Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

rockdog

Country flag
Such a convenient phrase, " import cases." It's more accurately "virus returnees" cases.
I think this is standard medical phrase, i hope your fellows of professioanl home servant ladies know them more or less.

Now some source said the earliest case in Iran happended almost same time as in Wuhan... God knows how it happened...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Military_World_Games

The 2019 Military World Games, officially known as the 7th CISM Military World Games, was held from October 18–27, 2019 in the capital of Hubei Province in Wuhan, China.[2][3]

Last edited:

Craigs

Country flag
Do you have a plan ? Release a citizen amendment?
You worry about the organ trade in your country. Hope you don't get Coronavirus or you will be made to "voluntarily" sign an organ donation form.

rockdog

Country flag
Inside China’s All-Out War on the Coronavirus

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/04/health/coronavirus-china-aylward.html

Dr. Bruce Aylward, of the W.H.O., got a rare glimpse into Beijing’s campaign to stop the epidemic. Here’s what he saw.

As the leader of the World Health Organization team that visited China, Dr. Bruce Aylward feels he has been to the mountaintop — and has seen what’s possible.

During a two-week visit in early February, Dr. Aylward saw how China rapidly suppressed the coronavirus outbreak that had engulfed Wuhan, and was threatening the rest of the country.

China’s counterattack can be replicated, Dr. Aylward said, but it will require speed, money, imagination and political courage.

I know there’s suspicion, but at every testing clinic we went to, people would say, “It’s not like it was three weeks ago.” It peaked at 46,000 people asking for tests a day; when we left, it was 13,000. Hospitals had empty beds.

How did the Chinese reorganize their medical response?

First, they moved 50 percent of all medical care online so people didn’t come in. Have you ever tried to reach your doctor on Friday night? Instead, you contacted one online. If you needed prescriptions like insulin or heart medications, they could prescribe and deliver it.

How good were the severe and critical care?

China is really good at keeping people alive. Its hospitals looked better than some I see here in Switzerland. We’d ask, “How many ventilators do you have?” They’d say “50.” Wow! We’d say, “How many ECMOs?” They’d say “five.” The team member from the Robert Koch Institute said, “Five? In Germany, you get three, maybe. And just in Berlin.”
(ECMOs are extracorporeal membrane oxygenation machines, which oxygenate the blood when the lungs fail.)

What about the nonmedical response?

It was nationwide. There was this tremendous sense of, “We’ve got to help Wuhan,” not “Wuhan got us into this.” Other provinces sent 40,000 medical workers, many of whom volunteered.

How did people in Wuhan eat if they had to stay indoors?

Fifteen million people had to order food online. It was delivered. Yes, there were some screw-ups. But one woman said to me: “Every now and again there’s something missing from a package, but I haven’t lost any weight.”

How did technology play a role?

They’re managing massive amounts of data, because they’re trying to trace every contact of 70,000 cases. When they closed the schools, really, just the buildings closed. The schooling moved online.

Contact tracers had on-screen forms. If you made a mistake, it flashed yellow. It was idiot-proof.

We went to Sichuan, which is vast but rural. They’d rolled out 5G. We were in the capital, at an emergency center with huge screens. They had a problem understanding one cluster. On one screen, they got the county headquarters. Still didn’t solve it.

So they got the field team. Here’s this poor team leader 500 kilometers away, and he gets a video call on his phone, and it’s the governor.

Isn’t it possible only because China is an autocracy?

Journalists also say, “Well, they’re only acting out of fear of the government,” as if it’s some evil fire-breathing regime that eats babies. I talked to lots of people outside the system — in hotels, on trains, in the streets at night.

They’re mobilized, like in a war, and it’s fear of the virus that was driving them. They really saw themselves as on the front lines of protecting the rest of China. And the world.

Very good article and worthy to read ...

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You worry about the organ trade in your country. Hope you don't get Coronavirus or you will be made to "voluntarily" sign an organ donation form.
I don't know where your conspiracy theories come from. As an Indian, you know China better than the Chinese.

And can't give relevant evidence

None of my friend or relative have ever hear about this before.

Only here before the 2015 , Only rumored death row prisoners will harvest organs after shooting。

And after 2015, this not happen .

Also in the past time , Death penalty prisoner charged 5 yuan for bullet charges

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
I don't know where your conspiracy theories come from. As an Indian, you know China better than the Chinese.

And can't give relevant evidence

None of my friend or relative have ever hear about this before.

Only here before the 2015 , Only rumored death row prisoners will harvest organs after shooting。

And after 2015, this not happen .

Also in the past time , Death penalty prisoner charged 5 yuan for bullet charges
I remember during 2003-2004, in an old Indian military forum IDF (Indian Defence Forum), and i was there. Most people still believe that China's milatry power is weaker than Indian, and most China GDP are fake and the same level of India. I think being stupid and ignorant is one of reasons India lost the pace with China on development.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I remember during 2003-2004, in an old Indian military forum IDF (Indian Defence Forum), and i was there. Most people still believe that China's milatry power is weaker than Indian, and most China GDP are fake and the same level of India. I think being stupid and ignorant is one of reasons India lost the pace with China on development.
Some Indians say: Indians need to work hard or Shanghai will catch up with Mumbai

Many Indians also believed China's military power is now better , but also similar to India's.
China's weapons are replicas, with poor reliability, and superior weapons are rarely used for show.
Most of Chinese weapon is low end.

varun9509

Country flag

New Coronavirus case confirmed in India's Tamil Nadu | 35th Covid-19 Case | WION Exclusive

Patient came from Muscat, and has been here since 20 Feb, admitted on 4 March. I hope situation is controlled.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
You cannot give direct evidence that the Communist Party has denied the Great Leap Forward and the Tiananmen Square incident, and only given speculation.
WTF? I gave direct and plain sources where CCP was denying Great Chinese famine. That propaganda poster was self sufficient.

Meanwhile, you are without any single Chinese publication acknowledging it on correct date. Because China did not let anyone publish at all.
China does not like fake news.
China is biggest perpetrator of fake news and propaganda in modern world.

Sooner you realise it, better for you.

Either provide a source to contradict me, or shut up.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
WTF? I gave direct and plain sources where CCP was denying Great Chinese famine. That propaganda poster was self sufficient.

Meanwhile, you are without any single Chinese publication acknowledging it on correct date. Because China did not let anyone publish at all.
Show me the poster ? Or a CCP's official link?
China is biggest perpetrator of fake news and propaganda in modern world.

Sooner you realise it, better for you.

Either provide a source to contradict me, or shut up.
Give evidence ? Any picture , any video?

All you said is cheap talk?

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
WTF? I gave direct and plain sources where CCP was denying Great Chinese famine.
This is the URL for purcahsing book "History of CCP", the official history book by CCP
https://item.jd.com/11267374898.html

There are chapters talking about the population decreasing during 1959-1961, and conclusion of wrong policis made by Mao and his administration.

People.com.cn is the offical website by CCP news department, there are lots of academic pages dicussion the death number of famine:
http://history.people.com.cn/n/2014/0923/c372329-25718528.html

CCP did lots of mistakes, but it still beat India both on military and economy, so you are expecting some better organization from China?

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is the URL for purcahsing book "History of CCP", the official history book by CCP
https://item.jd.com/11267374898.html

There are chapters talking about the population decreasing during 1959-1961, and conclustion of wrong policis made by Mao and his administration.

People.com.cn is the offical website by CCP news department, there are lots of academic pages dicussion the death number of famine:
http://history.people.com.cn/n/2014/0923/c372329-25718528.html

CCP did lots of mistakes, but it still beat India both on military and economy, so you are expecting some better organization from China?
All he said is he have a lot of evidence that CCP denied GLP or Tiananmen incidnet happened , but he can't give any evidence, even one .

rockdog

Country flag
All he said is he have a lot of evidence that CCP denied GLP or Tiananmen incidnet happened , but he can't give any evidence, even one .
I never expect most Indians have good understanding on China, but this one is too lazy to do some simple search on google.

1962, Nehru underestimated CCP's military and determiniation on Tibet, then India lost its fame as leader of developing nations, and totally lost strategic advangate on Himalaya region.

2000-2003, Manmohan Singh lable India as "World office" and China should do the dirty work as "World factory"; now by 4th Q of 2019, 2/3 of its local Mobile phone market share are Chienese brandsl, and Chinese brands outsourcing facotries in India for tax cut...

Sometimes, misunderstanding and underestimation is not always bad thing.

BTW, @f3243007008 what''s your wechat No.?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Show me the poster ? Or a CCP's official link?
Links didn't exist in 60s. Poster I've already given in previous post.
Give evidence ? Any picture , any video?

All you said is cheap talk?
There is no evidence usually what CCP says.

I didn't make claims, CCP does and barrs free verifications. So, it's you who are supposed to have an evidence.
There is no published date on book. I said CCP tried to hide it back then which is not factually incorrect.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles