Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Kumata

Country flag
This is not just about the crowd that rushes out on Sunday, as it happens. This runs deeper. It's entrusting the responsibility of the nation among the people who think that voting is where their share of work ends.

It's inculcating a sense of responsibility towards the nation and it's people beyond your own selfish needs. It's teaching to maneuver as a nation and not just an individual to 1.3 billion people. It's brainwashing for good. It's not mandatory but it will be guilt tripping.

It's nudge politics at it's finest.
I swear, if the streets do appear deserted on this Sunday, I'll lose a whole lot of concerns regarding the path this generation of this nation is headed down towards.
Modi is basically making a survival-nationalism hybrid of a religion here.
Think people are already feared about it & understand the implications well, Perhaps out of fear.

I was in Prime mall of Noida ( GIP & Mall of India) on just gone Saturday, typically u have no place to set foot on weekends in these malls but that day we were just 150 ... it was errily silent .. so people do realise the importance and urgency..just hoping this will change us for good...

Waanar

Country flag
Think people are already feared about it & understand the implications well, Perhaps out of fear.

I was in Prime mall of Noida ( GIP & Mall of India) on just gone Saturday, typically u have no place to set foot on weekends in these malls but that day we were just 150 ... it was errily silent .. so people do realise the importance and urgency..just hoping this will change us for good...
This is an opportune moment to try out this nationwide drill.

It's a drill! EXACTLY! THAT'S THE WORD!

Next time something befalls the nation, the government will be able to make the public practice some sort of unified maneuver when placed under pressure. Remember how almost every civilian donated stuff during Kargil war?

My family was poor back then so, if nothing, I was given a half full toothpaste tube and some hand-wooven sweater by my mother to deposit at the school which was donating it. This is a much needed initiative.

This nation, especially the kids my age, need to be reminded of the importance of cooperation with the government.
The constitution is the bare minimum you need to follow.
The government is the one that actually makes a difference (if it's heart is in the right place. F**K UPA).

rockdog

Country flag
U were clicking these pics that u r so sure that this is truth:pound::pound:
My parents are still in the house in Wuhan for 60 days, and my company has 30 employees there, I knew what is ture what is propoganda at work.

Waanar

Country flag
This is what happened in the town, if you don't like it try go away.
Man we weren't even anywhere near your towns when you exported this shit virus to us.
Don't you dare act snarky when defending your government. Thank your fuckin gods that you have a strong narrative and economic influence or the nearby countries would've started prepping for an invasion or a bombing.

It still doesn't absolve your shit government of the lives it ruined and took.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
My parents are still in the house in Wuhan for 60 days, and my company has 30 employees there, I knew what is ture what is propoganda at work.
Isn't it the fault of CCP for not taking enough precautions in time while the virus is spreading world wide?

They did not take actions in December when they knew about its spread. They tried to destroy the samples, suppress the doctors voice who were cautioning, crackdown on social media.

rockdog

Country flag
Man we weren't even anywhere near your towns when you exported this shit virus to us.
Don't you dare act snarky when defending your government. Thank your fuckin gods that you have a strong narrative and economic influence or the nearby countries would've started prepping for an invasion or a bombing.

It still doesn't absolve your shit government of the lives it ruined and took.
Please use ur fuckin eye for double check my post, i was talking about the medical team not defending any government. R you educated enough?

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag

The cost of testing #coronavirus in India is Rs. 5000 per persn right now. Paid by the government, 0 for person tested. This is huge. It won't be sustainable. Those who can pay, please pay for it voluntarily. #bemindful as many poor who can't afford might pay the price
the best way of paying back , for people who can afford is pay back to PM relief fund
https://pmnrf.gov.in/en/

rockdog

Country flag
Isn't it the fault of CCP for not taking enough precautions in time while the virus is spreading world wide?

They did not take actions in December when they knew about its spread. They tried to destroy the samples, suppress the doctors voice who were cautioning, crackdown on social media.
I never said CCP didn;t make mistake, and i never like it.

But the CCP made correction very fast, even me as boss suffered a lot for paying my employees for 2 months for doing nothing, i still think it;s the only way to cut the loss national wide.

The lockdown of Wuhan happended 23rd Jan, now let's check how many mistakes European nations and USA are making fi the alarm was there almost two months...

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just listened to modi's address... why he is insisting on 22 Mar only... I am missing something.....why not other dates as well
Well, what if this were actually about a asteroid / meteor that's about to strike around March 22 (World Water Day) somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean.

https://www.ibtimes.com/nasa-warns-2-asteroids-intersecting-earths-orbit-next-week-2939156

What if the governments are not warning the masses to avoid panic

https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2020 DP4;old=0;orb=1;cov=0;log=0;cad=0&fbclid=IwAR30pfR1X-0sBLCxzTtVFraV9qtGczZMiRnSRvosJNClGQg08WII1rY6-ck#orb

Near Earth Object 2015HJ182 - notice the minimum distance mentioned, it's hidden in plain sight..
you'll find 0 min dist (au) for the NEO on 3/22/20 and another 0 min dist (au) on 6/2/20
https://newton.spacedys.com/neodys/...ayUsi9hgGBYgysPc7n38LydI5LKb3W7QqsKXwqcr0fCko

NASA reports asteroid to pass close to Earth tomorrow, might ‘airburst’
No need to fear it -- just don't look at it.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zmescience.com/science/asteroid-close-approach-airburst-135134/amp/

One of theories floating in the dark web...

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I never said CCP didn;t make mistake, and i never like it.

But the CCP made correction very fast, even me as boss suffered a lot for paying my employees for 2 months for doing nothing, i still think it;s the only way to cut the loss national wide.

The lockdown of Wuhan happended 23rd Jan, now let's check how many mistakes European nations and USA are making fi the alarm was there almost two months...
The main reason is the virus is not lethal, it only target elderly and those having respiratory issues.

Roshan

Country flag
Finally. Hopefully he tells his chamchas that cow piss wont cure the chinese virus, at least they might listen to their God emperor.
you should get with the program so-called enlightened rationalist. 'cow piss' already got issued a patent. not that anyone i know actually drinks it for all the glee with which the jamaat like to deride and tar a whole community with it and look woke.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles