Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

here2where

Won’t Even Know It” – Israeli Virologist Tells World Leaders to Calm Unnecessary Panic over ‘Exaggerated’ Coronavirus

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...necessary-panic-over-exaggerated-coronavirus/

That’s not the way it is at all. It’s not in the air. Not everyone [who is infected] dies; most of them will get better and won’t even know they were sick, or will have a bit of mucus.”
dont know what this expert is smoking, but if your country has a substantial number of oldies (65+) then you better panic and lockdown, else massive omlette on face is incoming. it doesn't help tourism one bit to have old people tumbling dead next to you in resorts or in malls.

Kumata

Country flag
bloody stupid techies along the software coolie ring roads are already down with cholera and diarohea and shit. am not surprised the affected mostly are these techie dumbo coolies.
common man

This is not done. They work hard and earn that foreign exchange for country... majority of middle class tax payers are these IT cooolie only...most probably the subsidy we all get comes from these coolies pocket only...

here2where

common man

This is not done. They work hard and earn that foreign exchange for country... majority of middle class tax payers are these IT cooolie only...most probably the subsidy we all get comes from these coolies pocket only...
maybe i was a lot harsher there than i wanted to be, but dude the level of stupidity of techies is in a different level. they cant seperate nipple from pimple. but lets not digress here.

Kumata

Country flag
maybe i was a lot harsher there than i wanted to be, but dude the level of stupidity of techies is in a different level. they cant seperate nipple from pimple. but lets not digress here.
Thanks . I won't go into technicalities here as well . will be off topic for this thread..

by the way, this forum is also a creation of same techie who cannot differentiate nipple from pimple :)

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
your point is valid but chinese population is too growing old now ... point is they did hide the count of dead atleast by 10 times IMO
But the chinese rightly clamped down very severely for a month... You get out of the house, you get fucked by the government.. But, in Italy, public transport is still on.. people are still on the streets... These white fuckers are too used to the good life, and that's their undoing...

here2where

But, in Italy, public transport is still on.. people are still on the streets... These white fuckers are too used to the good life, and that's their undoing...
Dont blame whites alone. Even japan has a massive oldie population, virtually no lockdown (japanese subways are still tightly packed and continue to be a chikan paradise), but has had the least infections among the developed world... same race, same eating habits... curious!

A Coronavirus Explosion Was Expected in Japan. Where Is It?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-explosion-was-expected-in-japan-where-is-it

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
French peer reviewed controlled scientific study is mentioning 100% cure using Quinine & antibiotics.

This is an astonishingly super great good news. Like a lottery but price is Your life & whole human civilization

Cheap treatment easily available. Trump also mentioned it in his Speech today. So its confirmed news. Indian Doctors also using this treatment hence death rate is negligible in India.

Coronavirus is over Guys.

Roshan

Country flag
surprise that at half the infections their dead are already equal to china...
There's no way china isn't juking those numbers.

Having said that echoing a point I raised is this guy although in general his outlook in the indian economy isn't positive. Yet still its pertinent .

sorcerer

Country flag
Indian Army issues Coronavirus cyber scam alert to defence personnel

The Indian Army on Thursday issued a cyber scam alert over the deadly Coronavirus to the defence personnel. An official statement read, "Targeted campaigns on the theme of coronavirus are being undertaken by Indian adversaries with the primary aim of compromising email/ other accounts and to infect official/ personal IT assets of defence personnel."

"In these campaigns, various messages in the form of phishing E-mails, SMSes and WhatsApp messages related to coronavirus are being circulated to the environment. These messages are embedded with malicious attachments, links/ documents and appear to originate from a genuine-looking spoofed source," added the statement.

"Any such coronavirus themed message/ e-mail with or without attachments should not be opened and treated with due caution. Do not access such message/ e-mail and delete it immediately if received," further added the statement.
https://zeenews.india.com/india/ind...-scam-alert-to-defence-personnel-2270494.html

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Dont blame whites alone. Even japan has a massive oldie population, virtually no lockdown (japanese subways are still tightly packed and continue to be a chikan paradise), but has had the least infections among the developed world... same race, same eating habits... curious!

A Coronavirus Explosion Was Expected in Japan. Where Is It?
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-explosion-was-expected-in-japan-where-is-it
difference is land borders. countries with land borders are most vulnerable.
we too are protected 3 sides by water, one side by himalayas and the remaining side by an enemy.

here2where

French peer reviewed controlled scientific study is mentioning 100% cure using Quinine & antibiotics.

This is an astonishingly super great good news. Like a lottery but price is Your life & whole human civilization

Cheap treatment easily available. Trump also mentioned it in his Speech today. So its confirmed news. Indian Doctors also using this treatment hence death rate is negligible in India.

Even japan has announced the anti-viral 'Favipiravir' which even their arch-enemies china seems to be happy with in curing covid infections.

Japanese flu drug 'clearly effective' in treating coronavirus, says China

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-effective-in-treating-coronavirus-says-china

Kumata

Country flag

How can a anitbiotic cure a virus ... Antibiotics are for bacterial infections although i too saw interview of jaipur doctors who treated italian .. where they said they used a combination of HIV + Malarial + Antibiotic drug...

here2where

How can a anitbiotic cure a virus ... Antibiotics are for bacterial infections although i too saw interview of jaipur doctors who treated italian .. where they said they used a combination of HIV + Malarial + Antibiotic drug...
every time i get a throat infection i gobble antibiotic azithral 500mg once a day for 5 days and i get cured ... whether its a viral or a bacterial infection be damned.. :daru:

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles