Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

here2where

And the Biggest Single Challenge during the corona quarantine / lockdown is how to manage the kids!!

No schools, No summer camps, No travel, No vacations, No malls, No eating out, No parks, how on earth do you keep these bored spoilt brats engaged while working from home :frusty::frusty:
download the entire amar chitra katha set (all 67 or so) and give them a bit of culture. easily available for download if you know where to look for.

sorcerer

Country flag
And the Biggest Single Challenge during the corona quarantine / lockdown is how to manage the kids!!

No schools, No summer camps, No travel, No vacations, No malls, No eating out, No parks, how on earth do you keep these bored spoilt brats engaged while working from home :frusty::frusty:
Well and you know that the teachers are doing a heck of a job..aint it?

Note: There is nothing Duct tapes cannot fix.:daru:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
This is not just about the crowd that rushes out on Sunday, as it happens. This runs deeper. It's entrusting the responsibility of the nation among the people who think that voting is where their share of work ends.

It's inculcating a sense of responsibility towards the nation and it's people beyond your own selfish needs. It's teaching to maneuver as a nation and not just an individual to 1.3 billion people. It's brainwashing for good. It's not mandatory but it will be guilt tripping.

It's nudge politics at it's finest.
I swear, if the streets do appear deserted on this Sunday, I'll lose a whole lot of concerns regarding the path this generation of this nation is headed down towards.
Modi is basically making a survival-nationalism hybrid of a religion here.
This is an opportune moment to try out this nationwide drill.

It's a drill! EXACTLY! THAT'S THE WORD!

Next time something befalls the nation, the government will be able to make the public practice some sort of unified maneuver when placed under pressure. Remember how almost every civilian donated stuff during Kargil war?

My family was poor back then so, if nothing, I was given a half full toothpaste tube and some hand-wooven sweater by my mother to deposit at the school which was donating it. This is a much needed initiative.

This nation, especially the kids my age, need to be reminded of the importance of cooperation with the government.
The constitution is the bare minimum you need to follow.
The government is the one that actually makes a difference (if it's heart is in the right place. F**K UPA).
Imagine the tight slap to both communist and western "civilized" countries!

They are locking down and killing people for isolation, if people of world's true democracy just deserted roads on one message!
:rolleyes:
Modi Modi Modi

I don't think I'm going to regret voting you in any aspect till my death.

sorcerer

Country flag
This is not just about the crowd that rushes out on Sunday, as it happens. This runs deeper. It's entrusting the responsibility of the nation among the people who think that voting is where their share of work ends.

It's inculcating a sense of responsibility towards the nation and it's people beyond your own selfish needs. It's teaching to maneuver as a nation and not just an individual to 1.3 billion people. It's brainwashing for good. It's not mandatory but it will be guilt tripping.

It's nudge politics at it's finest.
I swear, if the streets do appear deserted on this Sunday, I'll lose a whole lot of concerns regarding the path this generation of this nation is headed down towards.
Modi is basically making a survival-nationalism hybrid of a religion here.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

here2where

Does anyone knows of anyone personally or distantly being infected with corona? This query may lead us to asses the spread of virus.
No one I know (family, freind, relative, colleagues) have yet contracted corona.
None

go corona, corona go......30 times

here2where

People here in Bangalore are not taking things seriously enough. Getting takeaway is one thing but eating at roadside chaat places is very unsafe. Hundreds of people have used that spoon and we all know that the proprietors just rinse the utensils at best.

Can't FSSAI make elementary things like gloves and use of detergents mandatory? And can't food establishments be force closed at times like this?
bloody stupid techies along the software coolie ring roads are already down with cholera and diarohea and shit. am not surprised the affected mostly are these techie dumbo coolies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think it’s a good thing RW govts are in place in many critical countries.

Globalists would have made a huge drama, project WHO as mankind’s saviour, play favourites with countries , huge PR, let China off the hook and ultimately no impact on the ground.

ladder

Country flag
first let him try and stop cutlets getting together for head-banging sessions tomorrow noon (FRIDAY!)
That's also a test. Many places they have voluntarily curtailed congregation but there are bound to be defiant ones.

here2where

Pakistan just shot upto 440 odd cases, up by 140 in just one day.
Deeper than, taller than and holier than xyz friend should send those medical teams relieved out of Wuhan to Pakiland.
What an irony it would be if iron brother's virus helps india in solving porkistan problem once and for all.

Up up and up for porkis drowning in bat shit flu.

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

here2where

Have any of you watched this movie ? This came out in 2011 and fak the similarities in what is shown and what is going on right now is unavailable.

You guys need to watch this movie !!!
this movie was the 'inspiration' for the hit mallu movie 'Virus' that glorified the commie gormint's effort in fighting nippah.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles