Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Immanuel

Country flag
Completely disagree
A strict lockdown was the need of the hour.
If you have any doubts, just look at US with nearly 1 Lakh dead people.

Reason for lock down was to slow the progress of infected/
This was absolutely until we ramp up the necessary ventilators and medicines to handle this.

If you really think we have equipment to handle lakhs of infected, think again..
If there was no lock down, instead of thousands, you would be looking at lakhs.

Agree about Chinkis.

Regarding Modi;s third term, there are 4 years.
People will forget the virus in 6 months.
as usual muslims will not vote for BJP.
Christians and Commies will join the muslims.
Hindus will as usual split on caste lines & those who won't split will vote BJP.
This fact is not going to change because of a Pandemic originated in some othr country

Sorry, those numbers are not accurate, hospitals in the US are claiming Covid numbers (many of those deaths would happen anyways without Covid) to get more financial re-imbursements. More people are dying from suicides, unemployment, hunger (numbers which will never be properly researched). UN predicts over 130 million people globally are at risk of hunger due to lockdown from the Pandemic. Million of deaths predicted in the US if not locked down was all bunk science and models.

A soft lockdown was a better idea much like Sweden. People won't forget this easily since it will take years to recover from this. You are being silly if you think this issue is going away fast.

Indians have far better immunity for shitty viruses like these. You'd be shocked if we did antibody tests, millions would have had it by now. In NY state for example, they expect over 12% of population has had it, that's over 2.2 million people

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
The storm has made landfall. In North Bengal the weather is super stormy with very high intensity wind and heavy rain. I just can't imagine what's its like now in South Bengal or further coastal regions. 😔

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Sorry, those numbers are not accurate, hospitals in the US are claiming Covid numbers (many of those deaths would happen anyways without Covid) to get more financial re-imbursements. More people are dying from suicides, unemployment, hunger (numbers which will never be properly researched). UN predicts over 130 million people globally are at risk of hunger due to lockdown from the Pandemic. Million of deaths predicted in the US if not locked down was all bunk science and models.

A soft lockdown was a better idea much like Sweden. People won't forget this easily since it will take years to recover from this. You are being silly if you think this issue is going away fast.

Indians have far better immunity for shitty viruses like these. You'd be shocked if we did antibody tests, millions would have had it by now. In NY state for example, they expect over 12% of population has had it, that's over 2.2 million people
When you realise that Sweden’s population density is not the same as London, Newyork & India, Sweden’s theory looks stupid for non-Nordic countries.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Nigga whu
Anything happens here u guys start comparing yourself with Sweden, Norway and Wakanda.

Sweden pop density: 25
India pop density: 464
Right?? Wakanda. 🤪

As I said earlier public is not fool. They know. May be the lockdown was a show of Modi but it was necessary.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Sorry, those numbers are not accurate, hospitals in the US are claiming Covid numbers (many of those deaths would happen anyways without Covid) to get more financial re-imbursements. More people are dying from suicides, unemployment, hunger (numbers which will never be properly researched). UN predicts over 130 million people globally are at risk of hunger due to lockdown from the Pandemic. Million os deaths predicted in the US if not locked down was all bunk science and models
Many people are dying they will continue to die those who died because of suicide it's their own choice those who died in accidents we cannot help.
Death due to new medical disease is something which is new if we just let it grow it can substantially reduce human population those who will die because of hunger and lockdown are also are indirectly effected by the virus.

Anyways in 1918 FLU pandemic in india numbers of deaths were so high that we ran out of woods to burn the people luckily in 2020 that will not be the situation thanks to CNG.

Immanuel

Country flag
Don’t think so, there was no other way.
Govt needed time to build capacity.
They should have had a softer lockdown, there would have higher death count initially but over a span of 1 year it would have been more or less the same. This Virus more or less kills those with pre-existing conditions, some rare cases healthy ones die too. Heck I probably had it since I had a killer flu back in Indian in March(felt like the worst ever actually, those chinks know their viruses), I got 3 shots of Paracetamol for 3 days along with a strip of Azithromycin for secondary infections and I was done with it. The cost of the treatment was around 400 rupees (300 for the doctor), the rest for meds. Left India before all travel suspension. I should do an antibody test to check if I had it.

Even if many people get it, most people would never be tested (no capacity anywhere) to tests millions. Most would end up going to the local doc who would probably follow a similar medicinal regimen. Keep in mind such a treatment is cheap. We also produce 50% of world's Hydroxychloroquine and other useful meds. Remedivir is also now going to be produced in India. The normal seasonal flu has vaccines but many don't take it seasonally. Many get the flu. 2019 was actually a bad flu season in US, over 70K deaths. So we are acting like this new Xi-Flu is going to destroy everything.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They should have had a softer lockdown, there would have higher death count initially but over a span of 1 year it would have been more or less the same. This Virus more or less kills those with pre-existing conditions, some rare cases healthy ones die too. Heck I probably had it since I had a killer flu back in Indian in March(felt like the worst ever actually, those chinks know their viruses), I got 3 shots of Paracetamol for 3 days along with a strip of Azithromycin for secondary infections and I was done with it. The cost of the treatment was around 400 rupees (300 for the doctor), the rest for meds. Left India before all travel suspension. I should do an antibody test to check if I had it.

Even if many people get it, most people would never be tested (no capacity anywhere) to tests millions. Most would end up going to the local doc who would probably follow a similar medicinal regimen. Keep in mind such a treatment is cheap. We also produce 50% of world's Hydroxychloroquine and other useful meds. Remedivir is also now going to be produced in India. The normal seasonal flu has vaccines but many don't take it seasonally. Many get the flu. 2019 was actually a bad flu season in US, over 70K deaths. So we are acting like this new Xi-Flu is going to destroy everything.
I get it, in hindsight it looks manageable.

Lockdown was announced at a time when govt was trying to avoid saturation of ICU beds and the same time people were falling like flies on the streets of wuhan.

the information that was floating in public domain at that point in time, influence the decisions.

su35

Country flag

What your plan for soft lock down? If Modi hadn't gone for lock down whole world leftist media would be howling like anything.

think of state of government if lock down had not been implemented. Even migrants crisis had not occurred if the laborer and worked peacefully done the protest maintaining social distancing rather they went hooligan way infecting themselves and other.Now their native state don't want to take them for cost of medical treatment

During March and April multiple labourers returned from Mumbai, surat and chennai to Odisha through roadways and waterways but none of them have corona,Now those who are returning half of them test positive. clearly they all are infected by muzzies during those riots and gathering

Immanuel

Country flag
What your plan for soft lock down? If Modi hadn't gone for lock down whole world leftist media would be howling like anything.

think of state of government if lock down had not been implemented. Even migrants crisis had not occurred if the laborer and worked peacefully done the protest maintaining social distancing rather they went hooligan way infecting themselves and other.Now their native state don't want to take them for cost of medical treatment

During March and April multiple labourers returned from Mumbai, surat and chennai to Odisha through roadways and waterways but none of them have corona,Now those who are returning half of them test positive. clearly they all are infected by muzzies during those riots and gathering
Perhaps South Korea style. Leftists will howl regardless of what measures you take.

Immanuel

Country flag
Many people are dying they will continue to die those who died because of suicide it's their own choice those who died in accidents we cannot help.
Death due to new medical disease is something which is new if we just let it grow it can substantially reduce human population those who will die because of hunger and lockdown are also are indirectly effected by the virus.

Anyways in 1918 FLU pandemic in india numbers of deaths were so high that we ran out of woods to burn the people luckily in 2020 that will not be the situation thanks to CNG.
Suicide rate ticks up when there is tremendous financial pressure on the lower classes. If you believe we'd have a repeat of 1918 due to Xi-Flu you forget 2009 and decades of medical advances. 2009 Swine Flu pandemic should have taught us may lessons, key finding in many studies show an estimated 700 million to 1.4 billion people infected globally and again over 600K dead.

The average seasonal flu affects around a billion people globally on an annual basis and more than 650K deaths, we do have vaccines for these and the rate doesn't change much. I understand this is a new virus but I think, it has been blown out of proportion primarily by leftist media as well. Xi-Flu will become seasonal, there will be vaccines for it but many won't take it, won't get it , won't care and that nigga will come back with new mutations. Long term many will die anyways.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Negro please, how about South Korea then?
Shieeet Negro are we South Korea now.
South Korea started producing its own tets kits within months.
In our case industrial manufacturing base is almost non existent.
Korea pop 51
India pop 1400
South Korea has a more literate poulation than us, they can follow orders better.
South Korea doesn't have IAS niggas sucking out blood from the system like us.

We were never ready for something like this.

Haven't u seen Italy mate.

We would have been the same as them or even worse.
Either suffer in the beginning or suffer later it was our choice.

su35

Country flag
Perhaps South Korea style. Leftists will howl regardless of what measures you take.
there was story how 31st infected one spread it other in marriage function in south korea , think the same in india where educated top bureaucrats hid her son travel history and refuse to get quarentine. Unless people are disciplined no governemnt order will work. If vegetable vendor become strict and refuse to give vegetable to people breaking social distancing no police is required in mandi but no they do exact opposite

Immanuel

Country flag
Shieeet Negro are we South Korea now.
South Korea started producing its own tets kits within months.
In our case industrial manufacturing base is almost non existent.
Korea pop 51
India pop 1400
South Korea has a more literate poulation than us, they can follow orders better.
South Korea doesn't have IAS niggas sucking out blood from the system like us.

We were never ready for something like this.

Haven't u seen Italy mate.

We would have been the same as them or even worse.
Either suffer in the beginning or suffer later it was our choice.
My nigga we are among largest manufacturers of medicines and medical equipment in the world. Our doctors and researchers are so good, one super woman developed a15 minute test before going out and squeezing out a baby a couple of hrs later. That was already in March. Hopefully such things are in mass production now. No body is ever ready for such shit except for the perhaps the Chinkis who let Xi-Flu out. I hope they soften the lockdown a bit. There is no guarantee that there will be a mass produced vaccine by next year, so does that mean we lockdown again next year when Xi-Flu returns like a bitch in heat.

Best thing we can do it while vaccine hunt is going on, mass produce hydroxy, Z-Pac, Remedisvir, Tamiflu, paracetamol shots, masks, ventilators etc and keep the economy going at least there will be herd immunity eventually.

Like I said, I probably had Xi-Flu (nasty mofo if it was), all it took was Rs. 300 for the doctor + 3 paracetamol shots (intravenous), 100 for Azithro (for secondary infections), lots of sleep, some whiskey and the nigga was gone. Let's see the results of upcoming antibody tests, I think we are in for a shock of how many already had it. Many have no symptoms.

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
there was story how 31st infected one spread it other in marriage function in south korea , think the same in india where educated top bureaucrats hid her son travel history and refuse to get quarentine. Unless people are disciplined no governemnt order will work. If vegetable vendor become strict and refuse to give vegetable to people breaking social distancing no police is required in mandi but no they do exact opposite
Problem with strict lockdown policy is that Xi-Flu will be back next year like a rabid bitch. There is no guarantee of a vaccine. So does that mean we lock down again?

su35

Country flag
My nigga we are among largest manufacturers of medicines and medical equipment in the world. Our doctors and researchers are so good, one super woman developed a15 minute test before going out and squeezing out a baby a couple of hrs later. That was already in March. Hopefully such things are in mass production now. No body is ever ready for such shit except for the perhaps the Chinkis who let Xi-Flu out. I hope they soften the lockdown a bit. There is no guarantee that there will be a mass produced vaccine by next year, so does that mean we lockdown again next year when Xi-Flu returns like a bitch in heat.

Best thing we can do it while vaccine hunt is going on, mass produce hydroxy, Z-Pac, Remedisvir, Tamiflu, paracetamol shots, masks, ventilators etc and keep the economy going at least there will be herd immunity eventually.
those things were not present in March so govt. decide for lock down, now PPE kits, medicine and and test kit production ramped up so government is opening slowly, there was tweet posted some page back about usual Babus playing dirty in purchase on indigenous ventilator by some private company, So one cannot refuse multiple individual making money in this crisis, so called journalist and massiah of poor people instead of finding culprit in ration shops and local administration who had no records about how many migrant working in there are are taking shot on Modi.
One cannot deny that both BJP and congress are benefited due to lack of data of migrant whereabout so instead of talking on real issue they busy on illogical issues

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles