Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'm not sure if this is off-topic, but I want to post a comment on the damage caused by extremist organizations in China. Now India is also being destroyed by extremist organizations, these organizations are against humanity.

I hope India will also establish re-education bases to transform those who are brainwashed by extremist organizations. The people who been send to education not about what is his religion, but whether they have the mind of kill humans and to split the country. If so, they should be sent to the re-education base. Recover their mind , and they become a human again.

Craigs

Country flag
This bro said the scum getting beaten is not Indian , so if they are not Indian , they are foreigner , am I right?
View attachment 44073
Yes they are outsiders. Most of them illegal Muslimes who have entered India without papers. Your iron brothers and their cousins. And anyway what Indian police did is standard riot control practice everywhere in the world. We don't hide anything and don't deny police action. You on the other hand engage in organ harvesting of your own non-Han people there is enough evidence from reliable third party sources on the web. Nothing can match the level of CCP brutality. Are there any Xinjiang original natives in CCP politburo? any Tibetan original natives?

Craigs

Country flag
I'm not sure if this is off-topic, but I want to post a comment on the damage caused by extremist organizations in China. Now India is also being destroyed by extremist organizations, these organizations are against humanity.

I hope India will also establish re-education bases to transform those who are brainwashed by extremist organizations. The people who been send to education not about what is his religion, but whether they have the mind of kill humans and to split the country. If so, they should be sent to the re-education base. Recover their mind , and they become a human again.

China and its iron brother is the main sponspor of terrorism all over the world. The iron brother is the champion and china gives political cover to it.

Craigs

Country flag
I got it, these people are the scum of the Indians, they are Indian, but betray India ,right?

Xinjiang and Hong Kong are similar. The United States is trying to split China. You India should also establish a re-education base to recover people who have been brainwashed by extremist forces.

This extremist have booms and guns , have killed more than 1000 innocent Xinjiang people.
No I meant they are outsiders. They are illegal infiltrators without the papers to prove their nationality. They are protesting against laws that will check the papers and then their illegal status will be confirmed. Indian muslims who have legitimate papers are (by and large) not involved in the protests. Any way even then their organs are not getting harvested unlike in China.

rockdog

Country flag
True.. How are things now.. since new infections outside hubei have declined... people still cautious I guess...
National wide (exclude Hubei province), only 1 local case
Hubei province, (exclude Wuhan city), 0 case.
Wuhan city, 74 new local cases.

National widely, the are 24 new import cases are Chinese or forgieners from oversea by flights, passengers from Japan, S.Korea, Italy no matter Chinese or forgeiners need quarantine for 14 days even without sympton.

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202003/07/WS5e62fb47a31012821727d195.html

Three mobile cabin hospitals are closed in Wuhan last two days, as lack of new patients. The situation is getting better everyday. Authority says the 0 new case may happends in 10 days in Wuhan.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
#BRRAKING In China, a hotel collapsed in #Quanzhou where there were quarantined people with suspected #coronavirus. Under the rubble, according to media reports, there were 70 people. At the moment, managed to save 36 of them.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Its your turn , please give a evidence that CCP denied GLF and Tiananmen incident.

Thanks
I did.
These sources state that and CCP even released propaganda posters during GLF and hid Tiananmen. Wikipedia is still banned in China just for Tiananmen square incident article.

There is no contradiction against it, not even an old CCP newspaper confirming any incident on correct time.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
National wide (exclude Hubei province), only 1 local case
Hubei province, (exclude Wuhan city), 0 case.
Wuhan city, 74 new local cases.

National widely, the are 24 new import cases are Chinese or forgieners from oversea by flights, passengers from Japan, S.Korea, Italy no matter Chinese or forgeiners need quarantine for 14 days even without sympton.

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202003/07/WS5e62fb47a31012821727d195.html

Three mobile cabin hospitals are closed in Wuhan last two days, as lack of new patients. The situation is getting better everyday. Authority says the 0 new case may happends in 10 days in Wuhan.

Such a convenient phrase, " import cases." It's more accurately "virus returnees" cases.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes they are outsiders. Most of them illegal Muslimes who have entered India without papers. Your iron brothers and their cousins. And anyway what Indian police did is standard riot control practice everywhere in the world. We don't hide anything and don't deny police action. You on the other hand engage in organ harvesting of your own non-Han people there is enough evidence from reliable third party sources on the web. Nothing can match the level of CCP brutality. Are there any Xinjiang original natives in CCP politburo? any Tibetan original natives?
Yes, of course,a lot of High leader are minority natives.Chinese ethnic minority officials have grown from more than 10,000 people in the early days of the founding of New China to more than 2.9 million people. In addition, the 56 nationalities have their own representatives and members at the National People's Congress and the CPPCC.

Here are some of them .

Hui liangyu ,Vice Prime minister , Hui nationality
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/回良玉

Kuragesi Maihesuti (March 1960-), male, Uyghur, Pishan, Xinjiang. He is currently the Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Natural Resources and a member of the party group.
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/库热西·买合苏提

Nur Bekri ,Uighurs, Xinjiang Bole people, former Minister-level official of the People's Republic of China, Deputy Director (Director-level) of the National Development and Reform Commission of the People's Republic of China and Director of the National Energy Administration
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/努尔·白克力

Pabara Glelange (Tibetan: འཕགས་ པ་ ལྷ་ དགེ་ ལེགས་ རྣམ་ རྒྱལ་, Tibetan Pinyin: Pagbalha Gêlêg Namgyä, Wiley: 'phags pa lha dge legs rnam rgyal, 1940 2 Month-), Litang, Sichuan, China, currently Vice Chairman of the CPPCC National Committee, Chairman of the Tibet Autonomous Region Political Committee, Vice Chairman and Honorary Chairman of the Chinese Buddhist Association
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/帕巴拉·格列朗杰

Reti (Tibetan: རག་ སྡི་, Tibetan Pinyin: Raidi, Willy: rag sdi, August 193:cool:, male, Tibetan, Tibetan such as county, joined work in July 1959, October 1961 Joined the Communist Party of China and received a college degree from the Central Party School.
From March 2003 to March 2008, he served as Vice Chairman of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress.
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/热地

Xiang Bapingcuo (Tibetan: བྱང་ པ་ ཕུན་ ཚོགས་, Tibetan Pinyin: Qangba Püncog, Willy: byang pa phun tshogs, English transliteration: Qiangba Puncog, May 1947-), Tibetan, Health In Qamdo, Tibet. Graduated from Chongqing University in mechanical manufacturing. He is currently the vice chairman of the Standing Committee of the Twelfth National People's Congress. Alternate member of the 16th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, member of the 17th Central Committee.
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/向巴平措

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I did.
These sources state that and CCP even released propaganda posters during GLF and hid Tiananmen. Wikipedia is still banned in China just for Tiananmen square incident article.

There is no contradiction against it, not even an old CCP newspaper confirming any incident on correct time.
You cannot give direct evidence that the Communist Party has denied the Great Leap Forward and the Tiananmen Square incident, and only given speculation.
If you have "These sources state that and CCP even released propaganda posters during GLF and hid Tiananmen. " , please show up ,let me see. Not just cheap talking . I have give you direct evidence that CCP acknowledge GLP and Tiananmen incident.

And China official history book is not enough? This is the most important Publication of CCP.

Wikipedia was banned mainly because he could edit it at will, so that many Chinese would be misled. China does not like fake news. Instead of what you say

Last edited:

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China and its iron brother is the main sponspor of terrorism all over the world. The iron brother is the champion and china gives political cover to it.
You gov need to have ability to solve terrorism in your country , so you Indian no need to complain .

Craigs

Country flag
You gov need to have ability to solve terrorism in your country , so you Indian no need to complain .
Stating of facts is the first step towards solving the problem. Ain't nobody complaining. We will make those responsible pay a heavy price.

f3243007008

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Stating of facts is the first step towards solving the problem. Ain't nobody complaining. We will make those responsible pay a heavy price.
Do you have a plan ? Release a citizen amendment?

Hari Sud

Country flag
Danger of Single Source Supply Chain

Favorite child of America and Europe, i.e. China has suffered two major catastrophe just 15 years apart. Firstly, it was SAARS and now it is Coronavirus. The latter has inflicted a dramatic impact on their supply chain. It was the globalization buzzword of President Clinton which pumped about a trillion dollars of FDI over 10 years in China and built it up as a major economic power. China became for the West a single source of cheap but poor quality product source. Now Coronavirus Has broken that supply chain. Never for a moment the West analyzed the danger of a single source supply chain. Now if the West together with South Korea and Japan find cut off from the supply of finished products or intermediate products and bear an economic calamity, then it is their fault. I hope the West analyze this danger and work accordingly to diversify their supply chain...,

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles