elections were not involved. The Communist party turned out to be traitors. Vote for us is not necessarily so wanted, he went.

jouni

If occupied DNR declares independence and Russia supports it...

The majority of the population of the area (= native Ukrainians) do not want to or support such a terrorist regime. It's not going to get international recognition and any kind of links (political, economic, etc.) to the outside world. Sanctions against Russia also continue to rise, become permanent and disabling the further and further from the international community.

In fact, developments in Russia currently runs further and further away from Europe. It has been Putin and his entourage conscious political choice. As such, the development of this direction is of little importance for the European countries, not economically or otherwise. In contrast, in Russia it will be a social disaster. On a world scale, the political / economic developments, Russia's recent rulings have turned it against itself. Internal policy, the momentary warm moisture "in the pants" will freeze in the winter.

EU leaders recently by climate change, as well as the member states to boost economic recovery will be led by the continent's energy policy investments. Europe's dependence on hydrocarbons will be reduced drastically and the development of the subject with regard to the future direction of bio-fuels. All of this will reduce drastically (intentionally and systematically) imported from Russia for energy (oil, gas) supplies to Europe. And the issue is no longer just for the future. Oil and gas price on the world market is declining. The problem is Russia's national economy is the already rapid loss of pension funds.

Moreover, oil and gas are the only major Russian products which have been the need and demand in Europe. In a few years they are not here anymore, and I doubt anyone will miss Putin or self-Russia either. Quite likely the Russia under this leadership the national economy will drop in economic size and importance (GDP) estimates are to a medium-sized developing country level.

Last edited:

Akim

Professional
Country flag
If occupied DNR declares independence and Russia supports it...

The majority of the population of the area (= native Ukrainians) do not want to or support such a terrorist regime.
AR shut up throats dissatisfied with everything.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Finnish defense minister travels to Moscow because of air space violations.
Just my point.

Every country does air violations. So does Russia.

Russia is no paragon of virtues.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Just an overview of the Russian Europe Equation.

Europe is no longer taken to be the world opinion conscience or maker. There is a belief beyond the European world that it has become a footnote in contemporary history, and at best, a follower of the US opinion of the world.

If that be so, then what is Europe's opinion has very little consequence to the rest of the world.

The world order is slowly changing and Europe has become irrelevant to most of the world.

On the other hand, the US, however, continues to be a forerunner and the rest of the world takes the US opinion as worth consideration.

It maybe added that Russia is no longer relevant to the world as they have lost the clout, while China is on ascendancy.

The point that Russia has become irrelevant to the world is well understood by Russia, even though they are desperately attempting to remain relevant.

Russia understands that they have burnt their boats with US and Europe and that is why it is looking East and having closer ties with China by selling power and defence technology and balancing her books. That is how they wish to have some leverage in the world and remain somewhat relevant.

In this turmoil and jockeying, the strategic focus of tomorrow has shifted from being Europe centric to Asia centric. That is why there is the talk of US' Pivot on Asia Pacific and Russia' Pivot on Asia.

US Pivot on Asia
http://www.chathamhouse.org/sites/files/chathamhouse/public/Research/Americas/0813pp_pivottoasia.pdf

HE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION'S PIVOT TO ASIA
The Obama Administration's Pivot to Asia | Foreign Policy Initiative

\The Russian Pivot to Asia Pacific
The Russian Pivot to Asia Pacific (IPCS Issue brief#242, November 2013)

This is one of the reason why Ukraine does not inflame passions beyond the Western world. It remains Europe's Problem, taking Russia to be an European nation, even though a large part of it is actually in Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles